3C Lotus Panache, Noida

Anyone booked with the 3C Lotus Panache in Noida so far?
Read more
13209 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • click one persons id on left side of post and send a private message.

Originally Posted by gauravishu
    Apologies for the stupid question but how do i PM?
    CommentQuote
  • Sanjay, sent u a pm with my details. we can have atleast 30-40 owners come together for this.

will have my friend pm you his details as well... tell 3c we r all buddies so not to mess with this group... LOL

good luck
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Prateek_LP16
    Sanjay, sent u a pm with my details. we can have atleast 30-40 owners come together for this.

will have my friend pm you his details as well... tell 3c we r all buddies so not to mess with this group... LOL

good luck

Yes Prateek, I have received your details.

Good response. I have got details of seven persons so far.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Sanjay,

I have sent you a PM with details. We can keep adding to the list. If we have significant numbers, it will be very helpful in future - just in case we need to negotiate with 3C:)

Thanks for volunteering for this activity.

Regards.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nks.nishant
    Hi Sanjay,

I have sent you a PM with details. We can keep adding to the list. If we have significant numbers, it will be very helpful in future - just in case we need to negotiate with 3C:)

Thanks for volunteering for this activity.

Regards.

Hi Sanjay,

Thanks for volunteering.Since,all of us are sending PM's to you,it will be helpful to all of us if u can just share the names of everyone in the list,so that everyone gets to know who all are connected.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Arora_B
    Hi Sanjay,

Thanks for volunteering.Since,all of us are sending PM's to you,it will be helpful to all of us if u can just share the names of everyone in the list,so that everyone gets to know who all are connected.

Just a suggestion....instead of the hassle of collecting details and sending a single mail with all names, why not some one prepare a draft of mail, post it here and everyone can individually send it to builder with CC to one designated person who will follow it up with 3C.

BTW, I have not booked in 3C LP but agree with the issue.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Arora_B
    Hi Sanjay,

Nishant and Arora

Yes dear. the list is increasing. Already crossed 10.

See, i will be able to disclose names on the forum only if no member objects to this. In my opinion, disclosing names will be good, at least we will be able to know who are in chain. This will also be helpful for any future issues that we may need to take up with 3C.

If some member has objection, pls let me know.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Basant
    Just a suggestion....instead of the hassle of collecting details and sending a single mail with all names, why not some one prepare a draft of mail, post it here and everyone can individually send it to builder with CC to one designated person who will follow it up with 3C.

BTW, I have not booked in 3C LP but agree with the issue.

Thanx Basant, but i feel it is better to send one mail collectively to 3C from many persons, instead of sending 30-40 different mails.
    CommentQuote
  • Either way, or both ways, it should not be a problem. No problem in sharing the names of members who already booked. Maybe not other details.

I prefer that one person sends the mail to 3C keeping in CC other members. That would signify unity:bab (22): And prompt action/response.
    CommentQuote
  • in that case we'll need the mail ids of all as well.

Originally Posted by nks.nishant
    Either way, or both ways, it should not be a problem. No problem in sharing the names of members who already booked. Maybe not other details.

I prefer that one person sends the mail to 3C keeping in CC other members. That would signify unity:bab (22): And prompt action/response.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nitinthakur100
    in that case we'll need the mail ids of all as well.

Very well. Besides e-mail ids, should we also not privately collect each other's nos. (those who are in india at least)?

If yes, then pls start sending the e-mail ids and nos. to enable me to collate the info.

More easier way is that i give my personal e-mail id here and interested members may send me their details on that e-mail id.

Is that OK Nitin??
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sanjaysood
    Very well. Besides e-mail ids, should we also not privately collect each other's nos. (those who are in india at least)?

If yes, then pls start sending the e-mail ids and nos. to enable me to collate the info.

More easier way is that i give my personal e-mail id here and interested members may send me their details on that e-mail id.

Is that OK Nitin??

Sorry, I mean cell nos.
    CommentQuote
  • Just saw we cannot write words "mob ile" or " ph one" on the thread. I have deliberately given space between letters to highlight this. Someone pls try and confirm.
    CommentQuote
  • yes. sounds like the most convenient way.

but again, u might not be able to write ur mail id here in the normal manner.

Nitin

Originally Posted by sanjaysood
    Sorry, I mean cell nos.
    CommentQuote
  • Need some help. I think I missed out on the service tax discussions earlier. I have been send the demand request for 4th installment. I paid my third installment on 30th July 2010 & 4th is due on 8th Feb 2011. They did not demand the service tax money when I was paid my 3rd installment but now they want me to pay service tax money(2.575% of the cheque amount) for 3rd as well as 4th installment along with the principal amount of 4th installment.

What I would like to know is if this is consistent with demand sent to other buyers in LP & if the service tax ruling has been finalized by the government. Will it be a good idea to propose to 3C's guys to make service tax a bulk one shot payment to be payable at the end of CLP plan as by that time we will get a clearer picture on govt. ruling as well...

Kindly, let me know your thoughts..
    CommentQuote