Lotus Panache by The 3C Company in Sector 110, Noida

Last updated: 1 day ago
13830 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Lotus Panache by The 3C Company in Sector 110, Noida

Originally posted by Ranjit.jha View Post
    It might vary from bank to bank...in my case (HDFC)... i have to fill disbursement form and collect the cheque personally and then submit to 3C... but I am sure there would be a provision for direct transfer if someone requests the bank to do so citing some relevant reason.
    Hi Ranjit,
    I asked HDFC if they can directly give disbursement to 3C but bank refused. I've to collect the cheque from bank and submit to 3C and collect the receipt.
    Regards
    Praveen

Comment

Dear All

Supreme Court yesterday directed all builders not to charge extra money for parking as parking is part of common facilities. Its a landmark judgment. But we do not know how it will affect or benefit the buyers. There are so many pros and cons. Whether this judgment will be binding on bookings made prior to the date of judgment is not known. Moreover, I feel the builders will play the other way round by including parking charges in basic price. End result, BUILDER SUPREME and buyers always at receiving end.....

Comments invited on this issue.
      Sanjay

Comment

i think this was for Mumbai only (correct me if I am wrong). The entire Article is given below. Also as per the Maharastra acts, builder can sell only on Carpet Area (this was a ruling of the Mumbai HC)

Developers cannot sell open spaces and stilt areas in their buildings as these are meant for common use and form part of the flats, the Supreme Court ruled on Wednesday. The ruling could bring relief to lakhs of flat-owners in different housing societies in Mumbai engaged in a tug of war with the builders over the sale of such space as parking lots.
        The court made it clear that the developers, or promoters, do not have the right to sell any portion of such a building which is not a ‘flat’ and the entire land and building has to be transferred (conveyed) to the housing society or an organisation.
        The only right with the promoter is to sell unsold flats, said a bench of justices RM Lodha and AK Patnaik. It was hearing a batch of appeals filed by Maharashtra-based realty promoters challenging a Bombay high court ruling of April 25, 2008.
        The high court (HC) had held that parking space enclosed or unenclosed, covered or open, cannot be a ‘building’, thus can’t be sold independently of the flats. The apex court bench also upheld the HC’s ruling that said it is a compulsory requirement (for the builders) to provide for parking spaces under the Development Control Regulation (DCR). Promoters are under obligation to follow the DCR, it had said.
        The agreement signed under the Maharashtra Ownership of Flats (Regulation of the Promotion of Construction, Sale, Management and Transfer) Act, 1963 (MOFA), between the developer and the flat purchasers must be in conformity with the model form of agreement prescribed by the state government. The bench said the model agreement does not state that the flat purchasers separately buy stilt parking spaces.
        The rights accruing to flat purchasers after signing an agreement under MOFA “cannot be diluted by any contract or an undertaking to the contrary”, it said. The undertakings contrary to the DCR will not be binding either on the flat purchasers or the society.
        As soon as the corporation concerned issues the occupation certificate and the society is registered, the building as well as the stilt parking spaces, open spaces and all common amenities become the property of the society. They cannot be put on sale by the developer.

Comment

any updates on the project site and sample flats?

things are going real slow..

Comment

Open, stilt parking spaces are common areas, builders can’t charge extra: SC

http://www.indianexpress.com/news/Op...tra--SC/676177

Comment

what about basement parking available in LP.
              Originally posted by KMP_FNG View Post

Comment

if builder cant charge for parking, basement parking cnt be charged at LP since it would come under our common area and basement parking is anyway a mandate thing in noida for new projects.. the only thing that bothers me is that d verdict has come from high court in mumbai, would it stand tall for NCR also or not!!

Originally posted by alokgarg View Post
                what about basement parking available in LP.

Comment

Originally posted by KMP_FNG View Post

thx for sharing this piece. it seems the context is limited to maharashtra....

The judgment delivered Tuesday by a bench of Justices R M Lodha and A K Patnaik comes in the backdrop of interpreting the legislative intent behind enacting the Maharashtra Ownership Flats (Regulation of the Promotion of Construction, Sale, Management and Transfer) Act, 1969.

Comment

Originally posted by sanjaysood View Post
                    Hi Nitin

Is it possible to get more than 4% from 3C?????
                    Ya, I also got 5.5% discout directly from 3C as no broker is involved in between. but i booked in June last. But u have to sit with the ready cheues for that.

Comment

sample flat update. pic from 3 days back

[IMG]file:2010-08-31.jpg[/IMG]
                      Attached Files

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X