3C Lotus Panache, Noida

Anyone booked with the 3C Lotus Panache in Noida so far?
Read more
13209 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by firetraiangle
    Dear All,
    I am an end user in LP. I have a question and was just wondering if any one of you have an answer to it. WHAT IS THE HEIGHT OF THE BALCONY? This is especially relevant for people like me who will have the apartment at high floor. Not withstanding that a drop from the 1st floor can be equally fatal.
    I am not sure if everyone is aware that in last few months there have been atleast 3 cases in high rise apartments in B'lore that people have fallen off the balconies to death either while just walking or leaning over them. I live outside India in a high rise apartment ( > 30 floors) and this aspect of design has been very well thought here. Firstly, the height of the balcony is chest high (for a normal adult male). This ensures that if the person is leaning on the balcony his/her centre of gravity never goes beyond the railing and there is no risk of toppling over.
    Secondly, the top of the balcony railing is slight curved towards inside to make sure that children cannot climb to the top and lean over.
    Atleast I plan to make similar changes to the balcony if I do not find the design safe enough. Maybe we can take this design concern with 3C and see if they react. Any thoughts are most welcome.

Hi,
    I understand your concern as I have also willingly booked on the higher floors.At the time of booking only,I spoke to 3C guy about this & 1 more alteration if I could have in my apartment.
    He suggested me that while the finishing for the apartment will be going on,we can ask for some personalized changes, if no major raw material is required.They will help so that you dont have to mess up after the possession of your finished house.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Arora_B
    Hi,
    I understand your concern as I have also willingly booked on the higher floors.At the time of booking only,I spoke to 3C guy about this & 1 more alteration if I could have in my apartment.
    He suggested me that while the finishing for the apartment will be going on,we can ask for some personalized changes, if no major raw material is required.They will help so that you dont have to mess up after the possession of your finished house.

Hi,
    Thanks for the info. When I next visit 3C i will also take this up with them and check if they allow any personalized changes. But looks like they are atleast willing to provide options to their customers.
    CommentQuote
    Dear All,
    I am an end user in LP. I have a question and was just wondering if any one of you have an answer to it. WHAT IS THE HEIGHT OF THE BALCONY? This is especially relevant for people like me who will have the apartment at high floor. Not withstanding that a drop from the 1st floor can be equally fatal.
    I am not sure if everyone is aware that in last few months there have been atleast 3 cases in high rise apartments in B'lore that people have fallen off the balconies to death either while just walking or leaning over them. I live outside India in a high rise apartment ( > 30 floors) and this aspect of design has been very well thought here. Firstly, the height of the balcony is chest high (for a normal adult male). This ensures that if the person is leaning on the balcony his/her centre of gravity never goes beyond the railing and there is no risk of toppling over.
    Secondly, the top of the balcony railing is slight curved towards inside to make sure that children cannot climb to the top and lean over.
    Atleast I plan to make similar changes to the balcony if I do not find the design safe enough. Maybe we can take this design concern with 3C and see if they react. Any thoughts are most welcome.

Thats a very good point not only for people on much higher floors by for anyone beyond 2nd or 3rd floor even. A fall from 2nd or 3rd floor could also be fatal. Should be taken up with 3C. The height and inside curve of balcony is vital.
    CommentQuote
  • now this one is a relevant and a genuine topic worth taking up. since 3C wants to set and maintain high level of architectural excellence, is worth pushing them to have this modification.

very practical, and not much added in terms of cost and deliver time.

I think someone should email to Brijesh on behalf of at least about 20-30 buyers.

We have my name in the list, and 2 other ppl besides Sanjay who are keen on taking this up.

Nitin

Originally Posted by sanjaysood
    Thats a very good point not only for people on much higher floors by for anyone beyond 2nd or 3rd floor even. A fall from 2nd or 3rd floor could also be fatal. Should be taken up with 3C. The height and inside curve of balcony is vital.
    CommentQuote
  • Though not relevant, just wanted to inform that I got the following update from 3C customer care yesterday:
    With reference to your mail below, please be informed that the sample flat will be ready positively by mid Feb., 2011.

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nitinthakur100
    now this one is a relevant and a genuine topic worth taking up. since 3C wants to set and maintain high level of architectural excellence, is worth pushing them to have this modification.

very practical, and not much added in terms of cost and deliver time.

I think someone should email to Brijesh on behalf of at least about 20-30 buyers.

We have my name in the list, and 2 other ppl besides Sanjay who are keen on taking this up.

Nitin

Excellent suggestion.. Count me in... I guess we should take it up with 3C / their architects.

With warm regards
    Gaurav
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gauravishu
    Excellent suggestion.. Count me in... I guess we should take it up with 3C / their architects.

With warm regards
    Gaurav

I cannot take this up myself with 3C as I currently do not reside in India. Maybe some senior member can volunteer to write a formal letter to 3C. I can provide my name by PM as I have a pseudo user name. All others who are in favour can give their names either on this forum or to the volunteer by PM. what say?
    CommentQuote
    I cannot take this up myself with 3C as I currently do not reside in India. Maybe some senior member can volunteer to write a formal letter to 3C. I can provide my name by PM as I have a pseudo user name. All others who are in favour can give their names either on this forum or to the volunteer by PM. what say?

I am also in for this.Please suggest who is volunteering.I will send a PM about my details as even I don't reside in India.

Congrats all for the 3000th post on this thread
    CommentQuote
  • I can write to them if you can collect and compile the names and appt no (or customer id)

Nitin

Originally Posted by firetraiangle
    CommentQuote
    I can write to them if you can collect and compile the names and appt no (or customer id)

Nitin

Thanx Nitin.

My details

Sanjay Sood
    Flat No. 1303, Tower 4

Is any further detail required?
    CommentQuote
  • Thx Sanjay. As i wrote, if someone can collate, then i can write and follow-up.

Thanx Nitin.

My details

Sanjay Sood
    Flat No. 1303, Tower 4

Is any further detail required?
    CommentQuote
    Thx Sanjay. As i wrote, if someone can collate, then i can write and follow-up.

I am ready to do that. But pls tell if these details (as mine) are sufficient? If they are, then members can write them on the thread, instead of sending PM. If someone does not want to write details in person, then they can PM me.

Pls confirm.
    CommentQuote
  • yes. this should be fine.

Nitin

I am ready to do that. But pls tell if these details (as mine) are sufficient? If they are, then members can write them on the thread, instead of sending PM. If someone does not want to write details in person, then they can PM me.

Pls confirm.
    CommentQuote
  • Being a Civil Engineer...my view is that...if the Sample Flat will be used as a permanent structure, then sure it will take time...the erection of permanent structure takes a particular time, even the Finishing works will take more time generally.....I am also waiting to see the sample flat..its just my opinion...

Originally Posted by alien
    I don't fully agree.
    First, there is no obligation on builder to complete the sample flat. It is legally alright to take whatever time they take. At the same time 3C officials (like any typical builder) want to keep buyers (existing and potential) connected and don't want to give any date far ahead say 3 months for now. Second, if these structures are permanent (as being reported here) then make sense to design and build them carefully that may take time.
    We should expect that it will open soon and may carry significant jump in BSP.
    CommentQuote
    yes. this should be fine.

Nitin

Apologies for the stupid question but how do i PM?
    CommentQuote