3C Lotus Panache, Noida

Anyone booked with the 3C Lotus Panache in Noida so far?
Read more
13209 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • As per new plan

Ok, i went back...checked the layout of earlier plan and new plan (with increased no of floors)
    The calculations are given below in the image.

Points to be kept under consideration :-

The earlier plan didnt have no of floors in tower 14-30, so i assumed that it was earlier planned to have 21 floors.
      If i take 21 floors as per point 1 above then the total no of flats come out to be 3192. But the discussion earlier pointed out that total no of flats were approx 3500. Hence, i believe 3C was planning to make more that 21 floors in towers that were going to be launched later.
      The total no of flats after increase comes out to be 3700. Please notice that all towers are not 25 floors high. Some of them are 23 floor high and LP island have 22,24,26,28,30 as no of floors in five respective towers (26-30)
      so, if we go by earlier mentioned figures than 3C has increased no of flats by around 200 (assuming 3500 were originally planned).

Please let me know, if i am wrong in my calculations anywhere.so, if we go by earlier mentioned figures than 3C has increased no of flats by around 200 (assuming 3500 were originally planned).

Please let me know, if i am wrong in my calculations anywhere.so, if we go by earlier mentioned figures than 3C has increased no of flats by around 200 (assuming 3500 were originally planned).

Please let me know, if i am wrong in my calculations anywhere.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • again i completely agree with you on this.....

Originally Posted by algorithmixx
    Dude, blabbering is not referred to you per se. It is all of us, with the zillion reasons that we are giving now, for 3C being just another builder. All these reasons might be very trivial, but we will start noticing the small nuances now because of the big changes 3C is proposing.

Think yourself too, whatever they commit in the future, people will always scrutinize their actions much more closely now. With time the hype surrounding anything in this world dies down, but the trust remains. Here the trust itself has been challenged.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by deeps79
    I think too much is being made out on the context of 3C raising the no of floors.....Agreed that its not the right thing to do and quite unethical but which builder is ethical out here ?

Today the guys who have booked in LP are meeting the 3c people, lets see whats the outcome of their meeting.

I am totally disappointed by their attitude out here but the kind of reasoning being given out here is beyond logic to some extent.

Also, it seems like first wrong thing 3C did and suddenly everyone is out telling how bad the other points are, so much so that people are now questioning the problem of water supply :D

someone said 700 flats are added, the second poster added 3500+700 and made its 4500 flats.

as libran said that everything has its pros and cons, if having a good clubhouse and school in campus as cons of increased maintanence then its also a good advantage that your kids dont have to go out of campus for pre nursery schooling and swimming pool etc etc.

And as i have seen here in some other thread people mentioning that they dont care if the complex has a swimming pool or gym or not, the only thing they want is a good building quality and cheap maintanence but please start thinking in terms of what a upper middle class family requires.
    In Delhi i see people giving 2000 rs a moth to use swimming pool (they go by their cars) kids going more than 3-4 kms for nursery school....you wont like to agree but these things are gradually becoming necessity of upper middle class kids (and i guess that where 3C has identified their segment of buyers)

What is required that these failities are provided along with good quality of building, maintainence (after construction) and reasonable yearly maintenence fees.

I was reading somwhwere that eldeco charges around 5500 in sec 93....and it still is one of the costliest apartments in noida. How much ATS charge in sec 93 ?

btw isnt it the case everywhere that you are charged for clubhouse and all for using them in other complexes ? if fees are not taken directly then they are indirectly part of Maintanance fees. .....

if we take the same case for Gardenia GC or Jaypee then how they are planning to maintain the golf course ? and isnt the cost of land (on which golf course is going to be made is being factored in the cost of apartments ?

No doubt what 3C has done is quite bad and as a user we do feel cheated to some extent but lets not make it as people who have bought in 3c have done so cuz of huge clubhouse, gym, swimming pool etc etc.....

Trust is the buzzword here friend...Pple paid a premium for this project..believing that this builder is cut above rest and will deliver as promised. If this news is true(if someone can verify this plss) then there's no difference b/w 3C and other builders and thus no point in paying premium.
    This has also created doubt in my mind about 'superior build quality' of flats..as now I'll treat 3C on same par as others.

My request to more informed members of this forum to provide\
    1. Authenticity of this news. Has someone from 3C confirmed this?
    2. Impact of this increase in floors. i.e. how many flats have actually increased and what's % change in density.

Lets have our facts clear first...its gr8 to be on this forum for first hand RE news...way to go......
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ajayg
    Trust is the buzzword here friend...Pple paid a premium for this project..believing that this builder is cut above rest and will deliver as promised. If this news is true(if someone can verify this plss) then there's no difference b/w 3C and other builders and thus no point in paying premium.
    This has also created doubt in my mind about 'superior build quality' of flats..as now I'll treat 3C on same par as others.

My request to more informed members of this forum to provide\
    1. Authenticity of this news. Has someone from 3C confirmed this?
    2. Impact of this increase in floors. i.e. how many flats have actually increased and what's % change in density.

Lets have our facts clear first...its gr8 to be on this forum for first hand RE news...way to go......

http://lotuspanache.in/layout/layout_plan_pop.htm
    CommentQuote
  • arre yaar whats the big deal .. 3C are not in this business for doing public service .. if they wanna make some profits and at the same time deliver good quality and deliver on time then i think there shud be no issues with that ...
    CommentQuote
  • Is it 3700 flats in 40 acres land now? If that is the case, isn't it still better than many other projects?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by trialsurvey
    arre yaar whats the big deal .. 3C are not in this business for doing public service .. if they wanna make some profits and at the same time deliver good quality and deliver on time then i think there shud be no issues with that ...

Public service wasn't expected from 3C in the first place, their initial plan was profitable too otherwise they wouldn't have sold it then.
    CommentQuote
  • today i got the demand letter from 3c for 2nd installment. i am a loan seeker from bank. Project is not approved yet. write the mail to 3 C for extension as delay is on their part. what about others.
    For home loan: LIC HF or BOB or UBI or Canara bank . which one is best for long run in terms of interest rate?
    CommentQuote
  • If they deliver on time with good quality then it's ok to add some more flats as per norm. They have promised in 24 months to deliver right ? Are they on track ? It was launched in Jan 2010. Have people signed flat buyer agreement and it's written in document delivery date as March 2012 or + - one two months ?
    Project launched till Oct 09 all got sold off at price they launched e.g 3C LB, Pan Oasis, Gardenia Glory, Home 121. One of my friend called PAN Oasis last saterday they told him 3500 BSP in CLP. I told him why to buy in PAN Oasis when others are available in 20% cheap than PAN Oasis.

Rest launched from onwards Jan 2010 all are struggling to sell.
    CommentQuote
  • #Vsk
    yeah i know but thats why i specially put it under points under consideration.

1) On this forum as well as on other groups i have read that original plan was to make around 3500 flats. There is no proof of that.

2) No one knows how many flats were planned as no of floors in other tower were never declared.

i was just going by what was earlier mentioned in the threads here.
    In both the cases, what 3C did is not ethical at all.

Originally Posted by vksharma2020
    Deepak,

If you are doing simple arithmatics, Don' assume anything. 3700 minus 3192 is 508. You cannot bring it down to 200. I apologise for posting a figure of 700, as it was just approximation.
    CommentQuote
  • Isn't Official Documents from 3C says they will deliver it in 36 months ?
    Anyone who received paperwork from them can confirm pls ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ravinka
    Isn't Official Documents from 3C says they will deliver it in 36 months ?
    Anyone who received paperwork from them can confirm pls ?

One of my friend was promised delivery time of 31 months when he booked a 1955 sq ft flat in early Jan 2010. Few days back, he received the allotment letter in which it is mentioned that the flat would be delivered after 39 months (counter starts from April 2010).

Hence official date of possession is Q3 2013 which might stretch by 1 or 2 quarters (the penalty after 39 months is Rs 5 per sq ft, which would not pinch much to the builder).
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sanjeevchaudhri
    One of my friend was promised delivery time of 31 months when he booked a 1955 sq ft flat in early Jan 2010. Few days back, he received the allotment letter in which it is mentioned that the flat would be delivered after 39 months (counter starts from April 2010).

Hence official date of possession is Q3 2013 which might stretch by 1 or 2 quarters (the penalty after 39 months is Rs 5 per sq ft, which would not pinch much to the builder).

Delivery time starts from date of allotment. 6 Months must be the grace period.
    CommentQuote
  • yaar if u guys are feeling cheated by a professional builder like 3C .. then just think what u wud have felt had u gone for some of the other shady builders .. !!
    3C is like andhon mein kaana raaja (one eyed guy is still better than a completely blind person!!) ;););)

but yeah the need of the hour is for a real estate regulatory body to be formed .. look at how SEBI and AMFI regulate and control mutual funds .. we need something similar for RE !
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sanjeevchaudhri

Hey why do you think the penalty would not pinch the builder? As per my calculations if the builder has to pay Rs 5 / sq ft to 3700 flat owners, then it will be about Rs 22200000 (5 * 1200 (approx avg) * 3700(flats) ) per month. Isnt it a big amount?

39 months is way too much, If that is the case then I would say even Jaypee is a better bet.
    CommentQuote