3C Lotus Panache, Noida

Anyone booked with the 3C Lotus Panache in Noida so far?
Read more
Reply
13213 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • They take care of their 'dakshina' or fee, pretty well, even before considering discounts/yr. dakshina .:D :bab (6):

    Originally Posted by B.Nash
    Even .........

    what are the other advantages of going with a broker? do they help or rather, run for all paper works? Are there any other 'dakshina' or fee, which is applicable for them separately?
    CommentQuote
  • north west will also not see sunlight.
    for sunlight

    north east
    east
    south east
    south
    south west

    these are only options
    no sunlight (or almost no sunlight)

    north
    north west
    west
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amitksh
    north west will also not see sunlight.
    for sunlight

    north east
    east
    south east
    south
    south west

    these are only options
    no sunlight (or almost no sunlight)

    north
    north west
    west

    In high rises whether sun facing or not, there would be ample natural light... in NCR weather conditions sun can heat up ur house few notches further..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by B.Nash
    That's exactly what the 3C guy tried to convince me.. but still, I have doubts whether that will be effective in the hottest summer.. Anyone, who are living/had lived in top most floor in high story building, how bad it get in summer?

    As the landscape/park facing are only available on the top most floor, there is not much to look for. Alternatively, I can go for the north west facing (towards the ashram) on 22nd or 23rd. but my heart is not totally set.

    I think it could prove costly to fall for marketing terms like "fully insulated" etc.. even in low rise houses top floors bear the burnt much more than lower ones. It shouldn't be different in highrises either.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by suavedude
    Go for 2501 , it has a much better view. Top floor won't be an issue in Panache as the apartment is well insulated.


    My advice..Avoid top floor at any cost (unless you are getting terrace too, which you are not in LP). I live in sec-93 and bought the top floor 3yrs back..and living to regret it...Whatever insulation they might use, your AC and Heater bill is going to huge...Not to mention that ppl in Kitchen get no reprieve from heat still..
    CommentQuote
  • "Top floor is not adviced here by anyone " can be proved by the fact that almost every top floor (starting from tower 1) is still unsold...
    If you really want it..ask for big discount..8% maybe or more
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Ranjit.jha
    In high rises whether sun facing or not, there would be ample natural light... in NCR weather conditions sun can heat up ur house few notches further..


    Here we are discussing about sun facing balconies to have direct sunlight in apartment not natural light.
    I am living in north facing balconies and it is not at all good in winters, you wont believe but in peak winter there are deposits of fungus in some areas.
    total hygine of the house is not good. You need sun light in your house.
    and in summers in any case you would have AC at least in all bedrooms and if possible you would have ac or cooler (not effective in rainy days) in living area as well.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sequence
    "Top floor is not adviced here by anyone " can be proved by the fact that almost every top floor (starting from tower 1) is still unsold...
    If you really want it..ask for big discount..8% maybe or more


    If it is not livable then 8% is also not worth it.
    Waht i dont understand is how these penthouses are sold on premium whereas they are either duplex or top floor with terrace?
    Is there something special doone in case of penthouses?

    PS: which society you live in sector 93 and how high is your top floor?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sequence
    "Top floor is not adviced here by anyone " can be proved by the fact that almost every top floor (starting from tower 1) is still unsold...
    If you really want it..ask for big discount..8% maybe or more

    Its a bummer.. is it possible that 3C ppl are purposely not showing inventories of landscape facing on floors below 25th, so as to sell the 25th floor to unsuspecting customers?

    Btw, anyone bought on the panache island, especially the 4BHK 2587 sq.ft? Will it have a better interior fitments and a bit of exclusivity than the rest? the rate now is 3450 psf without discount.
    CommentQuote
  • It is possible no denial in this.
    This can be a stratergy.....

    BTW I am looking for a 1415 or 1592 sq. ft. flat in lotus panache anyone interested in selling please contact me at 9818646353.
    CommentQuote
  • I felt like that too, when I was booking. but reality is, any tower they open gets sold out very fast.

    specification is same for panache island and there will be no exclusivity. only extra feature for island towers is vertical landscaping on one wall.
    Originally Posted by B.Nash
    Its a bummer.. is it possible that 3C ppl are purposely not showing inventories of landscape facing on floors below 25th, so as to sell the 25th floor to unsuspecting customers?

    Btw, anyone bought on the panache island, especially the 4BHK 2587 sq.ft? Will it have a better interior fitments and a bit of exclusivity than the rest? the rate now is 3450 psf without discount.
    CommentQuote
  • So Nash, do you want to buy in Panache or Island finally?

    In case its Island, i suggest you buy fast since they should increase its prices shortly. They have maintained a diff of R 150 / sq ft btwn Panache and Island, though its currently just Rs 50/-.

    BTW, even I've started looking out for an Island appt for my personal use.

    Nitin

    Originally Posted by B.Nash
    Its a bummer.. is it possible that 3C ppl are purposely not showing inventories of landscape facing on floors below 25th, so as to sell the 25th floor to unsuspecting customers?

    Btw, anyone bought on the panache island, especially the 4BHK 2587 sq.ft? Will it have a better interior fitments and a bit of exclusivity than the rest? the rate now is 3450 psf without discount.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amitksh
    Here we are discussing about sun facing balconies to have direct sunlight in apartment not natural light.
    I am living in north facing balconies and it is not at all good in winters, you wont believe but in peak winter there are deposits of fungus in some areas.
    total hygine of the house is not good. You need sun light in your house.
    and in summers in any case you would have AC at least in all bedrooms and if possible you would have ac or cooler (not effective in rainy days) in living area as well.

    was just giving another dimension to "sun facing" apts... I agree its totally a personal choice to decide on need of sunlight.
    CommentQuote
  • Have a doubt.I recieved the demand note for service tax from 3C a month back for my payments made after 1st July.They have written that the service tax should be paid before due date & actually no date is mentioned on the note.
    Since,I have bought in a DP plan,my next payment would be at the time of possession only.
    What if I delay this payment by some time as I am more keen on reducing my loan amount?
    Will 3C levy interest on this as well even though they have not mentioned any date?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nitinthakur100
    So Nash, do you want to buy in Panache or Island finally?

    In case its Island, i suggest you buy fast since they should increase its prices shortly. They have maintained a diff of R 150 / sq ft btwn Panache and Island, though its currently just Rs 50/-.

    BTW, even I've started looking out for an Island appt for my personal use.

    Nitin

    I have not set my mind on the "Island" yet! My plan was to go for an apartment <1600 sq. ft, as I can effort to pay in CLP, without taking up a loan. On the island, I would have to take partial loan. Interest rates are bad; I don't have time to babysit bank ppl on the formalities, paper work, and lastly, I am skeptical of putting > 1 crore in a 3C project (that too, in panache where there are 3800 flats on a small patch of land (41 acres).. make more sense to extend the budget and take a golf apartment in Unitech GCC.

    Spoken to 3C ppl, and conveyed no interest in the 25th floor.. they said, they would try to find on lower floor, landscape facing and would let me know soon.
    CommentQuote