Collapse

Lotus Panache by The 3C Company in Sector 110, Noida

Last updated: 2 weeks ago
13855 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Lotus Panache by The 3C Company in Sector 110, Noida

The initial rates were based on the number of flats they had planned based on the contracted FAR. Are they also planning to scale down the base price or for that matter the 'loading'. How are they planning on compensating buyers for these alterations.

Comment

I have inquired with the 3C Guys and according to them they have taken permission from Noida Authorities for increase in FAR and subsequently have increased No of floors from 21 to 25 in currently 8 towers.

Comment

update..

Have received demand letter from 3C for next installment due on 9th of may. Has anybody discussed extention of due date. As the project is not bankable yet?

Comment

Originally posted by tisha View Post
          Thanks Capreal,

Does anybody has latest update of construction or bank loan for Panache.... Will it be a good investment? Kindly let me know if anybody facing any problem with Panache as I hv to finalise this weekend. Is it better than the projects in sector 137? your advice will b a great help for me....
          Thanks in advance!

Tisha - given the kind of supply we've seen in the last few months, one is clearly spoilt for choice and the decision is therefore much more difficult. However, you need to make up your mind in terms of micro-markets - E-way vs Non E-way projects, Premium you are willing to pay for brand like 3C, When do you want the possession?, etc. There are many different threads on this forum around different aspects of various projects.

Personally, my opinion is biased towards Panache as I've booked there. Didnt face any difficulty so far (except the reports that 3C usually tweaks the project specifications post launch - which according to me is not a terrible thing if they deliver the tweaked project on time and with quality they are promising). As for construction - they've started building the site office / sample flat on the plot. No Tower construction has commenced I think. I'll visit the builder office / site office this weekend and let folks know.

btw, let me reiterate - dont fall for any of the brokers (esp. Unicon). try and book directly with the builder. Which tower/size are you thinking about?

Comment

Originally posted by vksharma2020
            On yahoo group on Lotus Panache, I came across a surprising piece of information that 3C has increased number of floors from 21 to 25. Cluster plans of towers 2 and 4 are available there. I am not sure as to how many towers have been tempered in this way but the action is very disturbing for those who have booked a flat in Panache. And this appears to have been silently done without informing the buyers. Can somebody share more information on this point?

All professionalism of 3C appears to have gone to wind. It is, after all, just one of the builders. Sab ek hi thali ke..........
            VK,

I agree that surprises of this nature are not good - esp. without informing the buyers officially. However, the only flip side I see is inreased lift usage - assuming that they are redistributing some of the flats planned in other towers in these towers (thereby maintaining the total # of flats to the original plan - so that usage of common facilities like jogging parks, club, remains the same). On the other hand - what's wrong on builder's part if it sees a definite pattern in the market and tweaks its product to market demand and its profit maximisation objective. Ultimately, key things are quality of construction and timely delivery. If 3C can maintain that, I dont care if they build more floors on the top of me (but not in front of me). We've heard some builders planning new towers in erstwhile planned green areas / golf courses. Thats real breach of trust according to me. If the layout changes to that extent, then we are bust. Else, I think the builder would tune its project to some extent to market demands - which is important for success. Think of it as product tweaks which many companies make after test marketing results. In this case, we were the unsuspecting test market.

Comment

Need info for corporate deal

Hi All,pleaes let me know if 3C Panachee is booking flats through corporate deal...if yes then what are the rates and to which corporates they are selling it??

Your quick response will be highly apreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by deeps79 View Post
                Update
                As per today's TOI article
                Taj eway will be inaugrated before CWG and Noida-Gr noida eway will be given to JP infratech and will be made toll road.

i believe we all including me are were wrong in assuming that it would never be a tolled road.
                Please follow the link

http://www.yamunaexpresswayauthority...nment-map.html

It states the PROPOSED TAJ EXPRESSWAY in blue colour, its from G NOIDA to Agra which mean Noida-G Noida will never be tolled.

Comment

#nifty
                  thats what we also assumed initially that it will never be made a toll road.
                  the link u have given just segregates the two expressways, you have to read the previous articles to understand that both the eways will be made tolled.
                  for noida - gr noida eway, it will be 0.8rs per km. This is what being proposed.

As i mentioned earlier also, polticians, eway sector residents, farmers and gr noida people have already started protesting against the idea of eway being tolled.

Originally posted by niftyjunior View Post
                  Please follow the link

http://www.yamunaexpresswayauthority...nment-map.html

It states the PROPOSED TAJ EXPRESSWAY in blue colour, its from G NOIDA to Agra which mean Noida-G Noida will never be tolled.

Comment

Originally posted by deeps79 View Post
                    #nifty
                    thats what we also assumed initially that it will never be made a toll road.
                    the link u have given just segregates the two expressways, you have to read the previous articles to understand that both the eways will be made tolled.
                    for noida - gr noida eway, it will be 0.8rs per km. This is what being proposed.

As i mentioned earlier also, polticians, eway sector residents, farmers and gr noida people have already started protesting against the idea of eway being tolled.
                    Hi Deeps/Others,

Eway will eventually have to be tolled. However, the road will not get tolled till the Sector roads (6 Lane each) which are underconstruction on both sides of the Eway are fully constructed.

The Eway will only be of use to people going upto Greater Noida where the first interchange will be. If you see the Flyover at 93B you will see that the clover leaves lead to the sector roads and not the eway.

Please note that this is not spectulation but information from Jaypee Infratech.

Comment

What about fng

FNG is expecter to cross the e-way near sec-142 , do u expect a connection/transfer between e-way and fng

Originally posted by vishal1880 View Post
                      Hi Deeps/Others,

Eway will eventually have to be tolled. However, the road will not get tolled till the Sector roads (6 Lane each) which are underconstruction on both sides of the Eway are fully constructed.

The Eway will only be of use to people going upto Greater Noida where the first interchange will be. If you see the Flyover at 93B you will see that the clover leaves lead to the sector roads and not the eway.

Please note that this is not spectulation but information from Jaypee Infratech.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X