3C Lotus Panache, Noida

Anyone booked with the 3C Lotus Panache in Noida so far?
Read more
13209 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • But how can a builder calculate super built up / chargeable area without finalising floor plans, tower plan and cluster plan? Looks to me like a joke .....sab chalata hai.....

Moreover, how can a builder issue flat allotment letter without first obtaning NOIDA authority approval for plans? I am puzzled....
    CommentQuote
  • exactly...and that's the point. If they have the Tower's Cluster plan approved, then why are they withholding it from the buyers.

If sending the new plans along with the allotment letter wasn't a good idea, maybe 3C should published it on their website so that people have chance to see if the new Tower and Floor plans affects any of their preferences/choices.
    CommentQuote
  • Has anyone got the allotment letter for tower 6 or any news on the same? Is the layout plan or Sqft area has changed for 1325 sqft flats also?
    CommentQuote
  • Yahoo group

Please also join 3C_Lotus_Panache - yahoogroups.com if you have booked flat in 3C Panache.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks to the forum - my first investment in Noida

I surfed into this forum 2 days back, and read about Panache. Went and saw the place today. Liked it...! Right now filling up the application form for a small 988 sft on Tower 8.

My first investment in Noida...!!! Yippee...!!!

Thanks to all contributors to this happiness...!:D
    CommentQuote
  • Congrats Bhasker.
    By the way guys, just noticed panache website is now updated with new floor plans. I wish they publish cluster plan as well. Do they anywhere on website?
    CommentQuote
  • Still waiting for the cluster plan from 3C.....please upload if anyone has it for Tower 12 & 12A.

For folks who had booked 1579, any comments or observation on the new layout for 1592 ?.

Originally Posted by Aashiana
    Called 3C and found out that they are too waiting for it from Architects. Sounds weird. Allotments are out, and they didn't deem it necessary to send the new floor plans and tower's cluster plan along with the allotment letter. If 1579 carpet area ratio wasn't bad already, they squeezed it even further in the new 1592 plan and on top of that, we are being asked to shell out extra $$$ for that virtual 13 sq. ft. which they say they've added to this floor plan but somehow not visible to me. What have they been smoking.....

Has anyone received the cluster for towers 12 & 12A yet?.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BhaskarSarkar
    I surfed into this forum 2 days back, and read about Panache. Went and saw the place today. Liked it...! Right now filling up the application form for a small 988 sft on Tower 8.

My first investment in Noida...!!! Yippee...!!!

Thanks to all contributors to this happiness...!:D

Congrats Bhaskar!!

Could you please tell me at what rate the tower#8 apt is costing you? which number apt did u book and on which floor? possession time??
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Kaps_real1
    Now, its time to start looking for good home loan deals from PSU. Have anybody enquired about the list of banks which are providing loan for LP.

Today I called up the 3C home loan dept. Got to know that they are still waiting for the approvals from the banks so as to start off with the loan process. She said that it may take 25 more days to get things finalized.
    When I said that this may lead to delay in the payment as the 45 days period has already started, then she said that the management would take care of this if delay happens because of them.
    CommentQuote
  • Seen 1130 new plan. Better then 1122 for sure. Anybody can have me the cluster plan of Tower 2. its not with there site.

And they are charging 50 plC for unit 5 ( Tower -2 ) I dont know why?
    CommentQuote
  • Floor plan of tower 10 with new 1415sq ft size

Does any one has genuine floor plans of tower 10 with new 1415sq ft size. Are the new sizes updated on 3c's official website ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gurunanak
    Seen 1130 new plan. Better then 1122 for sure. Anybody can have me the cluster plan of Tower 2. its not with there site.

And they are charging 50 plC for unit 5 ( Tower -2 ) I dont know why?

what has changed between the two floor plans - 1130 and 1122? where can I see the new floor plan of size 1130
    CommentQuote
  • new floor plans

you can c these at official site of 3c, lotuspanache.in
    CommentQuote
  • Have received a provisional allotment letter..should this be considered as a demand letter and our 45 day period has already started or we will get another demand letter asking for installment? pls suggest
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vineetchhabra
    Have received a provisional allotment letter..should this be considered as a demand letter and our 45 day period has already started or we will get another demand letter asking for installment? pls suggest

yes Vineet this is the one.
    you wont receive any other letter for this.
    ...and the 45 days count has begin too
    CommentQuote