Collapse

Lotus Panache by The 3C Company in Sector 110, Noida

Last updated: 2 days ago
13833 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Lotus Panache by The 3C Company in Sector 110, Noida

and any idea about the cluster plan for tower 12A???...

Comment

No, it cant be of tower 11. If this cluster plan has to fit in tower 11, we should put it upside down. 3C can not cheat us like this. I specifically booked 1409 sq ft in tower 11 in 3rd wing after carefully studying the sun direction, and by this plan it the flat would be in opposite side.

well I need to check with 3C guys. In the meantime if someone can upload the actual cluster plan for tower 11 or tower 3, would really appreciate

Originally posted by kms7017 View Post
      Its actually of tower 9, but will exactly be the same for tower 11, as it has same configuration as tower 11.

Comment

Originally posted by KumarG View Post
        No, it cant be of tower 11. If this cluster plan has to fit in tower 11, we should put it upside down. 3C can not cheat us like this. I specifically booked 1409 sq ft in tower 11 in 3rd wing after carefully studying the sun direction, and by this plan it the flat would be in opposite side.

well I need to check with 3C guys. In the meantime if someone can upload the actual cluster plan for tower 11 or tower 3, would really appreciate
        KumarG, please rotate cluster plan by 90 degree anticlockwise...There will not be any change in sun direction etc...Only internal arrangements have been changed...

Comment

current rate at lotus panache?

Hi Guys

Any idea about:
          1.which are newly tower launched and whats area in that?
          2. whats current price 2day? is inaugural discount over now?
          3. when these guys are going to start the construction work?
          4. hows flat selling going on? so this will determine when the possesion will be on time?

Thanks.

Comment

DP plan

Hi,
            I am planning to change my payment schedule to DP. I am told by 3C the following Dp schedule:

On application for booking 10%
            Within 45 days from Allotment 85% + Car Park + PLC + Lease Rent + Power backup Charges+Club Membership ESC +FFC
            At the time of Notice for possession 5%

can someone opting for DP confirm is this is correct?

thanks
            Vivek

Comment

Originally posted by Prateek View Post
              and any idea about the cluster plan for tower 12A???...
              Called 3C and found out that they are too waiting for it from Architects. Sounds weird. Allotments are out, and they didn't deem it necessary to send the new floor plans and tower's cluster plan along with the allotment letter. If 1579 carpet area ratio wasn't bad already, they squeezed it even further in the new 1592 plan and on top of that, we are being asked to shell out extra $$$ for that virtual 13 sq. ft. which they say they've added to this floor plan but somehow not visible to me. What have they been smoking.....

Has anyone received the cluster for towers 12 & 12A yet?.
              Last edited by Aashiana; March 31 2010, 11:19 PM.

Comment

But how can a builder calculate super built up / chargeable area without finalising floor plans, tower plan and cluster plan? Looks to me like a joke .....sab chalata hai.....

Moreover, how can a builder issue flat allotment letter without first obtaning NOIDA authority approval for plans? I am puzzled....

Comment

exactly...and that's the point. If they have the Tower's Cluster plan approved, then why are they withholding it from the buyers.

If sending the new plans along with the allotment letter wasn't a good idea, maybe 3C should published it on their website so that people have chance to see if the new Tower and Floor plans affects any of their preferences/choices.

Comment

Has anyone got the allotment letter for tower 6 or any news on the same? Is the layout plan or Sqft area has changed for 1325 sqft flats also?

Comment

Yahoo group

Please also join 3C_Lotus_Panache - yahoogroups.com if you have booked flat in 3C Panache.
                      Last edited by ritesh2000; April 1 2010, 10:34 AM. Reason: typo

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X