Lotus Panache by The 3C Company in Sector 110, Noida

Last updated: September 8 2017
13855 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Lotus Panache by The 3C Company in Sector 110, Noida

it doesn't look too good, does it?
    the progress is really really slow, wonder if its strategic or a forced move!!

disappointed nevertheless!!

Originally posted by sequence View Post
    [IMG]file:2010-08-31.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

confused...

Well, It was said to be ready by July-end...It will probably not be ready even by september-end...No work on the entrance has started even....They will be making a good looking entrance at least (even if it is temporary)...

btw, I don't understand the logic of making sample flats so late ?? 80% of towers have been launched. 85% of the launched units are said to be sold....so who are they making these sample flats for ??? At the current rate, they will anyway sell out all remaining units in around 4 months...I am confused....

Originally posted by sid.360 View Post
      it doesn't look too good, does it?
      the progress is really really slow, wonder if its strategic or a forced move!!

disappointed nevertheless!!

Comment

buddy you are missing a point here. 3C need to have sample flats, not only for panache but otherwise also. Now that they have to get rid of boulevard sample flats, they need sample flats elsewhere.. you cant miss the point, 50% people who were impressed by boulevard's sample flats bought panache instead.. the same would be for zing and other projects to follow, they cant keep on selling thr new units to thr old customers, they would need to have something to attract future buyers as well.

PS: i was suspended and to my surprise it only lasted for a day. the moderator said it would be permanent! India and Indians, can it/they ever change!

Well, It was said to be ready by July-end...It will probably not be ready even by september-end...No work on the entrance has started even....They will be making a good looking entrance at least (even if it is temporary)...

btw, I don't understand the logic of making sample flats so late ?? 80% of towers have been launched. 85% of the launched units are said to be sold....so who are they making these sample flats for ??? At the current rate, they will anyway sell out all remaining units in around 4 months...I am confused....

Comment

Originally posted by sacho19 View Post
          they would need to have something to attract future buyers as well.

PS: i was suspended and to my surprise it only lasted for a day. the moderator said it would be permanent! India and Indians, can it/they ever change!
          Hmm, Got it..Makes sense...
          Last edited by sequence; September 5 2010, 01:21 AM. Reason: removing chit-chat...

Comment

lol hilarious, isnt it
            but yaar i am really disappointed with the progress of sample flats and even otherwise.. dont knw kab dekhne ko milega sample flat.. the project would anyway take an eternity to be ready..

PS: which phase and tower are u in?

Hmm, Got it..Makes sense...

btw, Why are you taunting the moderator to suspend you again...???

p.s. I was also suspended permanently for a day too....

Comment

It appears all topics have been discussed and finished as no one has offered any comments for last two days. Is our forum feeling sleepy????
              Sanjay

Comment

Originally posted by sanjaysood View Post
                It appears all topics have been discussed and finished as no one has offered any comments for last two days. Is our forum feeling sleepy????
                No news is good news

Comment

Originally posted by leechawla View Post
                  No news is good news

I received my application ID .Its 24XX

Hope that is a news

Comment

Originally posted by kohlinitin View Post
                    I received my application ID .Its 24XX

Hope that is a news

I canceled Logix and booked LP , is that what 3C guyz call news

Comment

Credit note cheque recvd

Recvd my cheque today from investors clinic , not too much fuss

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X