3C Lotus Panache, Noida

Anyone booked with the 3C Lotus Panache in Noida so far?
Read more
13216 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • LChand bhai se pange, ab dekho tum :bab (58)::bab (20):

Originally Posted by fatichar
    Off topic!

:D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by fatichar
    Off topic!

:D

Yar apna naam to achha sa rakh lo (i hope this name is only for the forum)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amitexpert
    LChand bhai se pange, ab dekho tum :bab (58)::bab (20):

कर्मण्येवाधिकारस्ते मा फलेषु कदाचन
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sanjaysood
    Yar apna naam to achha sa rakh lo (i hope this name is only for the forum)

What's in a name?

--William Shakespeare
    CommentQuote
    What's in a name?

--William Shakespeare

Oho....wonderful Fatichar Bhaiya
    CommentQuote
    What's in a name?

--William Shakespeare

William Shakespeare ne apna naam to likh diya neeche, baaki sab ko kehta hai "What's in a name?"
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by LChand
    Can anyone who has booked in Tower 20 in Lotus Boulevard can confirm their possession date as per BBA?

Possession date in my BBA is in 3rd quarter of 2013. I booked in sep-2010.
    I shall be thnakful if someone can reply to this & let me know the exact date of possession offered by 3C for Tower 20 in LB to very first allottee.

Can anyone reply to my post ? :bab (38):
    CommentQuote
  • are LChand Bhaiya, ise LB ke thread me kyon nahi daalte?
    CommentQuote
    Can anyone reply to my post ? :bab (38):

Why in LP forum you are looking for LB Buyers that too of specific tower, post that in LB forum somebody may reply. Make that thread active for LB Buyers.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Gagan Singh
    Why in LP forum you are looking for LB Buyers that too of specific tower, post that in LB forum somebody may reply. Make that thread active for LB Buyers.

LB thread is dead. :bab (36):
    CommentQuote
    LB thread is dead. :bab (36):

Make it alive, LB is nearing possession we need feedback from LB Phase 1 Buyers.
    CommentQuote
  • baapre, project first phase just about to be delivered and thread dead! This at least proves one thing: there is no LB broker here! Else he wouldn't have let the thread die!

Actually, I feel that this whole "broker" fobia is exaggerated. Among the regular members, I dont think anyone is a broker. A fewchaps appear once in a while, but they directly leave their number wither in posts or in PM.
    CommentQuote
  • dear PC/RN/ fatichar (?)

i fully agree with u dear friend but the proj is still steam rolling and earning a lot of premium for the early investors/ end users. why and how? and that too from a company which is yet to produce a fructified project

a lot of light has been shed by AA on this dscn issue but it still needs further elaboration upon. any takers?

regards
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sids69
    dear PC/RN/ fatichar (?)

i fully agree with u dear friend but the proj is still steam rolling and earning a lot of premium for the early investors/ end users. why and how? and that too from a company which is yet to produce a fructified project

a lot of light has been shed by AA on this dscn issue but it still needs further elaboration upon. any takers?

regards

when every tom dick and harry RTM is selling above 5k psf, sec 50 decent RTMs are selling at 6k psf, why shouldnt LB, almost RTM, should not cost 5k+?

I am personally a little surprised that even towers with possession after 2 years are selling at similar rates, but not for LB phase 1.
    CommentQuote
  • dear sir

the three principles of RE

location, location, location

regards

sids
    CommentQuote