3C Lotus Panache, Noida

Anyone booked with the 3C Lotus Panache in Noida so far?
Read more
13209 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by alokgarg
    did you see the sample flat at lotus boulevard site? taking that as an example of company's capabilities, I am expecting very good interiors and furniture, which will not be delivered with your flat. so only thing that can be ascertained by looking at these sample flat will be how big the rooms will look finally and usability of layout.

Also does anyone know, what will be the roof height in these sample flat. maybe we will finally know if 9 feet roof height will be enough.

Alok

They do not allow you to enter the samples as of now. But they allow you to peep in through a distance. Actually, first is their office building and then the samples. Outside view is excellent. I know samples are beautifully decorated (to woo the customers) but i am just mentioning the quality of material used inside..means the finishing, window grills, kitchen slabs, flooring, walls, plumbing fittings, etc.

Roof height (as told by 3C guys) will be 9 ft finished. Yes, I agree it also gives you a fair idea about the room sizes.
    CommentQuote
  • Roof height

Is 9 ft the normal roof height ?
    CommentQuote
  • no 9 ft is not normal. normal is 10 ft.
    CommentQuote
  • I agree about grills, kitchen slabs, flooring and plumbing. you won't get idea about finishing and walls, as 3C will use high quality wall paper and PoP and what not to give it a nice look. I am looking forward to get an idea about room size and if 9 feet height is good enough. I asked my father, who has been involved in some kind of construction all his life:D, about this. his response

1. we generally put roof at 10 feet, but 9 feet is good enough and will not feel low if proper colors are used.
    2. in great schemes of things it is not that important, so quit worrying and be happy as you have already spent 15 lacs for this flat :D

so I am keeping my fingers crossed and praying that roof doesn't feel too low.

Originally Posted by sanjaysood
    Alok

They do not allow you to enter the samples as of now. But they allow you to peep in through a distance. Actually, first is their office building and then the samples. Outside view is excellent. I know samples are beautifully decorated (to woo the customers) but i am just mentioning the quality of material used inside..means the finishing, window grills, kitchen slabs, flooring, walls, plumbing fittings, etc.

Roof height (as told by 3C guys) will be 9 ft finished. Yes, I agree it also gives you a fair idea about the room sizes.
    CommentQuote
  • sample flat will be definitely more than 9ft. should be close to 11 ft.
    CommentQuote
  • Has 3C ever mentioned about the proposed roof height in any of their communication to any of the members. I think 9 ft would be too low.
    CommentQuote
  • height has been confirmed as 9 feet.
    Originally Posted by atmaram
    Has 3C ever mentioned about the proposed roof height in any of their communication to any of the members. I think 9 ft would be too low.
    CommentQuote
  • 9 feet has it's pros and cons , it may be too claustrophobic for some people but on the other hand it reduces air conditioning costs . And, 9 feet is fine by me personally. Even ceiling fans these days hardly use much space vertically.
    CommentQuote
  • was looking at LP website and i saw a new addition "Earthquake resistant structure - zone 4 compliant" in the features page. it wasn't there before. so has 3C gotten some kinda certificate or is it just to be buzzword compliant.

look at bottom of this page http://www.lotuspanache.in/features/index.htm
    CommentQuote
  • I think 9 ft could be low, especially if you are six foot plus. If you raise your hand you may end up touching the ceiling fan.
    CommentQuote
  • resale

Back in Oct-nov period, resale price was 3050 (+/-20) depending on various factors like floor, location and most importantly owner's urgency to cash-in on their investment. Most of the resale inventory floating in the market during that time was in Phase 1 and 1A.

Originally Posted by amitksh
    anyone purchased in resale?
    any idea of price floating in market?
    CommentQuote
  • 4th Installment

One of my friends just informed me that yesterday he received the demand letter for 4th installment for his booking in Ph 3. Did anyone else in Ph 3 receive the same?

Originally Posted by mittal_mudit
    1415, as per last discussion 15-20 days back with 3c folks, 4th installment (GF slab one), would come somwhere in march.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by alokgarg
    was looking at LP website and i saw a new addition "Earthquake resistant structure - zone 4 compliant" in the features page. it wasn't there before. so has 3C gotten some kinda certificate or is it just to be buzzword compliant.

look at bottom of this page Environment Friendly Buildings Noida Net Zero Energy Technology Home Green Development in Noida

This is probably because of 2 recent earthquakes in delhi and because of that people must be enquiring about Earthquake resistant structure even I had asked this question last week to 3c people. Almost all projcts are Earthquake resistant structure these days not sure about zone compliance.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sachj77
    One of my friends just informed me that yesterday he received the demand letter for 4th installment for his booking in Ph 3. Did anyone else in Ph 3 receive the same?

Hi,

Can you tell me what the approx time between 3rd and 4th installment ?? When did you pay your 3rd installment ?
    CommentQuote
  • Few days before, i visited lotus panache site. I came to see some rectangular structure (marked red in attached image) starting from 5th floor.
    I saw this structure grown up to 6th floor in tower 12A. My flat is on 7th floor. My obvious concern is that it will block some views of balconies. What's your take?
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote