3C Lotus Panache, Noida

Anyone booked with the 3C Lotus Panache in Noida so far?
Read more
13209 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • thnx for reply..!! but are the available ones with PLC only?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Ranjit.jha
    thnx for reply..!! but are the available ones with PLC only?

As per him, both are available.
    CommentQuote
  • G+25 floor in tower 7

Hi

Just asked from customer care today
    1.abt no of floors: according to them there will be G+25 floor in tower 7
    2. abt loan: their response -As if now we got the approval from Indiabulls. Regarding the other banks, we have already furnished all the required documents to the banks for the approvals .
    3.about construction: the excavation is in progress.
    4. also read a reply of them in yahoo group that they will consider the delay if delay is due to loan process.

however i am planning to take loan after giving 3 installments.

any guess when they could complete ground floor for phase 2(tower 7)

Thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • I too checked with 3C. They saying they will extend the date for second installment though they are not committing any particular date. The guy tola me that sample flats would be ready by july and the excavation was stopped pas few days but will start again in a couple of days for phase -1.
    CommentQuote
  • Lotus Panache has got approved by India Bulls at a fantastic fixed rate of interest 8% for first year

2nd Year 9 %
    3 year floating..

For those who are planning to pay the 2nd installment from their pocket their countdown starts.
    CommentQuote
  • Can anybody tell which towers are in Phase 1, Phase2 etc?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by bhawani
    Can anybody tell which towers are in Phase 1, Phase2 etc?

phase 1 includes: tower 1,2,3,4,11,12,,12A
    Phase 2 includes: tower 5,6,7,8,9,14,20

Is it confirmed that for tower 11,12 & 12 A , 3C is increasing no. of floors from 14 to 21.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Dhruv Garg
    phase 1 includes: tower 1,2,3,4,11,12,,12A
    Phase 2 includes: tower 5,6,7,8,9,14,20

Is it confirmed that for tower 11,12 & 12 A , 3C is increasing no. of floors from 14 to 21.
    As per 3C customer care...
    phase 1 includes: tower 11,12,,12A (all G+14 floors)
    Phase 2 includes: tower 1 to 10,14,15,16,20,30 (all G+25 floors)

For phase 1 towers, it is not possible to deliver in 24 months if they increase to 21 floors. But you never know, builder can do P&L calculation and still do it :bab (38):
    CommentQuote
  • delivery period of phase-2

delivery period of phase-2 is 36 months
    CommentQuote
  • Any idea about phase 1/2 ground floor construction

hi

Can anybody guess how much time it will take approximately to make ground floor for phase 1/2 . Guess can be based on lotus boulevard construction.
    in how much time whole project will be delivered( club house and other facilities) . I know Guess will be based on optimism.:)

Thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by matrix99
    hi

Can anybody guess how much time it will take approximately to make ground floor for phase 1/2 . Guess can be based on lotus boulevard construction.
    in how much time whole project will be delivered( club house and other facilities) . I know Guess will be based on optimism.:)

Thanks.

Should easily take 7-8 months for excavation and then approx. the same time for completing structure work for phase 1 only. They have the option to start parallelly for both the phases.

After structure, it is about another 9-10 months for finishing, painting, wood-work etc.
    CommentQuote
  • hi evrybdy..booked 1330 15th floor in twr 20 today..
    CommentQuote
  • ~Ranjit

I have also booked in the same tower / same floor / same size. Which number is yours ?
    CommentQuote
  • Mine is # 1503. urs?
    CommentQuote
  • How amany units sold?

Does any body have an idea as to how many units have been sold till date.
    What abt the bhoomi pujan n stuff?

Thnx
    CommentQuote