3C Lotus Panache, Noida

Anyone booked with the 3C Lotus Panache in Noida so far?
Read more
13209 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Bhumi Poojan

Originally Posted by vksharma2020
    I don,t think 3C indulges in Bhumi-Poojan type gimmicks. Moreover, this will advertise the fact that construction is yet to start.

Rightly said.The Bhumi poojan like stuff are just marketing fundas.:o
    CommentQuote
  • A broker has told me that there is no concept of bhoomi poojan in 3c's diary.
    they just do a party , I dont know whether there was a party for boulevard?
    moreover I got the news from 3c customer care that the excavation is going on. so any one visited the site of panache? I am out of NCR but will be there in May last so planning to visit that time? guys any idea about construction process?
    CommentQuote
  • I live across the road in Duplex flats, Swanim Vihar. I can see the site from my balcony. I see some action at the corner where the layout shows the business centre and club.

I believe they want to use this as the site office during construction period and hence are putting this up first. I see no action for any of the towers.

I do not think they have started full throttle yet.
    CommentQuote
  • I went at the site yesterday, few trucks were beeing used to clean the land, there is a slow activity, bvoth the excavation n sample flat r in progress, but very slow pace..
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks for informing the actual situation at panache site. This really helps other members who are away from the site. lets hope they will start soon and I think when construction work is started this will make filling the project fast and also will increase the price.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Ranjit.jha
    hi evrybdy..booked 1330 15th floor in twr 20 today..

What is bsp and discount you got it?
    Did u get the receipt of your booking amount?

I have also booked at 11th floor.
    CommentQuote
  • buying a Resale in Panache

Hi, Elite members,
    This is my first post, but I am following the forum, specially this thread for a quite long time and finally decided to book a 1415 or 1420 in LP.
    Currently I am in USA(my local contacts will take care of the paper work) and talking to two individual parties (no brokers involved),plese help me for following queries

1. Do I need to pay any transfer fees if I buy in resale, if yes, what are the charges.
    2. location wise which is better and why - tower4/floor4 SW facing V/S tower1/floor4 east facing.

I will reveal the offered price once I finalize the deal. I hope my potential sellers are also reading this thread :-)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by matrix99
    A broker has told me that there is no concept of bhoomi poojan in 3c's diary.
    they just do a party , I dont know whether there was a party for boulevard?
    moreover I got the news from 3c customer care that the excavation is going on. so any one visited the site of panache? I am out of NCR but will be there in May last so planning to visit that time? guys any idea about construction process?

Yes they did.... it was a Party at Merdian with all the Brokers.....including Unicon (makes fumes fly when i think of them).

The construction of Panache is currently being done by 3C itself (atleast the digging is being done by them)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vishal1880
    Yes they did.... it was a Party at Merdian with all the Brokers.....including Unicon (makes fumes fly when i think of them).

The construction of Panache is currently being done by 3C itself (atleast the digging is being done by them)

Vishal bhai.. kahan se nikaali ye andar ki manhoos khabar.. Unicon of all the brokers should be banned by 3C. And they are partying. :bab (45)::bab (45):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by capreal26
    Vishal bhai.. kahan se nikaali ye andar ki manhoos khabar.. Unicon of all the brokers should be banned by 3C. And they are partying. :bab (45)::bab (45):

I know.....un Manhooson ke ek Manhoos Agent ne hin Bataya tha....

By the way has anyone here got the cash back from Unicon (for LP aswell as LB)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by capreal26

What's the deal with Unicon?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by madgeek
    What's the deal with Unicon?

MadGeek bhai where have you been... Unicon is the most respected Broker in the Market (Pun Intended), ppl (like me) who booked thru them are still fighting for the comission pay back.

Where most distributors have already paid... this one is still making ppl beat around the bush....
    CommentQuote
  • Vishal Bhai, could you please help me in resolving my query, POST #568.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by premendra
    Hi, Elite members,
    This is my first post, but I am following the forum, specially this thread for a quite long time and finally decided to book a 1415 or 1420 in LP.
    Currently I am in USA(my local contacts will take care of the paper work) and talking to two individual parties (no brokers involved),plese help me for following queries

1. Do I need to pay any transfer fees if I buy in resale, if yes, what are the charges.
    2. location wise which is better and why - tower4/floor4 SW facing V/S tower1/floor4 east facing.

I will reveal the offered price once I finalize the deal. I hope my potential sellers are also reading this thread :-)

1. Yes guess its around its around 35K
    2. Dude I am not good at vastu But I would go for tower 4 4th floor....imagine a swimming pool view every time you get in the balcony...first it will look good... second it will look good with good looking ladies :P(thats what i thought when i bought in the LB)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vksharma2020
    quote=premendra;75877]Hi, Elite members,

There are no transfer charges but transfer is possible only on 30 percent payment.

Tower 4 apartment looks better to me. In case you require NE facing, go for tower 3 or 4.
    Thanks, any specific reason for not suggesting tower 1
    CommentQuote