3C Lotus Panache, Noida

Anyone booked with the 3C Lotus Panache in Noida so far?
Read more
13216 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by realbad
    u really had a very good deal mate.
    congrats!

2.5% You really snagged a great deal from those bug#ers.. Congrats. Also, read the other thread where someone from LB mentioned how hard was it for them to get the check in return of the credit note.
    CommentQuote
  • That Was for all who booked thru Unicon, Buniyad and even IC, I have heard are good...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vishal1880
    That Was for all who booked thru Unicon, Buniyad and even IC, I have heard are good...

Not clear what you wanted to say friend .....who are good ? which is the best broker to go for :)
    CommentQuote
  • Destination Panache.

Hi all,
    First of all, thanks a lot to all the active members here. I have been reading through all the posts in this thread because of my interest in Lotus Panache and as a result...

I booked a 1130 flat in Tower 20 Today. Thanks to all of you for all the valuable posts.

Atul.
    Congrats. Seems we will be neighbors (hopefully in 3years) :).
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kohlinitin
    Not clear what you wanted to say friend .....who are good ? which is the best broker to go for :)

My English teacher always said that my comas and full stops ame at the wrong place.... let me rephrase...

In response to a phrase by capreal:

"2.5% You really snagged a great deal from those bug#ers.. Congrats. Also, read the other thread where someone from LB mentioned how hard was it for them to get the check in return of the credit note."

I said

"That Was for all who booked thru Unicon. I have heard both IC and Buniyad are good..."
    CommentQuote
  • ""Dealer discount is 2.5%.Thanks~~ ""

Atul, this is too good.

I just got 1.5% dealer disc............. But am happy to be part of Panache...

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Got provsional allotement letter for tower 7

Hi

I got provisional allotment letter from 3c for 1130 flat. date mentioned there is in march end but i receive at starting of April. now my question is :

1. will 45 days from allotment amount will be based on this provisional letter date or will they issue any separate allotment letter ? however my guess is they will charge from this pro allotment letter date.

2. will bank approve loan for CLP plan based on this provisional doc?

3. any one tried for the loan has any idea about which banks are approving the loans? i heard axis is giving the loan?

4. which bank will be better in case we guys have choice?

Thanks in advance.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vishal1880
    My English teacher always said that my comas and full stops ame at the wrong place.... let me rephrase...

In response to a phrase by capreal:

"2.5% You really snagged a great deal from those bug#ers.. Congrats. Also, read the other thread where someone from LB mentioned how hard was it for them to get the check in return of the credit note."

I said

"That Was for all who booked thru Unicon. I have heard both IC and Buniyad are good..."

yup got it
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by matrix99
    Hi

I got provisional allotment letter from 3c for 1130 flat. date mentioned there is in march end but i receive at starting of April. now my question is :

1. will 45 days from allotment amount will be based on this provisional letter date or will they issue any separate allotment letter ? however my guess is they will charge from this pro allotment letter date.

2. will bank approve loan for CLP plan based on this provisional doc?

3. any one tried for the loan has any idea about which banks are approving the loans? i heard axis is giving the loan?

4. which bank will be better in case we guys have choice?

Thanks in advance.

Most of the banks would be ready for Lotus Panache.

I personally had a talk with:
    HDFC... 8.75% floating, Option to pay max 25% per year
    Axis.... 8.75% floating.
    LIC Housing. 8.9% fixed for three years.
    ICICI
    UTI.

I think i will go with HDFC, haven't finalized as yet.
    CommentQuote
  • Floor Plans changed

3c's has changed there 3 bedroom floor plans, initially there were 2 different type of units 1409sqft and 1420 sqft, the only difference was Utility area, but now to my surprise the have made one flor plan measuring 1415sqft, with almost 30% loading, tough the kitchen has marginally decreased but overall the floor plan looks fine, they have also included the Dress Room with Master Bed.,

So alll u guyz who have booked the same, should relook at wat floor plan copy they have in there dockits and wat is now available on the website.

Dont know exactly as to when are they starting with construction?
    CommentQuote
  • How many units booked?

Does anybody have any idea as to how many units in LP are till date sold?
    How many total number of units are planned?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sanchit.kapur
    3c's has changed there 3 bedroom floor plans, initially there were 2 different type of units 1409sqft and 1420 sqft, the only difference was Utility area, but now to my surprise the have made one flor plan measuring 1415sqft, with almost 30% loading, tough the kitchen has marginally decreased but overall the floor plan looks fine, they have also included the Dress Room with Master Bed.,

So alll u guyz who have booked the same, should relook at wat floor plan copy they have in there dockits and wat is now available on the website.

Dont know exactly as to when are they starting with construction?

Old news buddy :) They haven't started construction yet, I ve been to site yesterday but they have to start soon to match with 24 months timeframe as in allotment letter issued almost 2 weeks back.
    CommentQuote
  • Someone mentioned that cluster plans are out... Can anyone post it here...??? I have not seen them yet.... tower 12A cluster plan .....
    CommentQuote
  • Prateek their is a simpler way.. send an email to customercarethe3c.in and the cluster plan will be with you in 3-4 hours (working hours)
    CommentQuote
  • Good to see so much of activity. I too have booked in LP. I plan to upgrade to Panache Island - does anyone know when will they launch tower 26?
    CommentQuote