3C Lotus Panache, Noida

Anyone booked with the 3C Lotus Panache in Noida so far?
Read more
13209 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • i got 5.75%.

........some even quoted me 6-6.5%.

.........but i dont trust unicon, IC guys a lot. There are lot of complaints of them over everywhere.....

ACD were professional, they sent me the credit note next day in morning....without even calling them up.
    CommentQuote
  • 7% + discount

I'm not sure but someone told me that broker margin is 7.5 % and from which they are releasing 7% in market (specially if bookings are done in group of more then 10).

Also there is some corporate discount of 7.1% availiable for some companies (sapient and csc )

If anyone getting better discount please post it.

One more thing can also be done. ppl who are intrested can make a google group, register there and wait for say 7 or 15 days for count to increase. After that they could straight approach the builder and get the best discount (there by eliminating the broker margin from between).
    CommentQuote
  • Experienced property buyers.. can anyone shed some light on how a Credit Note / Debit Note by a broker work? I guess it kicks in as a PDC (in the name of the buyer) after all the allotment has been done, payments done, etc.

thanks,
    CommentQuote
  • Louts Panache sec 110

HI All,

I have booked a flat in tower 1, 1420 Sq feet. I am in bangalore as of now and have not seen the actual site. I shall be travelling down to Noida in couple of weeks. Although I know the actual situation of the site especially tower 1 through my family back in noida, if I could be told about the feedback of tower 1 it will be highly appreciated.

Has there been any yahoo/orkut/facebook/google group made for people who booked in Louts Panache till date ?

Thanks,
    Akash
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Mohit,

would you let me know from where you got 6.5% discount?

Thanks in advance
    CommentQuote
  • yahoo Group

Originally Posted by negreality
    HI All,

I have booked a flat in tower 1, 1420 Sq feet. I am in bangalore as of now and have not seen the actual site. I shall be travelling down to Noida in couple of weeks. Although I know the actual situation of the site especially tower 1 through my family back in noida, if I could be told about the feedback of tower 1 it will be highly appreciated.

Has there been any yahoo/orkut/facebook/google group made for people who booked in Louts Panache till date ?

Thanks,
    Akash

I see a yahoo group.
    CommentQuote
  • Booked 1929 in Tower 14 (Just released y'day). Got only a 4% discount as 3C has given a dictum to all brokers for not giving more than that. Looks like official launch is tomorow.
    CommentQuote
  • 3C contact

Hi,

I have already booked a flat in panache. Does anyone know the contact no. of 3C developers(call center).

I have done booking via broker, but I want to talk to 3C people and follow up my allotment letter.

Can any help me in finding any contact mail or no. of 3C
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mohitmongia99
    Got 6.5% Discount

Hi Mohit - Where did u book it from ?
    CommentQuote
  • kaps
    i think this is the website from 3c...try the no given here
    ]http://www.lotus-panache.com/

as far as i know, project is being launched tomorrow ...so allotment letter should take around 1.5 months or so .....

any idea whether any of the banks have approved it for loans ?

as far as i know, project is being launched tomorrow ...so allotment letter should take around 1.5 months or so .....

any idea whether any of the banks have approved it for loans ?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Kaps_real,

Allotment letter will be issued somewhere in March.

Akash
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by itsrajesh
    I see a yahoo group.

Thanks Rajesh, will try adding it to my followings.
    CommentQuote
  • The official site of the project is ]http://lotuspanache.in/

they have launched few more layouts..
    1) a smaller 2 bhk
    2) 2 bhk + study
    3) 3bhk + study
    4) 4 bhk

two more towers 5 and 6

they have launched few more layouts..
    1) a smaller 2 bhk
    2) 2 bhk + study
    3) 3bhk + study
    4) 4 bhk

two more towers 5 and 6
    CommentQuote
    Which is better location, Tower 5 or tower 11 ?

Depends on the unit. I'ld take 11 with expressway facing or 5 with ashram facing. But the one in 5 would face north. North-East actually.
    CommentQuote
    Which is better location, Tower 5 or tower 11 ?

what sq ft unit are u talking abt ?
    CommentQuote