Lotus Panache by The 3C Company in Sector 110, Noida

Last updated: 1 day ago
13833 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Lotus Panache by The 3C Company in Sector 110, Noida

Originally posted by Kaps_real1 View Post
    Yes, Carpet/super area ratio is on of the few cons of the LP project.

According to my calc its a bit different but still a lot lesser than 75% for 1409 size flat. I too have booka 1409 flat .
    I see some small issue in your calculation. e.g. 16.7ft = 16.58 in decimal, not 16.07. Mainly, you included cupboard area which increase it by 26, hence % by 2%. Actually you can't put carpet in cupboard area, but thats very subjective discussion. My main point is not that. Even, inspite all calculations, the ratio should be fixed in a society for different sizes of flats, which varies here to 2%, which means you are getting 30 sqft less carpet area in case of 1579 (so paying 30*(2970+270) = 97200 rs more unnecessarily.

Comparison to other builders, i talked only about carpet area, excluding cupboard & wall. You can check that. These all things are in public domain. Even new projects of builder less credible providing better percentage at lower price, e.g. gardenia golf city they are offering same carpet area in small size 1350 (i don't calculated exactly, but seems same). We can certainly push this issue as well.
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by kms7017 View Post
      I see some small issue in your calculation. e.g. 16.7ft = 16.58 in decimal, not 16.07.
      Hey 16.07 is 16ft & 7 inches. So thats correct. I have rechecked my calculations. Those are done taking complete care of ft & inches conversion. Final area calculated should be correct.

Anyway, lets not deviate from discussion. This 2-3 % extra loading did put me off at the time of booking as well. I was expecting atleast 75% carpet area from 3C.

I am with you guys and want to take it to builder. LB guys let us know, how did you proceed with this type of query to builder previously and how did he respond ?

Comment

Hi Kaps, Just helping you reach the correct numbers.A small correction in your calculation for 1122 sq. ft flat. Kitchen comes to 9*7.3 = 65.7 and not 85.06.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaps_real1 View Post
          Hey 16.07 is 16ft & 7 inches. So thats correct. I have rechecked my calculations. Those are done taking complete care of ft & inches conversion. Final area calculated should be correct.

Anyway, lets not deviate from discussion. This 2-3 % extra loading did put me off at the time of booking as well. I was expecting atleast 75% carpet area from 3C.

I am with you guys and want to take it to builder. LB guys let us know, how did you proceed with this type of query to builder previously and how did he respond ?
          Boss like I said, earlier we are still beating around the bush. Saanp ke agey been bajao to woh nachta to hai... idhar woh bhi nahi ho raha.

After the last meeting that we had on the 3rd of March, 3C was going to come back to us with the Carpet/Super Area calculation... still waiting for it. Unfortunetly you cant do much coz their is no regulation for this in UP. The builder can sell you a 1000000000 Sq feet super area but give you only 100 Sq feet and you wont be able to do a thing!

Comment

Regarding Loading

Hi guys, even I did a bit of calculation before booking on in LP. But I was told that the loading factor (carpet area/ super area) of 3C is slightly lower than its peers. Still I booked, and many others would have booked like I did.

Vishal1880 has summed up the issue nicely. All these things will happen in our country in absence of any regulating body cos builders are all a greedy lot.

For eg. Eldeco's Sec-119 also has a poor loading, even worse than 3C. So how does one measure 3C without any yardstick?

Yes, but if the knowledgeable members on this forum want to pose this question to the builder, we can collectively do some research and then approach the builder. Who knows what may happen?

Comment

Originally posted by abhayambuj View Post
              Hi guys, even I did a bit of calculation before booking on in LP. But I was told that the loading factor (carpet area/ super area) of 3C is slightly lower than its peers. Still I booked, and many others would have booked like I did.

Vishal1880 has summed up the issue nicely. All these things will happen in our country in absence of any regulating body cos builders are all a greedy lot.

For eg. Eldeco's Sec-119 also has a poor loading, even worse than 3C. So how does one measure 3C without any yardstick?

Yes, but if the knowledgeable members on this forum want to pose this question to the builder, we can collectively do some research and then approach the builder. Who knows what may happen?
              My real question got missed.
              Even, inspite all calculations, the ratio should be fixed in a society for different sizes of flats, which varies here to 2%, which means you are getting 30 sqft less carpet area in case of 1579 (so paying 30*(2970+270) = 97200 rs more unnecessarily.

Comment

Indeed very good discussion. It seem that we all are in agreement that this needs to be worked out with the builder, so how do we approach builder about this issue?. Should we start sending concerns individualy or collectively. I have booked a 1579 and would be willing to participate in such discussion with the builder.

Just an FYI....during my conversation around same issue, Broker accepted that the ratio is not good if you compare to some others development in NOIDA, however he pulled similar numbers from those of DLF's and they were much worse than 3C. I guess, in absence of any regulatory help, the best we could do is, bring this issue as a group with the builder and see how that fans out with them.
                Last edited by Aashiana; March 12 2010, 12:44 AM.

Comment

This is in conjunction with my earlier post. If you have read the disclaimer by the builder at the last page of LP brochure, it says that the super area consists of area of walls, Proportionate common facilities, lift , staircase etc....

So the purview of super built up area is huge, where the builders can put in a lot to take shelter.

Looks like it will be a up-hill task.

Are there any guys who would also like to comment about the layout of the flats? I have some observations on flats with 1420 sft which i will soon put before the kind forum members, before taking on with the builder.

Comment

Part of it also has to do with the design of the blocks. Not that I am complaining, but in order to build set of six 'Green' appartments on a floor, the design has two sets of three apartments separated by a looooooong corridor(elevator lobby). While all that additonal space (long Corridor) does comes at expense to the buyers, but it also allows more separation between apartments on each side of the corridor. This will allow every appartment to have fair share of day light and air into their appartments from three sides.

Compare to blocks 14 - 19, and 26 - 30 (Island) all other blocks have longer corridor to share this cost, however good thing is that, these blocks will have six apartments (not four) that would share cost of longer corridor, two sets of staircases and three elevators on each floor. I have not seen the layout of the floor plans in blocks 14-19, 26-30, but even by most conservative approach, I would expect 4% - 5% lesser effect of common area cost on my floorplan (in one of the blocks 11, 12, 12A) than those blocks. If not, then we have a problem.

Let's also see what explanation 3C gives to vishal1880's enquiry about this super/carpet area calculation and we will get to know what 3C is basing on, for this huge loading variance of 2% - 3% among apartments of different sizes in these blocks (1 - 12, 12A, 20 - 25).

Comment

Originally posted by nishant2hit View Post
                      Hi Kaps, Just helping you reach the correct numbers.A small correction in your calculation for 1122 sq. ft flat. Kitchen comes to 9*7.3 = 65.7 and not 85.06.
                      Thanks for the correction. it brings down 1122 size loading to 72.20%. much closer to 1409 size ratio.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X