Sort by :
Filter by :
- Hi All
I am not sure if it is discussed here but I have done some calculations and found that loading in 3c is not good.
Please see attached image only 974 sq. ft. is covered area including balconies (For 1415 sq. ft. flat).
Is it good enough?CommentQuote0Flag
- just did another calculation for mahagun moderne sector 78 where they claim something.
Seems 3c is ok :)CommentQuote0Flag
- loading is around 30% in almost all the new projects. projects which have less loading are very rare. i think sunshine Helios and logix blossom county have less loading. rest are in same league.
Seems 3c is ok :)CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by kms7017Few days before, i visited lotus panache site. I came to see some rectangular structure (marked red in attached image) starting from 5th floor.
I saw this structure grown up to 6th floor in tower 12A. My flat is on 7th floor. My obvious concern is that it will block some views of balconies. What's your take?
I am also not sure of what to expect or how the tower will look like. It is not possible to visualize how Panache building will look like since 3C has not displayed the building pictures or the Model of this project. The only picture you would see is that of the Panache Island tower. This is one thing I wanted to see before booking in phase-1 but was not shown the model. I know that they have made it and keeping it somewhere in their office but have not displayed to the public (check out the following link). Most people who booked were instead shown complete Building Models of the Boulevard project (enclosed in the glass box at Boulevard site office), which will be different than the Panache towers. Not sure if they are planning on displaying this once Sample flats are opened for public.
- Check out the cluster plan and it is very easy to understand direction and layout. same for all projects. Always check cluster plan.CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by sachj77Back in Oct-nov period, resale price was 3050 (+/-20) depending on various factors like floor, location and most importantly owner's urgency to cash-in on their investment. Most of the resale inventory floating in the market during that time was in Phase 1 and 1A.
Can’t imagine anyone giving +/- 20 discount bcoz they are selling a higher floor. And it will foolish to even expect any such discount… Simply put the builder/brokers haven’t differentiated pricing structure and so no one has gotten any discount on BSP based on floor level. Yes, there’s an additional PLC for couple of lower floors but it’s known to everyone and that how the general rates will always remain. Two cents...CommentQuote0Flag
- Have got 6 mails so far on the group email id. Since this is not a burning issue, can wait for antoher 15 days for more to pour in...CommentQuote0Flag
Seems 3c is ok :)
Your calculation is wrong. Mahagun is one of few builders who declares built-up area in every project since long back. Lot new builder started following that because they know buyer want it.
For 1550 sqft flat 1260 sqft is declared built-up area which means 81.2% built up area. But there are few more builders who are offering 84% carpet area.
One mistake in your calculation is passage is 3.8 feet wide and 10 feet long means 38 feet. And one balcony is missing in your calculation.
Check out Logix 1575 sqft floor plan...
I have uploaded Mahagun Flat buyer agreement in IREF forum and on Mordene yahoo group, you can refer it for detail. Most of the item in brochure is written in agreement.CommentQuote0Flag
Not sure how you would visualize the rectangular balcony structure (see the picture from kms7017) from the cluster plan.CommentQuote0Flag
- Hi chandra2034
the passage calculcation is wrong I have corrected that but all balconies are covered I am attaching floor plan and calculation again, and mahagun is showing 1260 how it is calculated i am open to understand.
As per my understanding
Build up area includes the walls width + carpet area and rest common area is included in super area.CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by AashianaNot sure how you would visualize the rectangular balcony structure (see the picture from kms7017) from the cluster plan.
Why not you have to visualize according to the dimention of room it is attached to.CommentQuote0Flag
You might want to read and look at the post/picture from kms7017 (http://www.indianrealestateforum.com/152196-post3112.html) and you would understand the context of our posts.CommentQuote0Flag
- may be we are on different page.... leave it.....CommentQuote0Flag
- I thought soCommentQuote0Flag
- Floor plans are one thing...but you can visualize the building only from a model or from elevation plans. Similarly unless you see a cluster plan, you can never visualise your flat with reference to entire building including passage, lits, stairs etc...
Unfortunately no builder shows cluster plans or elevations at the time of booking.CommentQuote0Flag