Collapse

Lotus Panache by The 3C Company in Sector 110, Noida

Last updated: September 8 2017
13855 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Lotus Panache by The 3C Company in Sector 110, Noida

I am not sure changing the act is such an easy task. IIRC there was a story posted here on this forum, where buyer was not able to pay for flat after depositing 10% amount. when he canceled that booking builder didn't return his money. he went to consumer court alleging mental harassment and builder and he settled out of court after 2 years for deposit + legal costs. he already got his deposit back and was waiting for legal cost check.
    Originally posted by sanjaysood View Post
    Agreed Alok

In the end, BBA cannot supercede the Act (which requires a Herculean effort to go to courts). Though my personal opinion is that builder lobby is so strong that they are capable of even getting the law amended in their favour. There is a HUGE money game for allotment of these plots in favour of builders. We are in the hands of builder, and it will be the end result/delivery which would prove his reputation or otherwise. More or less, all builders fall in same category with difference of degrees.

Lets hope for the BEST!!!!

Sanjay

Comment

Good information Atul. I am working to close deal for a 1415 flat with discount.

Comment

update!

Went to see the site, construction has taken its pace.. sample flats still looked far from getting completed in time but i could see a lot of work happening..

One think i could not understand, from what we know the price of LP is 3250 but 3C officials said price from monday would become 3200/sf all across.. they confirmed 85% project is sold out..

Reg carpet area, the area we saw in the BBA is what we would get, walls and other things are over and above the carpet area we calculated!!

350 units already sold in lotus zing!!

Originally posted by shanker_2680 View Post
        Good information Atul. I am working to close deal for a 1415 flat with discount.

Comment

Originally posted by sacho19 View Post
          Went to see the site, construction has taken its pace.. sample flats still looked far from getting completed in time but i could see a lot of work happening..

One think i could not understand, from what we know the price of LP is 3250 but 3C officials said price from monday would become 3200/sf all across.. they confirmed 85% project is sold out..

Reg carpet area, the area we saw in the BBA is what we would get, walls and other things are over and above the carpet area we calculated!!

This is good news. I also visited the site yesterday, one broker said he has good inventory and is available for 3125 for some time.
          3c confirmed price will be increased to 3200 from Monday.
          Is 3250 for some new tower?

Comment

yes it is confusing. when i booked in tower 25 price was already 3200. maybe price was less in previously launched towers(where only top floors were available) and now they are making it 3200 in all towers. I was told price was 3350 for panache island when i went their last week.
            Originally posted by sacho19 View Post

Comment

could anyone pls tell me what is the current price at LP and what is the discount on CLP.

Comment

Originally posted by amitexpert View Post
                could anyone pls tell me what is the current price at LP and what is the discount on CLP.

Hello Mr. Amit Expert

The current price in LP is Rs.3200 and in Panache Island it is 3350 Basic Sale Price. Discount offered is 6 to 6.5% (depending upon your bargain skills).
                Sanjay

Comment

Hello Mr. Amit Expert

The current price in LP is Rs.3200 and in Panache Island it is 3350 Basic Sale Price. Discount offered is 6 to 6.5% (depending upon your bargain skills).

Thanks Sanjay,

is this the end user price or just on paper price...

Whats is better in case of 3C, going via broker or directly through builder

Comment

Originally posted by amitexpert View Post
                    Thanks Sanjay,

is this the end user price or just on paper price...

Whats is better in case of 3C, going via broker or directly through builder

If you go direct to 3C, they will give you 4% direct discount only. If you go through dealer and if you get 6.5% discount, then 4% would be direct discount whereas rest of 2.5% would be in the form of a credit note which would come back to you through your dealer when you actually make 40 to 50% payment to the builder. However, this discount of 2.5% will be bonus if you get it. You must be aware that this is only the basic price and not total price.
                    Last edited by sanjaysood; August 31 2010, 12:17 PM.
                    Sanjay

Comment

If you go direct to 3C, they will give you 4% direct discount only. If you go through dealer and if you get 6.5% discount, then 4% would be direct discount whereas rest of 2.5% would be in the form of a credit note which would come back to you through your dealer when you actually make 40 to 50% payment to the builder. However, this discount of 2.5% will be bonus if you get it. You must be aware that this is only the basic price and not total price.
                      Just to add one point ..u can bargain with 3c for more direct discount ..i got 6 percent and my friend got 5.5 in tower 25 .....

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X