Collapse

Lotus Panache by The 3C Company in Sector 110, Noida

Last updated: September 8 2017
13855 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Lotus Panache by The 3C Company in Sector 110, Noida

Thanks a lot coke_indian, KumarG, VKSharma!

coke_indian, can you please elaborate on "loading" in following?

"However have you considered loading in addition to Super Area ?"

Comment

Green Buildings ......

This is something which I have heard a lot and read a lot from brokers, internet.

As a lay man I still do not understand how are these building going to save money and reduce running cost ? Does any one has any sort of prior example where the green building society people have been practically benefited in monetary terms for long duration.

Or its just a green green attractive marketing.
      For Ex:
      My broker told me about 1st net zero energy school. They are going to have sensor lights .. What I think is if we install costly items/ machinery then it will have a higher maintenance cost.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaps_real1 View Post
        Green Buildings ......

This is something which I have heard a lot and read a lot from brokers, internet.

As a lay man I still do not understand how are these building going to save money and reduce running cost ? Does any one has any sort of prior example where the green building society people have been practically benefited in monetary terms for long duration.

For Ex:
        My broker told me about 1st net zero energy school. They are going to have sensor lights .. What I think is if we install costly items/ machinery then it will have a higher maintenance cost.
        G.R.E.E.N is almost completely a marketing coup just like evry other green compatible product these days.
        The bottom line with LB or LP is that the cost is 15% higher. Now, I as an investor would really hope that their product has to be premium in that segment. i.e you do pay more for a Volkswagon Passat than for a Honda Accord and they both belong to the same segment.

Rajat

Comment

Loading meaning

Originally posted by hi_rabindra View Post
          Thanks a lot coke_indian, KumarG, VKSharma!

coke_indian, can you please elaborate on "loading" in following?

"However have you considered loading in addition to Super Area ?"

Loading = Difference between Super Area and Carpet Area

I believe you know it just terms may be different.

Thx

Comment

I am also a lay man but what I understood is that these LP/LB flats will have insulated walls and ceilings which would cut the AC running cost. Also all these flats are 3 side open, well ventilated and will have enough sun lights to save electricity cost. I am not a technical person to testify above with the final product and just hope 3C will deliver above as promised. So if these things will be present in a flat, certainly the resale value/appreciation would be higher than a normal flat.

Comments from Experts...please

Green Buildings ......

Does any one has any sort of prior example where the green building society people have been practically benefited in monetary terms for long duration.

For Ex:

Comment

#kaps
              If they really make it a green bldg as promised then u will save money in terms of electricity bills atleast....

you can check the case study of wipro gurgaon office here (it was done by 3C only)

http://www.rediff.com/money/2006/jan/14wipro.htm

rest all depends on builder.......going by 3c claim to get the building certified by certifying agency, i believe we can atleast trust that much.......

Green Buildings ......

For Ex:

Comment

Thanks a lot Deeps, you made my day. So guys, here is this article that says you cabn save atleast 46% electricity consumption. But a correctioon on the cost, I earlier said the additional cost of Green buildings would be 15-20% but as per below article, the addl cost will be only 6%. In any case, residents in these flats would be saving money. One mre thing I like to add is the vertical garden concept which is new and 1st time implemented by 3C in LP and that would certainly be a classic attraction.

Originally posted by deeps79 View Post
                #kaps
                If they really make it a green bldg as promised then u will save money in terms of electricity bills atleast....

you can check the case study of wipro gurgaon office here (it was done by 3C only)

http://www.rediff.com/money/2006/jan/14wipro.htm

rest all depends on builder.......going by 3c claim to get the building certified by certifying agency, i believe we can atleast trust that much.......

Comment

Thanx Deeps.

It was really some article to read about green building.

I also hope that 3C just fulfills its promises.

Comment

Pleasure guys

I have seen Wipro gurgaon office, been there few times....so it does make a lot of difference.

As for cost difference, the case study was done in yr 2006.......so please take that into account....

Thanx Deeps.

It was really some article to read about green building.

I also hope that 3C just fulfills its promises.

Comment

SBI home loan

I hope LP gets approved from SBI unlike LB (not approved cuz of some weird technical reason)

please check the last para out on this link
                      http://sbi.co.in/user.htm?action=vie...15,741,750,786

At present State Bank of India the only Bank in the country supporting the cause of Green Buildings by offering a 5% concession in margin, 0.25% concession in interest rate and waiver of processing fees, on the existing home loan products to customers who go in for Green Projects.

Dont know how much of it is true on ground level but if its true then more reason of us to be happy based on following :-
                      1. SBI approves the proj
                      2. SBI provide these waivers on under construction green buildings too

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X