3C Lotus Panache, Noida

Anyone booked with the 3C Lotus Panache in Noida so far?
Read more
13212 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by alokgarg
    in resale you will only be able to pay maximum 20-30 % in black based on seller's preference and his buying price. in original booking you will only be able to use white money.
    there are many threads here comparing LB and LP. just search for it. I think they are both pretty similar. they have same specification. LB will be completed earlier then LP (at least 1 year). just take a look at locations of both project and you will be able to make a decision.

Thanks Alok Ji,

I am getting offer in LB at bsp 4000 (-6% disc) through all check deal for 1095 sq feet but its exceeding my budget of 45 lakhs so thought of trying resale one
    can you help me to find a way how to contact those who want to resale their flats.
    CommentQuote
  • just give your number of 2-3 brokers and you will have enough resale offers (there are enough of them roaming in front of both LP and LB). that's another thing about resale, you will have to pay upto 1% brokerage which will be in black.
    Originally Posted by nitin2376
    Thanks Alok Ji,

I am getting offer in LB at bsp 4000 (-6% disc) through all check deal for 1095 sq feet but its exceeding my budget of 45 lakhs so thought of trying resale one
    can you help me to find a way how to contact those who want to resale their flats.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nitin2376

Hi,
    Which phase you are getting this in LB? Distribute 6% discount as (3 (through builder, 3C) and 3% through broker). Actual BSP shall be 4000*0.97*0.97 = 3763.6 (This calculation is little wrong but this is the way broker will calculate). My calculation suggests BSP = 4000-4000*0.03-4000*0.03 = 3760. Chalo 3k-4K ka farak padta hai. Again broker shall deduct TDS of 10%, so finally actual BSP = 3772 (please calculate your self).

Finally 1095 in LB in new deal shall cost you = 3772*1095+270*1095+325000 = 47.5 lacs (w/o any PLC).

Its better to go for resale, if you can afford black money.

PS: Please get it confirmed how much discount directly shall be adjusted through 3C. I would suggest if buying in new deal, approach directly to 3C and try to maximize the on-spot discount. Brokers ka koi bharosa nahin. Again, don't approach onyl single broker, but keep in touch with 3-4. Everyone will offer you different discount. But go with the one who has established business in brokerage not jhola type...kucch atta-patta hi nahin jinka.... No broker is reliable but atleast buy through one whom you can trace in future.
    CommentQuote
  • 3C Direct Discount

Originally Posted by LChand
    Hi,

PS: Please get it confirmed how much discount directly shall be adjusted through 3C. I would suggest if buying in new deal, approach directly to 3C and try to maximize the on-spot discount. Brokers ka koi bharosa nahin. Again, don't approach onyl single broker, but keep in touch with 3-4. Everyone will offer you different discount. But go with the one who has established business in brokerage not jhola type...kucch atta-patta hi nahin jinka.... No broker is reliable but atleast buy through one whom you can trace in future.

Couple of weeks back one of my friend bought directly from 3C in LB and was able to get 5% direct discount on BSP. Its much better to book directly with builder rather than going via broker. ie. 4000- 5% = 3800 BSP. Even though you will still see a aprox profit of 25 BSP while going via broker. Still, this cost is not worth the pain the borker cause in dealing..with Credit notes & all. Always avoid Unicon.
    CommentQuote
  • Alok Sir,
    I have sent you PM. Please see & reply through PM only.

Thanx,
    LChand
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by LChand
    Hi,
    Which phase you are getting this in LB? Distribute 6% discount as (3 (through builder, 3C) and 3% through broker). Actual BSP shall be 4000*0.97*0.97 = 3763.6 (This calculation is little wrong but this is the way broker will calculate). My calculation suggests BSP = 4000-4000*0.03-4000*0.03 = 3760. Chalo 3k-4K ka farak padta hai. Again broker shall deduct TDS of 10%, so finally actual BSP = 3772 (please calculate your self).

Finally 1095 in LB in new deal shall cost you = 3772*1095+270*1095+325000 = 47.5 lacs (w/o any PLC).

Its better to go for resale, if you can afford black money.

LB tower 8 and 9
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nitin2376
    LB tower 8 and 9

Dude..you liked the location of these towers? If I am correct, tower 26 also has 1095 flats. Please see the full plot plan.

Towers from 17 till 30 have more open area, if at all you are concerned with open area too. More open, better fresh air. My PoV.

Layout Plan
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

One of my friend is interested in buying a flat on resale in LP with following requirements -

1592 sq ft
    Floor < 10
    Possession by mid of next year
    park facing (not a must have)

If someone on this forum has availibility (his own or any friend/acquaintance) meeting this criteria, please PM me with asking price.

Thanks,
    Manish
    CommentQuote
  • Visited the LP site yesterday, especially Tower1 construction site. I could see that the upper basement roof slab had been layed for a part of the floor. Talked to a worker there, he said it was layed 2 days back. Hopefully, it should get completed in month or so.

Talked to the 3C executive. He was confident that possession of Phase 1A will not be delayed. Also, he told me that the contractor for Phase 1A is one of the best in industry and reknowned for good quality. Hence, 3C is sticking with them.

Saw the work on Nursing Home going at full pace. It is going to be a 16 floor 300 bed hospital. The location of this hospital can be a issue for Tower 1 and 2 aptmnts facing the nursing home. I dont see the gap to be more than 40 ft. 16 floors will definately cast a shadow on these aptmnts.Coupled with the fact that these are north facing and hence will receive very little direct sunlight. Can somebody comment on this fact..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nks.nishant

Saw the work on Nursing Home going at full pace. It is going to be a 16 floor 300 bed hospital. The location of this hospital can be a issue for Tower 1 and 2 aptmnts facing the nursing home. I dont see the gap to be more than 40 ft. 16 floors will definately cast a shadow on these aptmnts.Coupled with the fact that these are north facing and hence will receive very little direct sunlight. Can somebody comment on this fact..

North facing balconies in any way will not see any sunlight and now these flats might even have a problem in brightness and cross ventilation....
    Any high rise building immediately next to your tower is not good. This is not good for tower 1 outside facing for sure......
    CommentQuote
  • Finaly reply from 3c on some queries.

Dear Mr. Kumar,
    Greetings!!
    With reference to your mail, please find point wise reply as mentioned below:
    1. The School present inside the boundary of Lotus Panache, If it is only for LP residents or it will be open for all, I am asking if it is available for Lotus Boulevard as well?
    It is open for all.
    2. The club inside LP is open for membership to outsiders as well or it is only for LP residents.

The same is only for residents of Lotus Panache.
    3. All the games and amenities inside the club would be free for residents or it will be chargeable, If at all any change then what is the detail of that?
    We are working on it and the same will be intimated at the time of possession.
    4. The open parking are for LP guests only and no parking would be sold to any LP residents.
    It will be combination of both.
    5. How many parking would be there in panache in open which are all for guest usage considering more than 3800 flat in panache parking should be enough to handle the guests.....

We will be providing guests parking , however, at the same time we won’t be having 3800 guests parking at a time.
    6. Will 3c offer second parking to residents if yes then when?

The same will be decided at the time of possession.

Regards,
    Priya Khullar
    Assistant Manager-Customer Care
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Jassowal
    Excellent, Thanks for the information. Can you share the account details of 3 C. Either post it or PM me

Hi,
    Can you please send the account details of 3C?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by niftyjunior
    I attached the latest satellite image of lotus panache site and marked every tower in there. I tentatively marked the panache island towers and club area. I believe, we have got enough free/green space if they built all towers as marked in the image. Nonetheless, it would make a significant difference, if island towers wouldn't have been there.

Members, feel free to comment on the image. Regards,

This was the very reason I booked in T14 (South facing) away from the mess of Panache Island. It was important to do the survey of open land to visualize that there will be very little space between the towers facing PI.
    CommentQuote
  • Friends,
    Do you think, there are few questions, which all of us should be asking to our builder in this scenario of NE crash? If the builder is all clear, they'll reply for sure. I have few queries which I shall ask to the builder of my project.

1. when & how the proposed land for the project was acquired?

2. Who was the former owner of this land?

3. Has the land been registered? If yes when the registration of land was completed and who are the present owners of this land?

4. Is any court case going on for this land?

5. How much payment (in %) have been paid to NOIDA authority till date and when the rest of the payment shall be made?

Its very difficult to get the answers of these questions, if the intentions of your builder are not good and have gone against the laws to get the land.
    CommentQuote
  • Take google maps and see the tower density of ATS Village or any other society in Noida for that matter. The tower density would be equal/worse than LP. The difference between now and few years earlier is that at that time the height of buildings was 10-12 floors max- now it is 25 floors. That makes the flat density double. The tower density in fact may be less because of the height of buildings being 2.5 x earlier. So relax and enjoy the show.
    CommentQuote