Collapse

Lotus Panache by The 3C Company in Sector 110, Noida

Last updated: 3 days ago
13830 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Lotus Panache by The 3C Company in Sector 110, Noida

Hey, I also booked thru unicon agent. I too felt the similar rocket singh behaviour.

Still I did my part of research and decision making before booking it.

I paid 4L for 1409 flat.

What size are you booking ?

Comment

I paid 4.5 for 1579.

...........dont trust other brokers thats why went with allcheckdeals......
      Last edited by MANOJa; March 19 2016, 11:08 AM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

whats the deal allcheck is offering? 5% discount or more? btw, this is what I dont like about 3C so far.. they are too much hand in glove with Unicon, Investor's Clinic and Allcheckdeals guys.. their strategy is all around creating buzz in the market and increasing prices based on that..

to quote a broker.. "ye to afeem ke terah property bechte hain.. pehle thodi si sunghaate hain fir rate badha dete hain"

Comment

Hey Deeps,

what discount did you get ? Do you know how long will the inaugral discount of 150 will available ?

Comment

Originally posted by deeps79 View Post
            i paid 4.5 for 1579
            dont trust other brokers thats why went with allcheckdeals......
            What was the rate you got? how much % discount ACD or Unicon is offering?

Comment

Originally posted by deeps79 View Post
              i paid 4.5 for 1579
              dont trust other brokers thats why went with allcheckdeals......
              I talked to some brokers regarding discount and most of them said 3C has directed everyone for maximum 4% discount...Is this true? But, some told to offer upto 5%...How much discount you ppl got, who booked through ACD or Unicon.

Comment

i got 5.75%.

........some even quoted me 6-6.5%.

.........but i dont trust unicon, IC guys a lot. There are lot of complaints of them over everywhere.....

ACD were professional, they sent me the credit note next day in morning....without even calling them up.
                Last edited by MANOJa; March 19 2016, 11:09 AM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

7% + discount

I'm not sure but someone told me that broker margin is 7.5 % and from which they are releasing 7% in market (specially if bookings are done in group of more then 10).

Also there is some corporate discount of 7.1% availiable for some companies (sapient and csc )

If anyone getting better discount please post it.

One more thing can also be done. ppl who are intrested can make a google group, register there and wait for say 7 or 15 days for count to increase. After that they could straight approach the builder and get the best discount (there by eliminating the broker margin from between).
                  Last edited by MANOJa; March 19 2016, 11:09 AM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

Experienced property buyers.. can anyone shed some light on how a Credit Note / Debit Note by a broker work? I guess it kicks in as a PDC (in the name of the buyer) after all the allotment has been done, payments done, etc.

thanks,

Comment

Louts Panache sec 110

HI All,

I have booked a flat in tower 1, 1420 Sq feet. I am in bangalore as of now and have not seen the actual site. I shall be travelling down to Noida in couple of weeks. Although I know the actual situation of the site especially tower 1 through my family back in noida, if I could be told about the feedback of tower 1 it will be highly appreciated.

Has there been any yahoo/orkut/facebook/google group made for people who booked in Louts Panache till date ?

Thanks,
                      Akash

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X