Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lotus Panache by The 3C Company in Sector 110, Noida

Collapse
X
Collapse

Lotus Panache by The 3C Company in Sector 110, Noida

Last updated: 2 weeks ago
13855 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : Lotus Panache by The 3C Company in Sector 110, Noida

    Originally posted by kohlinitin View Post
    Just to add one point ..u can bargain with 3c for more direct discount ..i got 6 percent and my friend got 5.5 in tower 25 .....

    Is there any chance if i can get the old rate : 3125

    would broker be able to provide that as one claims he has one canceled booking.

    Comment


    • Re : Lotus Panache by The 3C Company in Sector 110, Noida

      guys where is 3C's sales office located ???

      Could someone give me the address ??

      Comment


      • Re : Lotus Panache by The 3C Company in Sector 110, Noida

        Can anyone tell me the answer of the following:

        1. LOTUS BOULEVARD: Total Number of Appartments and its Project Total size
        also mention about Ceiling Height and Loading %

        2. LOTUS PANACHE: Total Number of Appartment and its Project Total size
        also mention about ceiling height and Loading %

        Comment


        • Re : Lotus Panache by The 3C Company in Sector 110, Noida

          Home Loan for LP

          Pls suggest bank for Home loan for LP.........

          Comment


          • Re : Lotus Panache by The 3C Company in Sector 110, Noida

            LP is about 40 acres and 4000 apartments. ceiling clear height is 9.1 feet. loading is about 25% for 1592 sf unit.
            Originally posted by zohaib View Post
            Can anyone tell me the answer of the following:

            1. LOTUS BOULEVARD: Total Number of Appartments and its Project Total size
            also mention about Ceiling Height and Loading %

            2. LOTUS PANACHE: Total Number of Appartment and its Project Total size
            also mention about ceiling height and Loading %

            Comment


            • Re : Lotus Panache by The 3C Company in Sector 110, Noida

              Originally posted by kohlinitin View Post
              Just to add one point ..u can bargain with 3c for more direct discount ..i got 6 percent and my friend got 5.5 in tower 25 .....

              Hi Nitin

              Is it possible to get more than 4% from 3C?????
              Sanjay

              Comment


              • Re : Lotus Panache by The 3C Company in Sector 110, Noida

                Originally posted by sanjaysood View Post
                Hi Nitin

                Is it possible to get more than 4% from 3C?????


                if i remember : Nitin has got 6% directly adjusted from 3C.

                Comment


                • Re : Lotus Panache by The 3C Company in Sector 110, Noida

                  Originally posted by amitexpert View Post
                  if i remember : Nitin has got 6% directly adjusted from 3C.
                  Correct yes i did(but was little difficult )...no broker involved

                  Comment


                  • Re : Lotus Panache by The 3C Company in Sector 110, Noida

                    Originally posted by kohlinitin View Post
                    Correct yes i did(but was little difficult )...no broker involved

                    OK Nitin

                    But that may be a one time dispensation, perhaps. You might be knowing someone holding top position in 3C. Am I right??? Normally they dont give more than 4% direct. However, I feel it is better even if we get direct 5% than 6.5% through broker.
                    Sanjay

                    Comment


                    • Re : Lotus Panache by The 3C Company in Sector 110, Noida

                      Originally posted by sanjaysood View Post
                      OK Nitin

                      But that may be a one time dispensation, perhaps. You might be knowing someone holding top position in 3C. Am I right??? Normally they dont give more than 4% direct. However, I feel it is better even if we get direct 5% than 6.5% through broker.

                      Nopes sanjay I dont know anyone holding top position in 3c .....just i bargained and got the same for me and my friend

                      Comment

                      Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X