3C Lotus Panache, Noida

Anyone booked with the 3C Lotus Panache in Noida so far?
Read more
Reply
13214 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by B.Nash
    Finally, booked 1415 sq.ft at T9, NE facing 22nd floor, directly with 3C..



    Congrats Nash for your buy. Welcome to Panache. Your direct deal of 5.5% with 3C is good. No hassles of credit note and no fear of getting the note encashed.
    CommentQuote
  • By the way, some one known to me who deals in properties in LB and LP has two flats for resale in LP - 1330 and 1415. If someone is interested in buying, pls send me PM. Also, I am neither a broker nor his associate. I am an end user in Panache. This is just to facilitate those who are interested in buying, subject to no one objecting to this.
    CommentQuote
  • sanjay, just sent a PM
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sanjaysood
    By the way, some one known to me who deals in properties in LB and LP has two flats for resale in LP - 1330 and 1415. If someone is interested in buying, pls send me PM. Also, I am neither a broker nor his associate. I am an end user in Panache. This is just to facilitate those who are interested in buying, subject to no one objecting to this.


    sent PM for 1415
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by B.Nash
    thanks. I managed 3300 psf - 5.5%

    Nash, can you tell me which broker is giving max discount for Lotus panache.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sanjaysood
    Congrats Nash for your buy. Welcome to Panache. Your direct deal of 5.5% with 3C is good. No hassles of credit note and no fear of getting the note encashed.

    thanks Sanjay. know what, a broker (IC guys) contacted me on the , after an hour after sealing the deal on 5.5% with 3C guy, and said, we are giving 6%, so, why did I still went for a lesser discount with 3C. I replied 'Peace of Mind'.
    CommentQuote
  • anyone purchased in resale?
    any idea of price floating in market?
    CommentQuote
  • Went to Panache site yesterday. Very satisfied with the pace of construction. The project is coming up really well and it will be truly one of the best projects in this region in the coming times. The Guest house looked complete but was locked from outside. Again, I got the information that the sample flats will be opening around 15th Feb. After reading the flaws thread and going to see the Panache site, got plenty re-assured that I made the right choice and would make the same choice again if given an option to re-do it.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi All
    Anyone who has booked in tower 1, what is the status of construction and how much payment has gone to 3c?
    Also tower 1 layout is 1420 sq. ft. or 1415?
    CommentQuote
  • 1415, as per last discussion 15-20 days back with 3c folks, 4th installment (GF slab one), would come somwhere in march.
    CommentQuote
  • I lived in Parsvnath Prestige sec93, bang right on Panache site.. and i agree, construction pace is good... I might get to see the sample flats next week, with the 3C salesman, that I had been dealing with. I am very keen to see the space utilization and material quality..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amitksh
    Hi All
    Anyone who has booked in tower 1, what is the status of construction and how much payment has gone to 3c?
    Also tower 1 layout is 1420 sq. ft. or 1415?



    Dear it is 1415. I am in Tower-4. Tower 1 to 4 are joined as a cluster. I paid my 3rd instalment in September and expecting the 4th in March. Construction has reached second basement level.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by B.Nash
    I lived in Parsvnath Prestige sec93, bang right on Panache site.. and i agree, construction pace is good... I might get to see the sample flats next week, with the 3C salesman, that I had been dealing with. I am very keen to see the space utilization and material quality..



    Lets hope they use the same quality of material in actual flats what they are using in samples. Though I personally believe that we should give a discount of 25% (at least) in the quality of samples/actual flats.
    CommentQuote
  • did you see the sample flat at lotus boulevard site? taking that as an example of company's capabilities, I am expecting very good interiors and furniture, which will not be delivered with your flat. so only thing that can be ascertained by looking at these sample flat will be how big the rooms will look finally and usability of layout.

    Also does anyone know, what will be the roof height in these sample flat. maybe we will finally know if 9 feet roof height will be enough.
    Originally Posted by B.Nash
    I lived in Parsvnath Prestige sec93, bang right on Panache site.. and i agree, construction pace is good... I might get to see the sample flats next week, with the 3C salesman, that I had been dealing with. I am very keen to see the space utilization and material quality..
    CommentQuote
  • Last week I was at Panache site, where few sales fellows from OM SAI GLOBAL were present. Few months back, there were some members on the forum who said they faced a lot of problem in getting their discount back from OM SAI GLOBAL. I spoke to their people present at site and in strong words brought this to their notice. One of their executives has given me his visiting card and assured me that any one who has booked in Panache through OM SAI GLOBAL and who is facing problems in getting the discount back, he will help.

    In case there is any member on the forum who booked through this broker and facing problem on this front, pls send me a PM, i will give the number of that executive.
    CommentQuote