3C Lotus Panache, Noida

Anyone booked with the 3C Lotus Panache in Noida so far?
Read more
13209 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Booked in Tower 8

Booked Ist Floor in Tower-8 y'day at 3C's office
    But came to know through this forum that 3C has increased no. of floors. :bab (36):

Does anyone have an idea how many floors tower 8 will have, broker told it's G+20

Regards
    Vikrant
    CommentQuote
  • First, congratulation on booking! Tower-8 is G+25
    you can check yourself at
    http://www.lotuspanache.in/layout/layout_plan_pop.htm
    CommentQuote
  • NO HEIGH LIMIT by NOIDA AUTHORITY

Thanks guys for prompt response.
    What I heard from another broker is 3C can once again take a decision to revise floor plans.
    NOIDA authority have allotted land to 3C based on 'NO HEIGHT LIMIT' clause
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by LP_vikrant
    What I heard from another broker is 3C can once again take a decision to revise floor plans.
    Brokers are not reliable source of information. Check directly with 3C.
    NO HEIGHT LIMIT is not applicable to 3C alone. It is mentioned in almost all newly auctioned GH plots by Authority. Hence most of the new launches you see, are 21 story, but 3C has gone ahead and raised above 21 in its projects.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Ruchika Gupta
    5th floor in tower 16 facing road. We are looking for first floor in some park facing tower

You can wait for sometime as they will soon be launching tower 17, 18 and 19.
    CommentQuote
  • Maximum FAR

Originally Posted by LP_vikrant

3C may have been alloted land on a "No Height Limit" clause(which I believe most of the latest land transactions have been on) but they can not increase the FAR which has a maximum cap of 2.75. They can only add so many floors, which keeps the total floor area of all flats divided by the total plot size less than 2.75. Hope this helps.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vksharma2020
    quote=alien;74775]Brokers are not reliable source of information. Check directly with 3C.

Yes, one broker told me on Sunday that Height of Phase 1 towers is also being raised from 14 to 21. Hope this is not true. This is not true. According to 3C, since phase-1 towers have 24 months possession time, they will remain G-14 to achieve it. This is not true. According to 3C, since phase-1 towers have 24 months possession time, they will remain G-14 to achieve it. This is not true. According to 3C, since phase-1 towers have 24 months possession time, they will remain G-14 to achieve it. This is not true. According to 3C, since phase-1 towers have 24 months possession time, they will remain G-14 to achieve it. This is not true. According to 3C, since phase-1 towers have 24 months possession time, they will remain G-14 to achieve it.
    CommentQuote
  • 3C can pay the Rs 5/psq penalty and then construct the additional floors.
    The gain would be much more as compared to penalty ...
    Originally Posted by alien
    This is not true. According to 3C, since phase-1 towers have 24 months possession time, they will remain G-14 to achieve it.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by shashikant_m
    3C may have been alloted land on a "No Height Limit" clause(which I believe most of the latest land transactions have been on) but they can not increase the FAR which has a maximum cap of 2.75. They can only add so many floors, which keeps the total floor area of all flats divided by the total plot size less than 2.75. Hope this helps.

Dear Shashikant

Builders can pay additional payment to Authority as Penalty and construct 50% more than normally allowed. This is what the policy of GDA is. Pls. refer http://www.hotpropertyindia.com/storiesDetails.php?sid=6801

Noida Authority's policy also would have been the same.
    CommentQuote
  • !!!!!!

Originally Posted by LP_vikrant
    Dear Shashikant

Builders can pay additional payment to Authority as Penalty and construct 50% more than normally allowed. This is what the policy of GDA is. Pls. refer http://www.hotpropertyindia.com/storiesDetails.php?sid=6801

Noida Authority's policy also would have been the same.

Gosh, I didnt know this that laws are made to be broken here....;-)
    Senior members, is it that easy to play foul with buyers interest???
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Ajay Chauhan
    Can any one prvide the link of yahoo group having all the mambers who has booked flat in LP?

Does anybody know about yahoo group of prospective LP owners ;)
    CommentQuote
    There is group on Yahoo but I found it quite useless. Some members are trying to be office bearers of RWA at this stage when even construction has not started!

Start a new group. That is the only way to ensure things stay on an even keel.
    CommentQuote
    There is group on Yahoo but I found it quite useless. Some members are trying to be office bearers of RWA at this stage when even construction has not started!

:D :D :D :D :D

Make sure you note the names and ensure they dont become one :)
    CommentQuote
  • Does anybody has idea whether there are Non PLC (landscape facing to be precise) 1330sqft units available in tower 20. My broker (ACD) is saying there are none.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Ranjit.jha
    Does anybody has idea whether there are Non PLC (landscape facing to be precise) 1330sqft units available in tower 20. My broker (ACD) is saying there are none.

Yes, I booked 2 days back only and my broker (Buniyad) confirmed tower 20 has 1330 availability.

PMing you his cell no.
    CommentQuote