3C Lotus Panache, Noida

Anyone booked with the 3C Lotus Panache in Noida so far?
Read more
Reply
13210 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • 2. Dude I am not good at vastu But I would go for tower 4 4th floor....imagine a swimming pool view every time you get in the balcony...first it will look good... second it will look good with good looking ladies :P(thats what i thought when i bought in the LB)
    Thanks Vishal, not because of vastu only reason I am asking because of the sunlight, I mean am I going to have enough sunlight or not
    Thanks Vishal, not because of vastu only reason I am asking because of the sunlight, I mean am I going to have enough sunlight or not
    CommentQuote
  • Only in the evenings... if you want a lot of Sunlight go for East Facing... South West Dont know but AFAIK the flats are three side open (two side for sure fromt he layout) so the sun should come on more on less in every appt.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by premendra

    Thanks Vishal, not because of vastu only reason I am asking because of the sunlight, I mean am I going to have enough sunlight or not

    There is no east facing in tower1, its either SW or NE facing. From sunlight perspective always choose South facing because in winters sun tilts towards South. Tower-4 has higher probability of getting sunlight in balconies but exact projection can not be made until final erection of towers. Moreover tower-4 will be less noisy on lower floors compared to tower-1 which is at the entrance.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by premendra
    Thanks, any specific reason for not suggesting tower 1


    Tower 4,3,1 are the best among all the towers in which balconies facing NE direction. Tower 1 is more noisy but no such problem with tower 3 and 4. Also, there is no high rise apartement in future in front of tower 1,2 3, 4 facing authority park. The flats facing park will have good sunlight and will command better premiums at the time of completion of building. If any deal with these flats is there, then go for it.
    Have a nice day.
    CommentQuote
  • Home loan under DP plan

    has anyone done the home loan under the down payment plan.
    can some body help me in identifying the banks processing or would be processing for DP plan.

    thanks in advance.
    CommentQuote
  • Why dont you call up 3C customer care. I am sure they will help you. They helped me fully in case of my loan for LB100.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mt0587
    Why dont you call up 3C customer care. I am sure they will help you. They helped me fully in case of my loan for LB100.


    customer care says that the bank approvals is in process.
    none of the banks I contacted are ready to finance the DP plans as of now.
    could u plz tell me know from which bank did u get the loan for ur LB apt. and when did they start financing under DP?
    If possible u can share ur contact no. thru private message.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by alien
    There is no east facing in tower1, its either SW or NE facing. From sunlight perspective always choose South facing because in winters sun tilts towards South. Tower-4 has higher probability of getting sunlight in balconies but exact projection can not be made until final erection of towers. Moreover tower-4 will be less noisy on lower floors compared to tower-1 which is at the entrance.



    Hi

    Can you please let me know from sunlight perspective regarding tower 14-15-16 facing park .....will they receive enough sunlight during day .....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realbad
    customer care says that the bank approvals is in process.
    none of the banks I contacted are ready to finance the DP plans as of now.
    could u plz tell me know from which bank did u get the loan for ur LB apt. and when did they start financing under DP?
    If possible u can share ur contact no. thru private message.

    I took loan from HDFC. And the same was processed by the time 2nd installment was due. Though I took the first disbursement for 3rd installment only. I remember 3C gave some extra time to some customers also due to delay in loan processing. You can write a mail to their customer care asking for relaxation on date of payment or can also talk to one of their senior guys. PMin you my contact details..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mt0587
    I took loan from HDFC. And the same was processed by the time 2nd installment was due. Though I took the first disbursement for 3rd installment only. I remember 3C gave some extra time to some customers also due to delay in loan processing. You can write a mail to their customer care asking for relaxation on date of payment or can also talk to one of their senior guys. PMin you my contact details..


    so urs is a CLP plan not DP?
    CommentQuote
  • Mine is CLP.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mt0587
    Mine is CLP.

    all right.
    i thought it is DP.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by bhawani
    What is bsp and discount you got it?
    Did u get the receipt of your booking amount?

    I have also booked at 11th floor.


    BSP is same as 3050/sqft. i booked thru Allcheckdeal and got a discount of 6.5%. I will be receiving the receipt and credit note on monday.
    I have booked in Block 3 of tower 20..thats club facing..broker is saying that it will attract PLC. has anybody booked in same block?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kohlinitin
    Can you please let know the from sunlight perspective regarding tower 14-15-16 facing park .....will they receive enough sunlight during day .....
    14 facing park won't have direct sun. 15-16 facing park will get sunrays until noon during summers (not winters) though school side towers might block sun for lower floors. For park facing , higher the floor better daylight in all. Overall, daylight will be less in park (NE) facing side compared to road (SW) facing in all towers 14 -19.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by alien
    14 facing park won't have direct sun. 15-16 facing park will get sunrays until noon during summers (not winters) though school side towers might block sun for lower floors. Overall, daylight will be less in park (NE) facing side compared to road (SW) facing in all towers 14 -19.



    Thanks Alien for the useful comments .
    CommentQuote