Lotus Panache by The 3C Company in Sector 110, Noida

Last updated: 1 week ago
13855 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Lotus Panache by The 3C Company in Sector 110, Noida

I opted for CLP plan.
    My advice is to take loan from PSU only coz its transparency is much better than Private banks and rates are very low in the long run. Its worth for waiting a month or so for PSu banks and pay the 3c interest 18 % for one month delay in 2nd installment.
    However one could pay from own funds for 2nd installment if can, its much better option.

Comment

Originally posted by gurunanak View Post
      I got today. 1122 is now 1130. And also have to pay Rs 50 PLC ( Parkfacing) for tower 2. SO APPROX 1 LACS MORE FOR DEAM HOUSE.
      Gurunanak - can you let me know which unit you booked in Tower-2. Seems there is no clarity on PLC, as to for which units they will charge...

I've booked in Tower-10, and I'm doubtful if there would be any PLC applicable...

Comment

Also, even after visiting so many pages of this thread, could not find anyone having booked in Tower-10 :-(

Any clue guys, if that tower would be delayed even further...

Comment

Originally posted by Dhruv Garg View Post
          i submitted my documents with LIC housing Fin , sec-18 noida branch for loan amt Rs 3000000/-. They have charged 0.5 % or Rs 10000/- max for loan amt upto 50 lacs (PSu only). This scheme is valid upto 30th June 10. However, LP project loan approval is still in progress and would take april end to finalise.
          Is this upper limit of 10k only valid if one is applying alone and not along with someone... for example if one takes a loan along with another family member then will they full 1% as service charges..... this is what I was told by my agent....

Comment

Originally posted by ca.anurag View Post
            Gurunanak - can you let me know which unit you booked in Tower-2. Seems there is no clarity on PLC, as to for which units they will charge...

I've booked in Tower-10, and I'm doubtful if there would be any PLC applicable...
            Tower 2, Unit 5 .

Comment

Does anyone have any updates on the construction status? I called up 3C on Friday last week and they said that excavation had already started. But my friend who went to the site on Sunday saw no signs of activity. Any clues of what's happening?

Comment

hi
                Went to site yday. The workers are right now making the store out there on one side. After that they will start constructing sample flat.

Also came to know that contractors as of now are ahluwalia as the workers keep on shifting between LB and LP

Comment

Is ahluwalia is a good contractor for foundation works. what are the names & reputation of other contractors.

Comment

#dhruv
                    AFAIK they are among the best in business. They are also working on LB.......

Comment

Thanks for the information guys!!!

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X