3C Lotus Panache, Noida

Anyone booked with the 3C Lotus Panache in Noida so far?
Read more
13210 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by deeps79
    Update
    As per today's TOI article
    Taj eway will be inaugrated before CWG and Noida-Gr noida eway will be given to JP infratech and will be made toll road.

i believe we all including me are were wrong in assuming that it would never be a tolled road.

Please follow the link

http://www.yamunaexpresswayauthority.com/content/yamuna-expressway-erstwhile-taj-expressway-alignment-map.html

It states the PROPOSED TAJ EXPRESSWAY in blue colour, its from G NOIDA to Agra which mean Noida-G Noida will never be tolled.
    CommentQuote
  • #nifty
    thats what we also assumed initially that it will never be made a toll road.
    the link u have given just segregates the two expressways, you have to read the previous articles to understand that both the eways will be made tolled.
    for noida - gr noida eway, it will be 0.8rs per km. This is what being proposed.

As i mentioned earlier also, polticians, eway sector residents, farmers and gr noida people have already started protesting against the idea of eway being tolled.

Originally Posted by niftyjunior
    Please follow the link

http://www.yamunaexpresswayauthority.com/content/yamuna-expressway-erstwhile-taj-expressway-alignment-map.html

It states the PROPOSED TAJ EXPRESSWAY in blue colour, its from G NOIDA to Agra which mean Noida-G Noida will never be tolled.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by deeps79
    #nifty
    thats what we also assumed initially that it will never be made a toll road.
    the link u have given just segregates the two expressways, you have to read the previous articles to understand that both the eways will be made tolled.
    for noida - gr noida eway, it will be 0.8rs per km. This is what being proposed.

As i mentioned earlier also, polticians, eway sector residents, farmers and gr noida people have already started protesting against the idea of eway being tolled.

Hi Deeps/Others,

Eway will eventually have to be tolled. However, the road will not get tolled till the Sector roads (6 Lane each) which are underconstruction on both sides of the Eway are fully constructed.

The Eway will only be of use to people going upto Greater Noida where the first interchange will be. If you see the Flyover at 93B you will see that the clover leaves lead to the sector roads and not the eway.

Please note that this is not spectulation but information from Jaypee Infratech.
    CommentQuote
  • What about fng

FNG is expecter to cross the e-way near sec-142 , do u expect a connection/transfer between e-way and fng

Originally Posted by vishal1880
    Hi Deeps/Others,

Eway will eventually have to be tolled. However, the road will not get tolled till the Sector roads (6 Lane each) which are underconstruction on both sides of the Eway are fully constructed.

The Eway will only be of use to people going upto Greater Noida where the first interchange will be. If you see the Flyover at 93B you will see that the clover leaves lead to the sector roads and not the eway.

Please note that this is not spectulation but information from Jaypee Infratech.
    CommentQuote
  • #vishal
    thats what i am also saying.
    About the alignment, me venky and couple of others discussed in detail on athread named "sec 93 flyover" or so. there was good discussion on it w.r.t eway, toll and clover leafs....

anyways thanks for the update :)

Originally Posted by vishal1880
    Hi Deeps/Others,

CommentQuote
  • Not good at all...

Originally Posted by vksharma2020
    3C has added almost 700 flats by increasing number of floors in 27 out of its 30 towers. I no longer consider it a builder different from others. It is driven by nothing else but greed just like any other builder. Customers are nowhere in its scheme of things. Any comments, from Capreal26 in particular?

Did 3c do the same in LB as well? The kind of reputation they are enjoying currently, it just does not make any sense to ruin that... unless they have been bitten by the greed bug.

vksharma... if your info is correct then that will mean we are talking about 4200+ flats in Panache as of now... that will really make the place extremely crowded. And in that case who can gurantee about the things to come..God forbid, it might just be the beginning...
    CommentQuote
  • This does not sound good at all... Aren't the changes 3C are making too much .... As in floor plans to cluster plans to the number of flats.... We should talk to the 3C guys about this .. This is going way too far....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vksharma2020
    The revised layout is there on 3C site for everybody to see. In LB (I have booked a flat there as well ) they changed the plans many times but those changes were not that big and were more or less acceptable. Now LB looks far better than LP.

/quote: vksharma... if your info is correct then that will mean we are talking about 4200+ flats in Panache as of now... that will really make the place extremely crowded. And in that case who can gurantee about the things to come..God forbid, it might just be the beginning...
    Why do you forget that 3C is still a builder.....and not a NGO! No Allothment letter or BBA says how many number of floors their will be.

People have been making a Hype about 3C as if they will be building a TajMahal at the price of a Zhuggi (even i have been involved in the hype), but then like all greedy builders 3C is also a builder......they are business men... why will they think about the customer when they have so much of green to talk about (green paper). Now you know whats the GREEN BUILDING concept :).

Anyways just pray to god that they give you the best quality of an apartment which we are actually looking forward to.

Just to add.. the current spate of launches have kept 3C from raising prices in Panache... even they are under pressures to keep prices at the same level or reduce them.... even after 5-6 months of launch the price is still less than 3000 bucks... all calculations have gone haywire.... so what do they do... simple build extra floors..... and make up for the loss, the land will remain the same :)
    Why do you forget that 3C is still a builder.....and not a NGO! No Allothment letter or BBA says how many number of floors their will be.

People have been making a Hype about 3C as if they will be building a TajMahal at the price of a Zhuggi (even i have been involved in the hype), but then like all greedy builders 3C is also a builder......they are business men... why will they think about the customer when they have so much of green to talk about (green paper). Now you know whats the GREEN BUILDING concept :).

Anyways just pray to god that they give you the best quality of an apartment which we are actually looking forward to.

Just to add.. the current spate of launches have kept 3C from raising prices in Panache... even they are under pressures to keep prices at the same level or reduce them.... even after 5-6 months of launch the price is still less than 3000 bucks... all calculations have gone haywire.... so what do they do... simple build extra floors..... and make up for the loss, the land will remain the same :)

CommentQuote
  • Concrete Jungle

All talks about being the first Green Zip code in Noida and what not have started looking like a distant dream.

Lotus Pancahe is shaping up to be a big concrete jungle. Just imagine 4500 families.(~18000 residents) living in a campus with 25 floors buildings all around.

In comparison Logix Blossom county layout looks far superior with lots of green space. 3c has just cramped too many towers and floors in the space available.

Also, Panache island seems to be heading for a real mess.. surrounded by so many towers how will the residents get sun or air at all...

The revised layout is there on 3C site for everybody to see. In LB (I have booked a flat there as well ) they changed the plans many times but those changes were not that big and were more or less acceptable. Now LB looks far better than LP.

/quote: vksharma... if your info is correct then that will mean we are talking about 4200+ flats in Panache as of now... that will really make the place extremely crowded. And in that case who can gurantee about the things to come..God forbid, it might just be the beginning...
    CommentQuote

• Why do you forget that 3C is still a builder.....and not a NGO! No Allothment letter or BBA says how many number of floors their will be.

Good point there vishal. Very probable that 3C were hoping to hike the prices , after a certain level of selling, to earn a bit more.
    CommentQuote
  • Have u confirmed with 3C people

Hi VK

Have u checked with 3C guys are they saying that there will be 4200 flats instead of 35000. Things posted on the website are not true all the time I have experienced it in case of logix, but anyways if it is true then why would a new buyer will buy it from 3C. As they can change it again. It will give a big dent to there image.
    --Nibha
    3C has added almost 700 flats by increasing number of floors in 27 out of its 30 towers. I no longer consider it a builder different from others. It is driven by nothing else but greed just like any other builder. Customers are nowhere in its scheme of things. Any comments, from Capreal26 in particular?
    CommentQuote
  • fully agree with Vishal ji ... all business men are out there to make money .. one cant expect 3C to be the most moralistic of all builders .. they are also in it for the profit remember !!
    CommentQuote
  • Yes, they are doing business but not to forget they have NOT delivered any single residential project. I believe making commercial buildings is totally different and less complicated than residential buildings.
    I think it is more of hype around 3C in Noida. They managed to sell LB coz there were not many launches then. But now situation is different and they are finding it hard to sell. Frequent change in floor plans, now raising no of floors is making me nervous about the builder (I ve apt in LP). LP is going to get crowded and very disappointing.

Also such high rise trend is not safe in this area. Just did some googling and found "Noida comes under seismic zone IV, which along with the loose soil and sand of the Yamuna river bed, means building collapse in an earthquake situation is a distinct possibility". They seem to compete with Mumbai, which hosts high rise building but Mumbai falls in less severe zone-III. I did not understand how noida authority is allowing to go up beyond certain no of floors (say 10) which should be considered as high rise by NCR standards.
    CommentQuote
  • Good point

Originally Posted by alien

Also such high rise trend is not safe in this area. Just did some googling and found "Noida comes under seismic zone IV, which along with the loose soil and sand of the Yamuna river bed, means building collapse in an earthquake situation is a distinct possibility". They seem to compete with Mumbai, which hosts high rise building but Mumbai falls in less severe zone-III. I did not understand how noida authority is allowing to go up beyond certain no of floors (say 10) which should be considered as high rise by NCR standards.

Thats a great point made by Alien.. Little does Noida authority think (or perhaps know) in terms of the Siesmic Zone IV .. Little does it think about the Fire & Safety standards of a 24 storey high building.. Does anyone know how many fire brigades are available in Noida which have a capacity to reach 10 -14 floors, leave alone 24+ floors...
    They are all waiting for a mishap before they start scratching their heads, it seems ...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by alien
    Yes, they are doing business but not to forget they have NOT delivered any single residential project. I believe making commercial buildings is totally different and less complicated than residential buildings.
    I think it is more of hype around 3C in Noida. They managed to sell LB coz there were not many launches then. But now situation is different and they are finding it hard to sell. Frequent change in floor plans, now raising no of floors is making me nervous about the builder (I ve apt in LP). LP is going to get crowded and very disappointing.

The commercial mentality of 3c is so evident in the way all of their projects are marketed. Marketing focus is only on facets such as huge club, GYM, in house restaurants and what not.

Well, that is the way probably a commercial center or retail space in an uptown mall is sold not residential projects.

What amazes me is people have simply been so starstruck by the dreams being sold by 3c that they have missed some of the very basic points while buying a home for their loved ones. Who wants to live in TGIP mall ... no matter how grand it might be... Ultimately one will like a place where he can peacefully dwell. away from the crowd.

But with the kind of numbers of flats and space we are talking about in Panache, it will feel like staying in a commercial crowded place.
    CommentQuote