3C Lotus Panache, Noida

Anyone booked with the 3C Lotus Panache in Noida so far?
Read more
Reply
13217 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • interesting !
    Originally Posted by Dhruv Garg
    First i want to correct you that Typical floor height varies from 12 feet -14 feet and not 10M. It means that 6th floor is at 72-84 feet i.e at 22-25 m.
    Gravity measurement is a relative term in respect to surface crest. It is not related to elevation in earth surface w.r.t sea level.
    Gravity is almost equal in Mumbai,Delhi or Jammu earth surface but as you go up above the surface crest like in high rise buildings, Mountains(which is a projection of surface crest), Poles: gravity tends to fall as you are going away from the surface into the space.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Dhruv Garg
    phase 1 includes: tower 1,2,3,4,11,12,,12A
    Phase 2 includes: tower 5,6,7,8,9,14,20

    Is it confirmed that for tower 11,12 & 12 A , 3C is increasing no. of floors from 14 to 21.

    What about Tower 10 ? In which phase it is ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realbad
    Would the senior members recommend to go for the loan from ICICI bank?

    Can someone share his/her experience of home loan with ICICI bank.

    considering the fact that LP is currently only approved with ICICI and the buyer has some urgency in winding up the loan process.


    I got a sanction for ICICI bank under 2yr fixed loan (8.25% 1st year, 9.0% 2nd year). They have added Rs. 2640 /lac as optional insurance amount under icici prudential, for a loan of 20yrs tenure. I want to take a home insurance for only 5 years. Is this the right amount? Please suggest for any other insurance company, if its not right.

    Currently, i don't have option for taking a loan from other bank. As this is fixed tenure loan (at least for 2 yrs), i feel ok with ICICI. What do ppl say?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kkjain
    What about Tower 10 ? In which phase it is ?


    Tower 10 is in phase 3 with 36 months possession time.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vishal1880
    Hi Dhruv,

    Chandra has already corrected me :). See post 611 (I know I made a mistake).

    Sir I guess you must have been weak in Physics! Gravity reduces with increase in Altitude. All other things being equal, an increase in altitude from sea level to the top of Mount Everest (8,850 metres) causes a weight decrease of about 0.28% (which you too have mentioned. Its got nothing to do with surface crest, Gravity is the max at the core of the earth (class 7th)

    Just so that you know the formula to clauclate gravity is

    Gh (Gravity Measures at Height above sea level) = g(Std Gravity)X (r/(r+h)square

    R is Earths mean radius
    h is the height above sea level

    See the image below which is from NASA showing the change in Gravity with the altitude....

    Anyways I dont wana brag about my knowledge here.... but yeah point remains that a high floor apartment does not really have an effect on health except that you will be too lazy to get out and go for a walk or excercise which you said correctly.

    Further I was reading of a Phenomenon called Stack Effect... it is the Stack effect which causes Fire to move up, but also has an advantage, in a high rise building the hot air enters from the bottom and goes out from the top, the higher the apartments the cooler will be be, simlarly in case of winters the hot air enters from the top and goes out at the bottom making higher floors relatively warmer.


    Vishal Really good one !!!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Tower-7

    Dear Members,

    I recently came across this forum and was overwhelmed with the information available here. I very much thank everyone for putting so much efforts and sharing the latest information.

    I have booked an apartment in Tower-7. Can any one give me latest info regarding this tower. Initially I was told there will be 21 floors, now what the status. Has the number of floors been incrased to 25. Can any one who has knowledge comment on the merits and demerits of the location of Tower-7.

    Regards.
    CommentQuote
  • Dear kms7017

    It's optional for you to go for insurance while taking an home loan. They can't force this on you.

    Dear Shiva

    Tower 7 has no. of floors increased from 21 to 25 confirmed by 3C

    Rgds
    Vikrant
    CommentQuote
  • Return Amount from Broker

    Hi All,

    Did any one of you get the amount from any of the broker on and above 4% that has been adjusted by 3C.

    If yes please share the details.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kms7017
    I got a sanction for ICICI bank under 2yr fixed loan (8.25% 1st year, 9.0% 2nd year). They have added Rs. 2640 /lac as optional insurance amount under icici prudential, for a loan of 20yrs tenure. I want to take a home insurance for only 5 years. Is this the right amount? Please suggest for any other insurance company, if its not right.

    Currently, i don't have option for taking a loan from other bank. As this is fixed tenure loan (at least for 2 yrs), i feel ok with ICICI. What do ppl say?

    IMHO - go for a term insurance of the same amount as your loan(principal).
    2640/lac say for 30 lacs comes to be approx 80K if you pay an EMI for it you end up paying approx 3,10,000 in 20 years.
    Go for a term insurance policy - the premium will come up much cheaper (not to mention your premiums will decrease as you progress - since you'd have paid an amout outstanding principal)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sonirohit
    IMHO - go for a term insurance of the same amount as your loan(principal).
    2640/lac say for 30 lacs comes to be approx 80K if you pay an EMI for it you end up paying approx 3,10,000 in 20 years.
    Go for a term insurance policy - the premium will come up much cheaper (not to mention your premiums will decrease as you progress - since you'd have paid an amout outstanding principal)

    Thanks Rohit for great info...
    What would be approx. per lac term insurance premium for 20 years insurance?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kms7017
    Thanks Rohit for great info...
    What would be approx. per lac term insurance premium for 20 years insurance?

    why don't you find it out from the sites of icici pru, lic directly...
    CommentQuote
  • Insurance

    Hi Frineds,

    As far as Insurence is concern as per my openion don't buy insurence with lumpsum / one time premium as in that case if you prepaid your loan before its tenure then you are ending up paying extra premium.

    Lets discuss pros and cons of taking insurence:

    Whom we need to take insurance.
    Home Insurance or Term Insurance.
    Yearly premium or One time etc.

    Share your valuable Commnets.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by jkumar
    Hi Frineds,

    As far as Insurence is concern as per my openion don't buy insurence with lumpsum / one time premium as in that case if you prepaid your loan before its tenure then you are ending up paying extra premium.

    Lets discuss pros and cons of taking insurence:

    Whom we need to take insurance.
    Home Insurance or Term Insurance.
    Yearly premium or One time etc.

    Share your valuable Commnets.

    let us not :bab (25):here
    I think there is a separate thread in the main forums for insurance.
    CommentQuote
  • need help in deciding location

    Hi, please help me deciding among following options offered to me with some expert reasons
    Tower4/13th floor
    Tower4/17th floor
    Tower1/14th floor

    or if someone has any idea about avaliblity of lower floors in any of the towers for a 1415 unit with a inward facing location.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vksharma2020
    Tower 4 is better anyday than tower 1. Tower 1 being near to main gate will be noisy. In tower 4 inner 1415 units are towards pool, the outer ones are towars authority park. good location.

    Thanks for your input VK.
    I am really confused for the decision related to 13th floor. may sound like like stupid ques but it is possible that I might get a low rental value or resale(although I am a end user but you never know the emergency) value due to the fact that the property is on the 13th floor.
    Any 13th floor apartment owner here on the forum who can give some inputs, if 13th floor factor came to their mind when buying the apartment.
    CommentQuote