Collapse

Lotus Panache by The 3C Company in Sector 110, Noida

Last updated: 3 days ago
13830 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Lotus Panache by The 3C Company in Sector 110, Noida

cuz they stand on the site of clubhouse of LB....

Originally posted by alien View Post
    I did not digest why would they remove their site office and sample flats at Boulevard site? Same can be used for their 107 project too.

Comment

How many flats will be there in the project?

Comment

41 Acres 3500 Flats

Comment

vishal,I am bit concerned about your role, you keep addding new statements without any solid background or facts.Are you a end user?dealer? or critic?

Comment

Originally posted by gag123 View Post
            vishal,I am bit concerned about your role, you keep addding new statements without any solid background or facts.Are you a end user?dealer? or critic?
            Funny you asked that! But what is that really concerns you yould be great if you gave some examples. If this concerns my last post its a reply to lee chawla's post... if anything else please be free to let me know and improve.... I am neither a critic nor a dealer and yes I am a user and that two of 3C, I a flat in LB and have recently made my brother buy one in LP coz the price in LB was too high.

Rest have just become a lil addicted to this website :P.

Comment

Have booked a flat and wanted to buy on down payment. however, checked with few banks...no bank is offering loan for down payment for Panache LP...Has anyone got his/her loan sanctioned on downpayment? pls suggest

Comment

Lotus Panache vs Palm Hills Gurgaon !

Just a bit unrelated question in your forum. I am not very sure of the NCR region and am confused between EMAAR Palm hills (NH8 Gurgaon) and Lotus Panache. Any pointers for deciding on this would be really appreciated. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by hitegoss4 View Post
                  Just a bit unrelated question in your forum. I am not very sure of the NCR region and am confused between EMAAR Palm hills (NH8 Gurgaon) and Lotus Panache. Any pointers for deciding on this would be really appreciated. Thanks

Between these two properties specifically, Palm hills will take lot longer to give returns as its dependent on Dwarka expressway (NPR) which has still not started. Lotus Panache will give returns either as rental or capital appreciation much faster as the surrounding infrastructure is already developed and connectivity to South Delhi is good.

Comment

Could see some tipper trucks & some buldozers hovering inside the panache....... there is pile of soil around the area of tower 20. however there is no work going around tower 11, 12, 12A which are slated for phase 1

Comment

Originally posted by pancham
                      Abhay, Presence of trucks etc. at the site do not indicate anything unless you are able to see substantial number of workers on the site actually doing something. When I went to the Panache site on the day it was launched (17.01.2010), I could see two cranes on that day also, presumably doing some ''levelling'' work. Subsequntly everything vanished from the site. Believe me, these are (mean) marketing tactics and 3C does not appear better than smaller players on that count. However, I have already booked in Panache and hope that actual work on the site starts sooner than later.
                      hmm i find it tough to believe that a professional builder like 3c can use such tactics .. would like to hear from others also if they have also experienced something like this with 3C?

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X