3C Lotus Panache, Noida

Anyone booked with the 3C Lotus Panache in Noida so far?
Read more
13209 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by pxr4211
    Thanks for your input VK.
    I am really confused for the decision related to 13th floor. may sound like like stupid ques but it is possible that I might get a low rental value or resale(although I am a end user but you never know the emergency) value due to the fact that the property is on the 13th floor.
    Any 13th floor apartment owner here on the forum who can give some inputs, if 13th floor factor came to their mind when buying the apartment.

Dont think the floor number is going to be the prime driver behind rental/capital value of your flat. Although, its a well known fact that ppl in this area prefer lower floors but i think thats true upto 3/4th floor. Whether you are on 8th or 18th, hardly makes a difference.. rental/capital values would be a function of demand/supply, location, economy like factors..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by capreal26
    Dont think the floor number is going to be the prime driver behind rental/capital value of your flat. Although, its a well known fact that ppl in this area prefer lower floors but i think thats true upto 3/4th floor. Whether you are on 8th or 18th, hardly makes a difference.. rental/capital values would be a function of demand/supply, location, economy like factors..

Thanks for the response. I think you missed the the point, I am asking specifically about 13th floor (because of the bad omen and superstition related to the 13th floor). I would appreciate your/or any forum member reply on this. Please hepp!!
    CommentQuote
  • View wise, 17th floor looks better option available in Tower 4. Why live on 13th floor when you know there will be this constant little doubt bugging you all along. Other than that, as capreal said, it hardly makes any difference.
    CommentQuote
  • Tower-7 and Percentage Discount

Respected Members,

Please respond to my query and share your experiences.

I have been promised a discount of 4% from the 3C end? Do the dealer who was involved in the booking also pass the discount percentage to the end user. If yes approx how much percentage.

Can any of the senior members comment on the merits and demerits of the location of Tower-7.

Regards.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pxr4211
    Thanks for the response. I think you missed the the point, I am asking specifically about 13th floor (because of the bad omen and superstition related to the 13th floor). I would appreciate your/or any forum member reply on this. Please hepp!!

so let me ask you one question - why does bad omen hold for 13th floor from the bottom. What about 13th floor from the top? :D:D
    CommentQuote
    so let me ask you one question - why does bad omen hold for 13th floor from the bottom. What about 13th floor from the top? :D:D
    True, thats the way how you see it. Anyway, your apt no. won't be 13 exactly, it will be any one between 1301 - 1306. So if a numerologist calculates the number by adding up all digits say 1+3+0+1 = 5 which could match with person's birth number and prove lucky for him/her!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by alien
    True, thats the way how you see it. Anyway, your apt no. won't be 13 exactly, it will be any one between 1301 - 1306. So if a numerologist calculates the number by adding up all digits say 1+3+0+1 = 5 which could match with person's birth number and prove lucky for him/her!

There should be separate PLC based on FLoor # and buyer's numerology. You never know - ppl might pay it. :D
    CommentQuote
  • Please could someone help me know in which towers there is availability of 2 BHK - 988 SQ FT. / 1122 SQ FT. I am planning to go through ACD.
    Thanks
    CommentQuote
    There should be separate PLC based on FLoor # and buyer's numerology. You never know - ppl might pay it. :D

ohhhh - don't give this idea to builders - they will charge a plc for it and on one floor you would have flat numbers like 13012, 13498 as in the sum adds up to 1 or 2 etc...
    CommentQuote
  • Tower-7 and Percentage Discount

Dear Members,

I am surprised that no one is responding to my query.
    Am I an outcast?
    CommentQuote
  • shiva,
    apart from the 4% discount, brokers offer additional discount of anything from 1% to 2.5%. This additional discount will be in form of cash back that u will receive once u have paid 30-40% of total cost. As for tower-7, not much sure abt merits/de-merits but there is adjoining kids' play area...so at least late Michael Jackson wud have loved this tower :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by shiva21
    Dear Members,

Am I an outcast?

Yes :) (JJ)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by shiva21
    Dear Members,

Am I an outcast?

Shiva talk to a frew more brokers.. what i see on this thread is that ppl have got upto 7% discount. Which means that 4% will be adjusted by 3C and 3% you will get as cash from the distributor (minus TDS). The best way is to shop around negotiate with all the distributors and see where you get the best deal no point being stuck with one single one.

Tower 7 is ok located depends on which facing you are getting... I would personally like it to be facing the kids play area and water front, however as per vast NE facing (the other side is also good)
    CommentQuote
  • Question about face to face towers

Dear Experts,

Do you know about how much far tower 6,7,8,9 are from Panache Island towers ?

Wouldn't inward facing low floor flats in tower 6,7,8,9 be in shadow of Panache island towers untill and unless there is reasonable landscape area falls in between? So how big is that area ?

What does your calculation say ?

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ravinka

Wouldn't inward facing low floor flats in tower 6,7,8,9 be in shadow of Panache island towers untill and unless there is reasonable landscape area falls in between? So how big is that area ?

Hard to predict if they will be in shadow during summers but in winters they'll definitely be in shadow.
    CommentQuote