Collapse

Lotus Panache by The 3C Company in Sector 110, Noida

Last updated: 1 week ago
13855 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Lotus Panache by The 3C Company in Sector 110, Noida

Amol, for one i am not concerned with what is happening in other threats and this is not an issue that was raised here and hence crying here makes no sense.. and guys, specially panachites, do not worry one bit about this, I have seen the sample flat and have measured the bedroom, the room size is what has been mentioned.. the wall thickness has not been accounted for, that is over and above the carpet area that we would be getting according to the layout and hence loading is reduced even further!!

Aman, i hope this would answer u!

Originally posted by amol8080 View Post
    Sacho, everyone knows what the builder has committed for their respective project....we all have floor plans also for our respective projects.....but just go back few posts and you will know the origin of this discussion.......
    Someone mentioned in one of the threads(most probably Amrapali one), that if the builder is showing a room of 10x10 then he is including walls width also in that i.e. actual room size becomes 9x9 i.e. around 19 sq ft less for 1 room and if room sizes are big then even more.....so overall the reduction of around 100-120 sq ft in total flat which defienietly going to increase the loading.......
    So concern here is, if this is the case with all the builders or just few and that is what people are trying to find out.....I hope this answered your query. So please be sensitive towards other ppl thought process.....

Comment

Sacho u can only be sure once u see the actual flat ...
      Better not go by the sample one ...

Originally posted by sacho19 View Post
      Amol, for one i am not concerned with what is happening in other threats and this is not an issue that was raised here and hence crying here makes no sense.. and guys, specially panachites, do not worry one bit about this, I have seen the sample flat and have measured the bedroom, the room size is what has been mentioned.. the wall thickness has not been accounted for, that is over and above the carpet area that we would be getting according to the layout and hence loading is reduced even further!!

Aman, i hope this would answer u!

Comment

Right!!!

Absolutly correct Nibha....
        Sacho, see the issue here is can we trust builder on this or what if builder wants to cheat.......
        They can show n number things in Sample flat....example you go and see any sample flat and dealer/builder office will tell you that you will get everything as is shown here....then when you specifically ask themwill there be designer wall then they will tell oh no sir that will not be there....and what about the tile - ohh sir tile will also be different....and slowly but surly most of the beautiful things will be gone.....
        In nutshell donot trust builder till the point you get the actual thing in hand.....

So the issue is the valid concern raised by people and should be an eye opener for all....because 99% you will get what builder is saying...but 1% chance is always there.

Originally posted by nibha View Post
        Sacho u can only be sure once u see the actual flat ...
        Better not go by the sample one ...

Comment

Originally posted by sacho19 View Post
          dude wake up and dont say things just bcoz u don't have anything else to say.. when we know how much area we would end up getting then where does the point of being worried comes from and what would the builder reply when he has already specified this is what you would be getting!
          high time we start behaving like sane humans!!

P.S: sanjay buddy, ssup? been long!!
          Imp point first:
          did 3C gave you Carpet to Super area ratio in your BBA?

Comment

No but flat layout with dimensions is attached with BBA. So, carpet area can be calculated.

Comment

Carpet area

i am referring carpet area as %age to super area which, would make buyer feel more comfortable.

Comment

Originally posted by alien View Post
                No but flat layout with dimensions is attached with BBA. So, carpet area can be calculated.
                Does the BBA or the plan anywhere confirm that room sizes are net excluding walls? If not there a scope for socker......

Comment

Originally posted by vivekagl View Post
                  i am referring carpet area as %age to super area which, would make buyer feel more comfortable.
                  the simple and moot issue is why a builder does not write the carpet area in numbers in bba and prefers to attach a plan? calculting problem is certinly not there. real reason...it is easier to play around with a plan.

Comment

The carpet area can be calculated (speculated) based on the layout attached. This does not require great mathematics skills. Some of us have already flaunted that.

The point is, if that is so easy, why executives in customer care can not calculate it and mention it. They evade the answer despite a pointed question on it. They seek the help of concern department.

I will be comfortable if 3C responds to this. Happy, if it mentions it in BBA.

They can calculate super area. But they cannot calculate the carpet area.

Strange!

Comment

Rightly said Royal....Point is builder donot mention in numbers so that if needed they can play around....
                      I hope good builders like 3Cs, Logix donot actually play around, but you never know, everybody wants his piece of cake and that too bigger one...

Originally posted by RoyalMax View Post
                      the simple and moot issue is why a builder does not write the carpet area in numbers in bba and prefers to attach a plan? calculting problem is certinly not there. real reason...it is easier to play around with a plan.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X