3C Lotus Panache, Noida

Anyone booked with the 3C Lotus Panache in Noida so far?
Read more
13209 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I want to add little ghee in the above hot discussion. The problem of water distribution to every flat in one tower. There are 150 no. of flats in each tower. Is 3C is building a common water tank for all such flats. If it is so, then water may be wasted by few flat owners and will always be the bone of contention between the residents of flats. The better option is to give individual flat owner the separate water tank for his use.
    Also, where they are going to put the huge common tank or separate tanks in building** either on roof ( which is impossible) or underground tank ( In that case, water pumps motors are running the whole day & night to cater the needs- adds the maintenance cost of flat owner)
    CommentQuote
  • Dhruv,

Its always overhead water tanks as well as underground water tanks. What makes you think that the overhead water tank is impossible?

The supply water is stored in the underground water tank and then pumped to the overhead tanks. When ever the tank get emptied, its pumped again..... Have you never seen a highrise?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by libranreality
    The commercial mentality of 3c is so evident in the way all of their projects are marketed. Marketing focus is only on facets such as huge club, GYM, in house restaurants and what not.

Well, that is the way probably a commercial center or retail space in an uptown mall is sold not residential projects.

What amazes me is people have simply been so starstruck by the dreams being sold by 3c that they have missed some of the very basic points while buying a home for their loved ones. Who wants to live in TGIP mall ... no matter how grand it might be... Ultimately one will like a place where he can peacefully dwell. away from the crowd.

But with the kind of numbers of flats and space we are talking about in Panache, it will feel like staying in a commercial crowded place.

Thats what I always said... and people replied saying 'suppose I wana have coffee or south indian i will not have to go out' but then what is the point of eating out if dont go out?

Infact 3C and Logix both have done exactly what liberan says. Both have build huge club houses, with shopping and all the stuff in them... cricket academy, dance school, restaurent, food court.... god imagine.... and the best (if you have read the BB Agreement) the ownership will always be with the builder! You will pay for it...you will pay for the consteruction (membership and super area) you will pay the maintainance for it....but the builder will reap the benefits for it.....
    CommentQuote
  • That means people fell for the fundoo club house and other aminities, I am one of them ...
    But I guess there is no harm in having something in ur complex , rather than not having it...
    Even builder without these faciliteis will charge u 1L for membership... atleast ur getting the better options for the money paid.

Originally Posted by vishal1880
    Thats what I always said... and people replied saying 'suppose I wana have coffee or south indian i will not have to go out' but then what is the point of eating out if dont go out?

Infact 3C and Logix both have done exactly what liberan says. Both have build huge club houses, with shopping and all the stuff in them... cricket academy, dance school, restaurent, food court.... god imagine.... and the best (if you have read the BB Agreement) the ownership will always be with the builder! You will pay for it...you will pay for the consteruction (membership and super area) you will pay the maintainance for it....but the builder will reap the benefits for it.....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nibha
    That means people fell for the fundoo club house and other aminities, I am one of them ...
    But I guess there is no harm in having something in ur complex , rather than not having it...
    Even builder without these faciliteis will charge u 1L for membership... atleast ur getting the better options for the money paid.

What vishal means here is that effectively you are going to pay for the capital investment, the revenue from which will be reaped by the builder in the long term. Its' like paying somebody else to open a nice shop in your own building complex. These guys (3C and Logix) are really good, we got to give it to them.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nibha
    That means people fell for the fundoo club house and other aminities, I am one of them ...

Agreed, but only to a certain extent. Other builders charge you for club membership and not for constructing one and then charge membership charges separately.

Also, there are pros and cons for having everything in house. Maintainance charges might just be too much in this case.

And who says it is bad if you have to drive a couple of miles to eat in your favorite restaurant or go for shopping or may be drop your kids to school.

U certainly don't want to have everything in your house itself.
    CommentQuote
  • Could someone tell which one is best option among Lotus Panache, Sharnam and Logix BC?

My view
    i) LP will have more loading as no of flats are more
    ii) Still not clear, weather Eldeco will construct this project or just marketing it. Are there risks being Great value investor/Bikanerwala associated with the project?
    iii) Logix, location wise it is at disadvantage as it is far from sec 107 which is strategically located at better position

Thanks in advance for your response.

Regards,
    Bhawani
    CommentQuote
  • Bhawani, this is a wrong place to ask this question... most of the ppl in this thread will be those who have booked in LP...its their home... you think any one will say anything but LP to be the best of the lot?
    CommentQuote
  • OK, I will create a new thread !!
    CommentQuote
  • I think too much is being made out on the context of 3C raising the no of floors.....Agreed that its not the right thing to do and quite unethical but which builder is ethical out here ?

Today the guys who have booked in LP are meeting the 3c people, lets see whats the outcome of their meeting.

I am totally disappointed by their attitude out here but the kind of reasoning being given out here is beyond logic to some extent.

Also, it seems like first wrong thing 3C did and suddenly everyone is out telling how bad the other points are, so much so that people are now questioning the problem of water supply :D

someone said 700 flats are added, the second poster added 3500+700 and made its 4500 flats.

as libran said that everything has its pros and cons, if having a good clubhouse and school in campus as cons of increased maintanence then its also a good advantage that your kids dont have to go out of campus for pre nursery schooling and swimming pool etc etc.

And as i have seen here in some other thread people mentioning that they dont care if the complex has a swimming pool or gym or not, the only thing they want is a good building quality and cheap maintanence but please start thinking in terms of what a upper middle class family requires.
    In Delhi i see people giving 2000 rs a moth to use swimming pool (they go by their cars) kids going more than 3-4 kms for nursery school....you wont like to agree but these things are gradually becoming necessity of upper middle class kids (and i guess that where 3C has identified their segment of buyers)

What is required that these failities are provided along with good quality of building, maintainence (after construction) and reasonable yearly maintenence fees.

I was reading somwhwere that eldeco charges around 5500 in sec 93....and it still is one of the costliest apartments in noida. How much ATS charge in sec 93 ?

btw isnt it the case everywhere that you are charged for clubhouse and all for using them in other complexes ? if fees are not taken directly then they are indirectly part of Maintanance fees. .....

if we take the same case for Gardenia GC or Jaypee then how they are planning to maintain the golf course ? and isnt the cost of land (on which golf course is going to be made is being factored in the cost of apartments ?

No doubt what 3C has done is quite bad and as a user we do feel cheated to some extent but lets not make it as people who have bought in 3c have done so cuz of huge clubhouse, gym, swimming pool etc etc.....

Originally Posted by libranreality
    Agreed, but only to a certain extent. Other builders charge you for club membership and not for constructing one and then charge membership charges separately.

Also, there are pros and cons for having everything in house. Maintainance charges might just be too much in this case.

And who says it is bad if you have to drive a couple of miles to eat in your favorite restaurant or go for shopping or may be drop your kids to school.

U certainly don't want to have everything in your house itself.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by deeps79
    I think too much is being made out on the context of 3C raising the no of floors.....Agreed that its not the right thing to do and quite unethical but which builder is ethical out here ?

Today the guys who have booked in LP are meeting the 3c people, lets see whats the outcome of their meeting.

I am totally disappointed by their attitude out here but the kind of reasoning being given out here is beyond logic to some extent.

Also, it seems like first wrong thing 3C did and suddenly everyone is out telling how bad the other points are, so much so that people are now questioning the problem of water supply :D

someone said 700 flats are added, the second poster added 3500+700 and made its 4500 flats.

as libran said that everything has its pros and cons, if having a good clubhouse and school in campus as cons of increased maintanence then its also a good advantage that your kids dont have to go out of campus for pre nursery schooling and swimming pool etc etc.

And as i have seen here in some other thread people mentioning that they dont care if the complex has a swimming pool or gym or not, the only thing they want is a good building quality and cheap maintanence but please start thinking in terms of what a upper middle class family requires.
    In Delhi i see people giving 2000 rs a moth to use swimming pool (they go by their cars) kids going more than 3-4 kms for nursery school....you wont like to agree but these things are gradually becoming necessity of upper middle class kids (and i guess that where 3C has identified their segment of buyers)

What is required that these failities are provided along with good quality of building, maintainence (after construction) and reasonable yearly maintenence fees.

I was reading somwhwere that eldeco charges around 5500 in sec 93....and it still is one of the costliest apartments in noida. How much ATS charge in sec 93 ?

btw isnt it the case everywhere that you are charged for clubhouse and all for using them in other complexes ? if fees are not taken directly then they are indirectly part of Maintanance fees. .....

if we take the same case for Gardenia GC or Jaypee then how they are planning to maintain the golf course ? and isnt the cost of land (on which golf course is going to be made is being factored in the cost of apartments ?

No doubt what 3C has done is quite bad and as a user we do feel cheated to some extent but lets not make it as people who have bought in 3c have done so cuz of huge clubhouse, gym, swimming pool etc etc.....

forget the blabbering, I think it is down right unethical and totally uncalled for to add any substantial number of flats later into the project. When a person books a property he looks for the location, builder reputation, expected population density, the claimed open space and he makes a basic estimate whether he would like to dwell there. And it is at that point he decides whether he wishes to pay a certain amount of premium for the project in question (We all understand that the cost of LP is higher than almost all projects for which construction is yet to start.)

Now if any builder is to add 20% more flats in the same project, it is very disappointing for most people. A whole lot of them, with the changed circumstance, might not even want to pay the kind of premium they must be paying for the project. And to top it all they agreed to pay the premium because they thought that probably this builder is different, more professional than the others around. Hence it is even more disheartening to see this happening for LP. The reputation of the builder is in tatters now and it will at least take an awesome quality of delivery for the builder to salvage whats' lost.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by algorithmixx
    forget the blabbering, I think it is down right unethical and totally uncalled for to add any substantial number of flats later into the project. When a person books a property he looks for the location, builder reputation, expected population density, the claimed open space and he makes a basic estimate whether he would like to dwell there. And it is at that point he decides whether he wishes to pay a certain amount of premium for the project in question (We all understand that the cost of LP is higher than almost all projects for which construction is yet to start.)

Now if any builder is to add 20% more flats in the same project, it is very disappointing for most people. A whole lot of them, with the changed circumstance, might not even want to pay the kind of premium they must be paying for the project. And to top it all they agreed to pay the premium because they thought that probably this builder is different, more professional than the others around. Hence it is even more disheartening to see this happening for LP. The reputation of the builder is in tatters now and it will at least take an awesome quality of delivery for the builder to salvage whats' lost.
    Well said...
    CommentQuote
  • #algorithmxx
    Please read my post properly.......I have said the same thing and i agree completely with what you have said here.

What i didnt like in the entire discussion was people jumping on to condemn 3C for all other reasons.......and hence all the blabbering....

Originally Posted by algorithmixx

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by deeps79
    #algorithmxx
    Please read my post properly.......I have said the same thing and i agree completely with what you have said here.

What i didnt like in the entire discussion was people jumping on to condemn 3C for all other reasons.......and hence all the blabbering....

Dude, blabbering is not referred to you per se. It is all of us, with the zillion reasons that we are giving now, for 3C being just another builder. All these reasons might be very trivial, but we will start noticing the small nuances now because of the big changes 3C is proposing.

Think yourself too, whatever they commit in the future, people will always scrutinize their actions much more closely now. With time the hype surrounding anything in this world dies down, but the trust remains. Here the trust itself has been challenged.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi

will 3c be able to sell the rest of the flats as this event will be big negative for the new buyers, unless they are offered some incentive to buy ,i,e reduced rate or some free goodies .
    Technically the lease rent paid by existing buyers should be adjust in proportion to the new built up area being added.

I am still doubting the source of news, can someone post it .

Thanks

Originally Posted by algorithmixx
    Dude, blabbering is not referred to you per se. It is all of us, with the zillion reasons that we are giving now, for 3C being just another builder. All these reasons might be very trivial, but we will start noticing the small nuances now because of the big changes 3C is proposing.

Think yourself too, whatever they commit in the future, people will always scrutinize their actions much more closely now. With time the hype surrounding anything in this world dies down, but the trust remains. Here the trust itself has been challenged.
    CommentQuote