Lotus Panache by The 3C Company in Sector 110, Noida

Last updated: 3 days ago
13830 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Lotus Panache by The 3C Company in Sector 110, Noida

Floor Plans changed

3c's has changed there 3 bedroom floor plans, initially there were 2 different type of units 1409sqft and 1420 sqft, the only difference was Utility area, but now to my surprise the have made one flor plan measuring 1415sqft, with almost 30% loading, tough the kitchen has marginally decreased but overall the floor plan looks fine, they have also included the Dress Room with Master Bed.,

So alll u guyz who have booked the same, should relook at wat floor plan copy they have in there dockits and wat is now available on the website.

Dont know exactly as to when are they starting with construction?

Comment

How many units booked?

Does anybody have any idea as to how many units in LP are till date sold?
      How many total number of units are planned?

Comment

Originally posted by sanchit.kapur View Post
        3c's has changed there 3 bedroom floor plans, initially there were 2 different type of units 1409sqft and 1420 sqft, the only difference was Utility area, but now to my surprise the have made one flor plan measuring 1415sqft, with almost 30% loading, tough the kitchen has marginally decreased but overall the floor plan looks fine, they have also included the Dress Room with Master Bed.,

So alll u guyz who have booked the same, should relook at wat floor plan copy they have in there dockits and wat is now available on the website.

Dont know exactly as to when are they starting with construction?
        Old news buddy They haven't started construction yet, I ve been to site yesterday but they have to start soon to match with 24 months timeframe as in allotment letter issued almost 2 weeks back.

Comment

Someone mentioned that cluster plans are out... Can anyone post it here...??? I have not seen them yet.... tower 12A cluster plan .....

Comment

Prateek their is a simpler way.. send an email to customercarethe3c.in and the cluster plan will be with you in 3-4 hours (working hours)

Comment

Good to see so much of activity. I too have booked in LP. I plan to upgrade to Panache Island - does anyone know when will they launch tower 26?

Comment

Originally posted by manishbasantani View Post
                Hi all,
                First of all, thanks a lot to all the active members here. I have been reading through all the posts in this thread because of my interest in Lotus Panache and as a result...

I booked a 1130 flat in Tower 20 Today. Thanks to all of you for all the valuable posts.

Atul.
                Congrats. Seems we will be neighbors (hopefully in 3years) .
                Thank you Manish and Congratulation to you also

Comment

Has anyone visited the panache site over this weekend (10,11th April) ?

Over the past three weeks, 3C guys are telling that this week we will start the construction work. Three weeks have passed and nothing has started.

Neither they have finalised with any of the banks.

Point here is that they should not either commit in first place and if they do so, they should have actually started work on the ground.

Comment

we have been to panache site this weekend and also spoke to 3c guys; Here are the updates -
                    Construction updates - They have started work to construct their site office and the sample flats at the panache site (Post which they are planning to remove their site office and sample flats at Boulevard site). Till date they have booked 1570 flats. Also a broker present at the site said that the excavation will start by 20th post which the price will also increase by 75 Rs/Sq Ft (3C guys didn't confirm that though).
                    Regarding Loan from Banks - The sanction letter from the Noida Authority is what is taking time but expected to receive that by 15th. Immediately after that ICICI, HDFC and Axis bank may approve the project. Getting the approval from PSU bank may further take more time.
                    Buyer Seller agreement may reach the (Phase I) allotees in 20 days of time.
                    Also 3C is going to launch another project in Sector 107 (Just opp to Boulevard site) in another month's time or so.

Comment

Originally posted by manumona View Post
                      we have been to panache site this weekend and also spoke to 3c guys; Here are the updates -
                      Construction updates - They have started work to construct their site office and the sample flats at the panache site (Post which they are planning to remove their site office and sample flats at Boulevard site). Till date they have booked 1570 flats. Also a broker present at the site said that the excavation will start by 20th post which the price will also increase by 75 Rs/Sq Ft (3C guys didn't confirm that though).
                      I did not digest why would they remove their site office and sample flats at Boulevard site? Same can be used for their 107 project too.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X