13855 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Lotus Panache by The 3C Company in Sector 110, Noida

typical customer care reply......

Comment

yup just parroted the BBA that they have provided. only new information was gym swimming pool facility charges will be included in maintenance. so good for people who exercise and can swim
      Originally posted by Ranjit.jha View Post
      typical customer care reply......

Comment

Originally posted by alokgarg View Post
        yup just parroted the BBA that they have provided. only new information was gym swimming pool facility charges will be included in maintenance. so good for people who exercise and can swim
        Chalo yaar, at least they answered so many questions with some new info
        Sanjay

Comment

Originally posted by alokgarg View Post
          Alok, i dont think that's gonna be the way...Even i got happy with first reading of this, later could get the catch. The query was talking about 'maintenance charges' of gym, pools etc and 3C has replied in the same way. What about the usage charges, that can always be different than maintenance charges...M I missing something...

I think 3C replied smartly here...

Comment

you might be right. but if the maintenance is being done from society maintenance fund then what possible rational can be given to justify extra usage charge.
            Originally posted by ca.anurag View Post
            Alok, i dont think that's gonna be the way...Even i got happy with first reading of this, later could get the catch. The query was talking about 'maintenance charges' of gym, pools etc and 3C has replied in the same way. What about the usage charges, that can always be different than maintenance charges...M I missing something...

I think 3C replied smartly here...
            Last edited by alokgarg; September 2 2010, 12:24 AM.

Comment

for any large club in Delhi the joining/membership fee is paid one-time and is separate from the ongoing monthly fee for using the facilities. So expecting no charges for using the gym/pool is being a bit too ambitious. Club membership is only entitlement to use it by paying a bit every month. If I'm wrong I will be glad.
              Last edited by Prateek_LP16; September 4 2010, 11:11 AM.

Comment

so FAR for green buildings have been increased to 3.75 from 2.75. details at http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/...ow/6478355.cms . what effect will be observed on LP, if any? can 3C increase number of floors or towers at this stage? and if they do can we do anything to stop them? and people no rants against builders, i get that they are all assholes. but what i want to discuss is do we have any legal options if builder adds floors or towers at a later stage of project. 2.75 to 3.75 is a very significant increase. they can increase number of flats from current 3800 to 5180.

Comment

I hope 3c does not further increase the no of floors now, especially when the floors have already been indicated in the BBA notwithstanding the fact that the BBA is heavily loaded in favour of the builder.

Comment

well looks like 1% increase is on 2.75 % (so new FAR will 2.7775). story posted was wrong. we should still confirm it from another news source. more details in dedicated thread on increased FAR.

Comment

Originally posted by niceguy View Post
                      We have contacted State Bank for providing us the home loan facility for LP. They have showed interest , but they have these conditions
                      1. They will provide loans only to PSU/ Central Government Employees
                      2. Minimum number of applicants should be around 10-15.

We are now 7 members, looking for other PSU/Central govt employees who wish to take home loans from this bank for LP project.

Meanwhile these guys are working for giving a final call, I thought that this website could be instrumental in spreading the word and finding the minimum requisite number of people. You can PM me your number and email address.

I know this post of mine could be offending to some guys, kindly excuse.
                      I have also booked a 1130 sqft flat in 6th tower in my father's name
                      He is a state govt employee.
                      Plz keep me updated if u get anything regarding the loan

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X