Collapse

Lotus Panache by The 3C Company in Sector 110, Noida

Last updated: 1 week ago
13855 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Lotus Panache by The 3C Company in Sector 110, Noida

Well what I know is that they are building the sample flat and their office where tower 20 would be present. So the cranes may be present for the same.

Just wanted to ask will getting the home loan how should one proceed talk directly to the bank or through our broker who have there own agents??

Also one agent was saying banks charge 1% as the total service charge of the total amount and in case of a home loan it amounts to a whooping amount.

Please help me out as I am new to this.
    Last edited by Prateek; April 14 2010, 09:43 PM.

Comment

They do charge 1% of loan sanctioned but with a upper limit of 10000/- which is manageable...

Comment

Originally posted by mt0587 View Post
        They do charge 1% of loan sanctioned but with a upper limit of 10000/- which is manageable...
        are you sure??.. because I was told LIC for instance will take 30k for a loan of 30 lakhs.

Comment

i submitted my documents with LIC housing Fin , sec-18 noida branch for loan amt Rs 3000000/-. They have charged 0.5 % or Rs 10000/- max for loan amt upto 50 lacs (PSu only). This scheme is valid upto 30th June 10. However, LP project loan approval is still in progress and would take april end to finalise.

Comment

Originally posted by Dhruv Garg
            i submitted my documents with LIC housing Fin , sec-18 noida branch for loan amt Rs 3000000/-. They have charged 0.5 % or Rs 10000/- max for loan amt upto 50 lacs (PSu only). This scheme is valid upto 30th June 10. However, LP project loan approval is still in progress and would take april end to finalise.
            thats good... but what exactly did u mean by PSU only??? and if the project is not approved then will the loan be disbursed in time for the next payment??

Comment

LIC broker told me that 1 % rate for individuals other than PSU employees and 0.5 % rate for PSU.
              Secondly i have applied till date only with LIC. I dont want to go with private banks. I am confident that approval issue with bank may be considreed by 3C for next due installment ( due on 11 May 2010).
              Any further update with UBI or IDBI.

Comment

LIC broker told me that 1 % rate for individuals other than PSU employees and 0.5 % rate for PSU.
                Secondly i have applied till date only with LIC. I dont want to go with private banks. I am confident that approval issue with bank may be considreed by 3C for next due installment ( due on 11 May 2010).

Comment

One of the agents of IDBI told me that IDBI wont be financing LP, Espacia and any further loan on LB cuz of 3C has taken loan from BOI for constrcution of LB and the property cant be mortgaged to different entities.

Originally posted by Dhruv Garg View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Dhruv Garg View Post
                    In which plan, you opted - Downpayment or CLP?

Comment

Home Loan update

3C People say: They have submitted docs with banks. They would get approval from ICICI, HDFC, Kotak and Deutche by next weekend.

For PSU its going to take another month time approx. Some more delay, I am not sure if 3C is going to consider delay in payments form guys waiting from PSU bank loans.

LB guys what was your previous experience ?

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X