3C Lotus Panache, Noida

Anyone booked with the 3C Lotus Panache in Noida so far?
Read more
13210 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hi B.Nash,

In which tower they are offering you the top floor? and also, have you checked the 13th floor thing? as I know, they do not mark 13th floor and call 14th floor as 13th. and in such case the 25xx unit will be on 24th floor.

I have a booking in lotus zing, on 21xx in tower 7 (which is 21 floor building).

Regards,
    Anuj

Originally Posted by B.Nash
    I was looking at the 1415 sq.ft apartment in LP, and only inventories they have left are either on the 25 (top most) floor, or on 22nd, north facing.

I need an opinion or two, before I could decide on a particular inventory.

Park Facing:
    T1 - 2501, 2503
    T2 - 2501, 2504
    T9 - 2503

Which one of this would have a better scenic view? T2501 is what was suggested by the 3C guy, as it gives a prolong view of the landscape. Any better suggestion?

On North facing, there are floors available at 22nd, 23rd or 25th. What will be the view from 25th floor look like? Also, any pros and cons of 25th (top most) floor against, say 24th or 23rd (which are anyway on the sky)?

BTW, How is the rate rs. 3100 psf after 4-5 % discount? I don't want to deal with a broker, so, had requested for a better discount (i.e, > 4%).
    CommentQuote
  • Are you sure they do not have 13th floor coz in one of the earlier posts someone informed that his flat number was 13xx...

Originally Posted by anuj.mca
    Hi B.Nash,

In which tower they are offering you the top floor? and also, have you checked the 13th floor thing? as I know, they do not mark 13th floor and call 14th floor as 13th. and in such case the 25xx unit will be on 24th floor.

I have a booking in lotus zing, on 21xx in tower 7 (which is 21 floor building).

Regards,
    Anuj
    CommentQuote
  • my unit number is 1702 and in allotment letter floor is mentioned as seventeenth. So I don't think they have skipped 13xx unit numbers.
    Originally Posted by Rajat__B
    Are you sure they do not have 13th floor coz in one of the earlier posts someone informed that his flat number was 13xx...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Rajat__B
    Are you sure they do not have 13th floor coz in one of the earlier posts someone informed that his flat number was 13xx...

Even if this is the case still 25XX is top floor.
    CommentQuote
  • It will be better to clarify first hand with 3C's marketing guys but I am assuming that you will need to pay service tax when they will send you demand for last 5-10% (whatever it is). Yours is kind of a peculiar case as you have opted for DP plan and I don't think many here have opted for that. Best bet, try getting hold of your agent and get it clarified..

Originally Posted by Arora_B
    Have a doubt.I recieved the demand note for service tax from 3C a month back for my payments made after 1st July.They have written that the service tax should be paid before due date & actually no date is mentioned on the note.
    Since,I have bought in a DP plan,my next payment would be at the time of possession only.
    What if I delay this payment by some time as I am more keen on reducing my loan amount?
    Will 3C levy interest on this as well even though they have not mentioned any date?
    CommentQuote
  • or just mail 3C customer care with your details. they are quite responsive when money is to be made :D
    Originally Posted by Rajat__B
    It will be better to clarify first hand with 3C's marketing guys but I am assuming that you will need to pay service tax when they will send you demand for last 5-10% (whatever it is). Yours is kind of a peculiar case as you have opted for DP plan and I don't think many here have opted for that. Best bet, try getting hold of your agent and get it clarified..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Rajat__B

They have 13th floor. My flat No. 1303 (as mentioned earlier).
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by alokgarg
    or just mail 3C customer care with your details. they are quite responsive when money is to be made :D

Sending them an e mail will certainly call for a payment.They won't deny that for sure.
    My query was what if I don't make it till possession? which obviously I can't ask them :)
    CommentQuote
  • if they haven't put a clear due date in letter, don't pay anything. if they want it, they will send you a letter again with clear due date. its service tax, so they can't charge any late interest on it. for people paying in CLP, they are deducting service tax from any check you provide, so if you don't pay service tax with an installment, they will adjust less amount toward flat payment. in your case, they will be able to do only when you will pay final amount. so stall as long as you can.
    Sending them an e mail will certainly call for a payment.They won't deny that for sure.
    My query was what if I don't make it till possession? which obviously I can't ask them :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Arora_B

If you dont pay service tax now, and when you pay your normal instalment, they wil first deduct money from your instalment towards service tax and then show deficiency in your instalment.
    CommentQuote
  • Service tax for DP

Mr. Arora, I am in the same boat as you. Took DP plan (Aug'10) . But luckily I have not yet received service demand yet. I am sure they will not wait for my next payment (3yrs from now) before demanding the same. But I was hoping for the same :).

The service tax is to be deposited to the govt. . I assume it would be due within this financial year for us. Service tax payment after this financial year would incur a penalty from govt. 3C would simply ask you for that penalty on govt. behalf. No escaping from that I guess.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sequence
    Mr. Arora, I am in the same boat as you. Took DP plan (Aug'10) . But luckily I have not yet received service demand yet. I am sure they will not wait for my next payment (3yrs from now) before demanding the same. But I was hoping for the same :).

The service tax is to be deposited to the govt. . I assume it would be due within this financial year for us. Service tax payment after this financial year would incur a penalty from govt. 3C would simply ask you for that penalty on govt. behalf. No escaping from that I guess.

I wish u don't get it soon :) but I guess you are right that the final settlement may be at the end of financial year.
    I booked mine in May end & got the service tax demand note in Dec'10.
    CommentQuote
  • Those members who want balcony height/curve issue to be taken up with 3C may please send their Name (actual name and not the id on the forum), Tower No. and flat no., cell no. and e mail id through PM.

Those who have sent earlier, may also re-send as some members have not given complete information in one go. Some members first furnished their tower and flat no. and in second PM they send their e mail id and cell no. without their name, making it difficult/impossible to collate the info.

Kindly resend all details, even those who have sent earlier.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Arora_B
    I wish u don't get it soon :) but I guess you are right that the final settlement may be at the end of financial year.
    I booked mine in May end & got the service tax demand note in Dec'10.

Dared to ask 3C Customer Care about the Service Tax payment.Got this reply:

With reference to your mail below, we would like to inform you that you can make the payment through RTGS/ online transfer , or else you can courier the cheque , as the payment date cannot be extended.

Now again,no date is mentioned
    :)
    :(

Don know what to do,may be a call with their marketing guy on a weekend.

The good thing is that they have not mentioned that interest will be charged if payment is delayed.Ray of Hope
    CommentQuote
  • just mail them back, you are not clear about due date and ask them to confirm it. once you get that info, just ask them what will happen in case of late payment, as it might take some time to arrange for such a big sum of money. some kind of tax lawyer can help you better in this regard.
    Dared to ask 3C Customer Care about the Service Tax payment.Got this reply:

With reference to your mail below, we would like to inform you that you can make the payment through RTGS/ online transfer , or else you can courier the cheque , as the payment date cannot be extended.

Now again,no date is mentioned
    :)
    :(

Don know what to do,may be a call with their marketing guy on a weekend.

The good thing is that they have not mentioned that interest will be charged if payment is delayed.Ray of Hope
    CommentQuote