Lotus Panache by The 3C Company in Sector 110, Noida

Last updated: 2 weeks ago
13855 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Lotus Panache by The 3C Company in Sector 110, Noida

Hi
    I am going to Pre-Book Tommorow for 1130 sq ft Flat in panache for the towers which is going to be launched Next week .I am getting a discount of 2.5% Discount from Broker apart from regular discount of 4% by panache.Any suggestion/comment on the deal?

Comment

Tower 11, floor plan & new layout of 1420 sft flat

Originally posted by atul2010 View Post
      Hi
      I am going to Pre-Book Tommorow for 1130 sq ft Flat in panache for the towers which is going to be launched Next week .I am getting a discount of 2.5% Discount from Broker apart from regular discount of 4% by panache.Any suggestion/comment on the deal?
      Which is the new tower to be launched?

As of now following towers have been released (correct me if there is mistake)

11,12,12A,---1,2,3,4,---5,6,7,---8,10,--- 14,15,---30

Can someone post the new layouts for tower 11 with 1420 sft flats converted to 1415???

Comment

Pancham,

New layout has been uploaded by one of the member on Page 25 of this thread. I am not sure whether that layout is tower specific. The first thing I noticed in new layout is main entrance direction is changed which will impact direction specific bookings. If one has booked east facing it would become north facing, I am mentioning this point purely on the basis of new layout plan and little worried if its true. Can anyone explain if its correct ?

Originally posted by pancham
        Has anybody got revised cluster plans for phase1/1A towers? I tried from 3C but could not get one.Looking at new layout of flats, it appears the cluster plan might have been considerably altered.

Comment

Help required for new layout!!!! for 105-1405 series

Hi KMS7017,

Request for urgent help, the layout that you have given for 1415sqft is for which tower? I believe that it is for tower 11, unit series 104-1404.....

Kindly help because I booked in 105-1405 series and this flat layout does not fit in there.

Request you to reply immediately.

Abhay

Originally posted by kms7017 View Post
          People its actually a good news...At least for 1409 & 1420 sizes. 3C converted both as 1415 sqft. I am attaching new floor plan & comparison between new & old carpet vs super area.

This ratio has been increased from 72.34% to 74.47% (so close to Eldeco i guess). I guess they have seen our discussion about low ratio

Also, if you see new layout closely. You will have big living room as well as big dining hall, without decreasing room sizes. Kitchen is also improved in layout a lot. Also, they have provided a foyer at entrance. All seems to great. I hope you will be more happy now.

I do have new 1579 layout, if anybody interested.

Comment

Originally posted by abhayambuj View Post
            Hi KMS7017,

Request for urgent help, the layout that you have given for 1415sqft is for which tower? I believe that it is for tower 11, unit series 104-1404.....

Kindly help because I booked in 105-1405 series and this flat layout does not fit in there.

Request you to reply immediately.

Abhay
            Posted floor plan were of old 1409...old 1420 flat must have slightly different flat layout, but must have approx. same carpet area...

Sorry Abhay, i don't have cluster plan for it. I am also looking for it.

Comment

Originally posted by kms7017 View Post
              Posted floor plan were of old 1409...old 1420 flat must have slightly different flat layout, but must have approx. same carpet area...

Sorry Abhay, i don't have cluster plan for it. I am also looking for it.
              I got it for u guys...Its exactly what i predicted...I got some disappointment though, as x-04 living room balcony view suffers slightly (you can see x-05 flat living room balcony is slightly obstructing its view)...But, certainly much better than old 1409 & 1420 sizes due to better inside layout & increased carpet area %....
              Attached Files
              Last edited by kms7017; March 30 2010, 08:05 PM.

Comment

Hey If I am not wrong the layouts showed a narrow corridor from the main door leading the living room for 1415 sq feet... which is obviously missing in this cluster plan. Is this not wrong???

Comment

Dear kms7017, your cluster plan shows 21 floor. That can NOT be of tower 11 which has 14 floors. Also unit 4 and 5 are e-way facing. If I see this plan upright they falls in opposite direction. Which tower this plan belongs to?

Comment

Originally posted by alien View Post
                    Dear kms7017, your cluster plan shows 21 floor. That can NOT be of tower 11 which has 14 floors. Also unit 4 and 5 are e-way facing. If I see this plan upright they falls in opposite direction. Which tower this plan belongs to?
                    Its actually of tower 9, but will exactly be the same for tower 11, as it has same configuration as tower 11.

Comment

Originally posted by Prateek View Post
                      Hey If I am not wrong the layouts showed a narrow corridor from the main door leading the living room for 1415 sq feet... which is obviously missing in this cluster plan. Is this not wrong???
                      I am surprised too, but i don't know what 3C is upto...Most likely, cluster plan is actually what you'r going to get...

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X