3C Lotus Panache, Noida

Anyone booked with the 3C Lotus Panache in Noida so far?
Read more
Reply
13209 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • 3C Panache - Sample flats not ready before this month end

    I am not able to understand whats taking 3C so long to open up the sample flats. Have been tracking them for the last 3 months and everytime they have postponed it by 15-25 days. If they cant open up the sample flat on time, it raises doubts on their capability to deliver the end product on time - remember, they have not delivered any residential till date and the structure for sample flat was ready long back. I called them up today and they said by end of this month it should open:(
    CommentQuote
  • not sure how much correct i am but when i was there on the site, i tried to understand the logic behind this.

    If you have visited recently and u remember the site condition 4-5 months back, there is a huge difference. They are developing the whole area for future use, they structure is permanent and to make the sample flat ready, they are working on outer boundaries too. An elevated ramp has come up and many more things.

    Originally Posted by nks.nishant
    I am not able to understand whats taking 3C so long to open up the sample flats. Have been tracking them for the last 3 months and everytime they have postponed it by 15-25 days. If they cant open up the sample flat on time, it raises doubts on their capability to deliver the end product on time - remember, they have not delivered any residential till date and the structure for sample flat was ready long back. I called them up today and they said by end of this month it should open:(
    CommentQuote
  • Very surprising..

    Originally Posted by amitexpert
    not sure how much correct i am but when i was there on the site, i tried to understand the logic behind this.

    If you have visited recently and u remember the site condition 4-5 months back, there is a huge difference. They are developing the whole area for future use, they structure is permanent and to make the sample flat ready, they are working on outer boundaries too. An elevated ramp has come up and many more things.


    Amit, You are right that every month there is sea of change at the site...But I fail to understand why they have been giving this "15 to 20 days" deadline to customers since june'10 !!!.
    Yes, I was told in june'10 that it will be ready in 20 days ...and since then getting the same reply for last 7 months!!! When confronted, they just give some vague answers....like "just furnishing remains"..."just the approach roads remain" ...etc..

    Very surprising...And this is just a single floor structure!!!, How the hell are they going to properly schedule 25+ floor towers delivery...
    CommentQuote
  • I just hope that whatever be the case, they better deliver it by this month end. People expect only sample flat to be ready, and not the surroundings, approach or other stuffs!!! Not that it changes any reality about the project, but it has got something to do with the perception that gets created about the builder. With this approach to finishing the sample apartment, we might end up with all the strucutre ready but the end product far from over and work pending on the club, swimming pool, etc for years after delivery....
    CommentQuote
  • AFAIK, The sample flat will be the permanent structure and will be part of entire complex as Guest house as mentioned by someone here on this thread months back....
    3C is also taking care w.r.t that as the sample flats they created for LB was in place of a tower in final layout of LB...so they have to break it down....

    just hoping that it gets ready soon....
    CommentQuote
  • As far as my understanding goes, this is purely an intentional play by 3C...they might want to link sample flat opening with another price hike, or launch of another project or xyz thing...However, with the pace of construction happening in Phase-I during 3 months, we have no reason to say its 3C's inability to finish the sample flat.

    Permanent structure logic seems to be one of the prominent reason...Another may be..that many of the people prefer to visit their site office like this...instead of visiting tech boulevard offc, even for enquiring for other projects, making payments for LB, LP, LZ etc...hence, this may be the reason to create surrounding infrastructure in parallel....JUST MAY!



    Originally Posted by nks.nishant
    I am not able to understand whats taking 3C so long to open up the sample flats. Have been tracking them for the last 3 months and everytime they have postponed it by 15-25 days. If they cant open up the sample flat on time, it raises doubts on their capability to deliver the end product on time - remember, they have not delivered any residential till date and the structure for sample flat was ready long back. I called them up today and they said by end of this month it should open:(
    CommentQuote
  • Lost

    on a light note : what if 3C is doing a psychological experiment to customers to check their patiences that may help them in future,

    the one like in serial LOST :P

    Originally Posted by ca.anurag
    As far as my understanding goes, this is purely an intentional play by 3C...they might want to link sample flat opening with another price hike, or launch of another project or xyz thing...However, with the pace of construction happening in Phase-I during 3 months, we have no reason to say its 3C's inability to finish the sample flat.

    Permanent structure logic seems to be one of the prominent reason...Another may be..that many of the people prefer to visit their site office like this...instead of visiting tech boulevard offc, even for enquiring for other projects, making payments for LB, LP, LZ etc...hence, this may be the reason to create surrounding infrastructure in parallel....JUST MAY!
    CommentQuote
  • all these delays don't make any sense, exactly like LOST. in the end we will come to know, project only existed in another time line and we are all dead

    on a serious note, I bought in july end and sample flat was supposed to be opened in 2-3 weeks. it is really inexplicable that they have not opened it after almost 6 months. I think some big-shot in company is trying to align opening of sample flat with some other big announcement and other thing is causing delay. but what do we know, may be its sheer incompetence on company's part and they can't even deliver 2-3 sample flats on time.

    I only want to see sample flat to get an idea how big the rooms will look finally. pretty sure , we won't know the how the flat will look finally when it is delivered to us by looking at sample flat. 3C spends good money on the interior of sample flats and they look like a 5 star hotel suites, this much was clear to me when I visited sample flat of LB. does anyone know what size sample flat are they constructing.
    Originally Posted by amitexpert
    on a light note : what if 3C is doing a psychological experiment to customers to check their patiences that may help them in future,

    the one like in serial LOST :P
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by alokgarg


    does anyone know what size sample flat are they constructing.



    Alok, as mentioned earlier, the sizes of sample flats are 1415, 1955 and 2400+ (Panache Island) - as informed by 3C.

    Whatever may be the reasons for delay in samples, but it is really difficult to understand. For a mega project like this and for a mega company like 3C, even with permanent structures, it should not have taken more than 3 months for samples. Moreover, 3C should not be fooling their customers around with TWO MORE WEEKS story for last six months. I booked in June, 2010. At that time they told samples will be ready by July........and the song continues. Are we being taken for a ride?

    It is really a dampener for the buyers. This act on the part of 3C tarnishes their image and creates a flutter in the minds of buyers....WILL THEY DELIVER IN TIME???

    With plethora of projects in NOIDA (many of them equally good), what for we are paying a premium to 3C? It was their name, time schedules and quality. 3C has miserably failed in timely completion and delivery of Sample flats. LETS HOPE FOR THE BEST IN FUTURE.

    3C must take serious note of this.
    CommentQuote
  • After reading so many posts abt sample flat delay, i could not stop myself from posting:

    Hat's off to 3Cs that Sample Flat has become such a big issue.
    It just shows lack of the real important issues in Panache. Obviously, the exited buyers need something to discuss to keep their involvement levels up, so they latch on to this one.
    The bigger issues, which you'll find in many other threads on other projects in IREF, are sorely missing here. For instance:


      Pace of construction
      Quality of construction.
      Non-responsiveness of the builder
      Drastic changes in layout etc.

      Having said this, I'm not implying that I'm happy with the sample flat delay. I'm an investor and the sample flat will add a bit more to the appreciation.

      But guys, get real, how much impact would the sample flat delay have on the final project delivery?

      A lot of you have said that no complaints on tower construction. Given a choice, what would you want 3C to focus on - towers construction or the sample flat construction?

      I'd say, I'd love the sample flats to open, and would definitely visit them once they do, but I wont get paranoid about them.

      Nitin


      Originally Posted by sanjaysood
      Alok, as mentioned earlier, the sizes of sample flats are 1415, 1955 and 2400+ (Panache Island) - as informed by 3C.

      Whatever may be the reasons for delay in samples, but it is really difficult to understand. For a mega project like this and for a mega company like 3C, even with permanent structures, it should not have taken more than 3 months for samples. Moreover, 3C should not be fooling their customers around with TWO MORE WEEKS story for last six months. I booked in June, 2010. At that time they told samples will be ready by July........and the song continues. Are we being taken for a ride?

      It is really a dampener for the buyers. This act on the part of 3C tarnishes their image and creates a flutter in the minds of buyers....WILL THEY DELIVER IN TIME???

      With plethora of projects in NOIDA (many of them equally good), what for we are paying a premium to 3C? It was their name, time schedules and quality. 3C has miserably failed in timely completion and delivery of Sample flats. LETS HOPE FOR THE BEST IN FUTURE.

      3C must take serious note of this.
    CommentQuote
  • Nitin

    U R right in saying so, but it seems to have become BIRBAL KI KHICHDI (perhaps that cooked early). The serious issues which you mentioned in your post have been dealt in this thread umpteen number of times. I also agree that they are real issues. I further agree with the good pace of construction by 3C. Quality aspect of 3C is known to all and that is the reason we are paying premium for their product. But I feel 3C should have given a more realistic time frame for sample flats instead of saying TWO MORE WEEKS for last six months.

    You are an investor, i am an end user. My perspective is different from yours. I need to look at the sizes of rooms to fit it. Your larger view is appreciation. It is an investment for you, but FOR MANY OF US WE SEE IT AS OUR FUTURE HOME.

    I hope and believe that many other end users will agree with me that the approach of 3C towards sample flats is AWFUL.

    Regards
    CommentQuote
  • Can't say about others. But I myself is more worried about the way they are extending the deadline every 2 weeks. just seems weird, when you look at the way whole project is proceeding.
    Originally Posted by nitinthakur100
    After reading so many posts abt sample flat delay, i could not stop myself from posting:

    Hat's off to 3Cs that Sample Flat has become such a big issue.
    It just shows lack of the real important issues in Panache. Obviously, the exited buyers need something to discuss to keep their involvement levels up, so they latch on to this one.
    The bigger issues, which you'll find in many other threads on other projects in IREF, are sorely missing here. For instance:


      Pace of construction
      Quality of construction.
      Non-responsiveness of the builder
      Drastic changes in layout etc.

      Having said this, I'm not implying that I'm happy with the sample flat delay. I'm an investor and the sample flat will add a bit more to the appreciation.

      But guys, get real, how much impact would the sample flat delay have on the final project delivery?

      A lot of you have said that no complaints on tower construction. Given a choice, what would you want 3C to focus on - towers construction or the sample flat construction?

      I'd say, I'd love the sample flats to open, and would definitely visit them once they do, but I wont get paranoid about them.

      Nitin
    CommentQuote
  • Sample flat delay at Lotus Panache, Noida

    Nitin,
    This delay is definitely a cause of worry and sample flats delivery schedule is IMPORTANT because :

    1. This (sample flat ) is 3C's first delivery commitment in residential world !!!. Even ahead of their phase 1 delivery of LB.

    2. I am not interested in seeing the sample flat , as i have already made my purchase here. All I want to see them delivering on their promise right from the start. And as you can see they have not just give one false deadline but at least 8-10 , in last 7 months , for this one floor structure!!!!

    3. Even if this is permanent structure, 8 months is not justified !! At this pace completion (full finishing) of 25 floor tower will take forever. I am not talking about just external structure here (that was ready for sample flat in 2 months itself)
    CommentQuote
  • The sample flat construction is already over as per my information and the delay is because of other reasons as someone else has mentioned in this thread. Maybe, there will be some significant announcement along with opening of sample flats for the public.

    But, I wish 3C were more transparent about the deadline instead of dilly-dallying.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by suavedude


    But, I wish 3C were more transparent about the deadline instead of dilly-dallying.



    Exactly. This is the point i wish to highlight.


    Exactly. This is the point i wish to highlight.


    Exactly. This is the point i wish to highlight.


    Exactly. This is the point i wish to highlight.


    Exactly. This is the point i wish to highlight.
    CommentQuote