3C Lotus Panache, Noida

Anyone booked with the 3C Lotus Panache in Noida so far?
Read more
13217 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by vishal1880
    Increase in towers or floors?

oops.. my mistake... corrected !
    You never know, in couple of weeks new towers might appear as well..
    CommentQuote
  • Any one have some idea of the approx number of flats in panache or LB(exclude especia)? Did 3c increase number of flats in LB too?
    CommentQuote
  • Current Booking Satus at panache

Hi

Any one idea about how many towers still not open in panache and how much % flats are booked? so whats total number of flats in Panche? just want to have rough idea?

Thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • Guys gotta give it to you. This seems like the most active thread with over 700 posts. Even the next most popular thread Gardenia Golf City doesnt even have half as many posts!!!

Makes this project the clear winner as far as the poularity among iref members comes in....
    CommentQuote
  • I second it. Gardenia, Mahagun, 2 other popular threads are lost in crowd (sec-75,76,78,77,120...) whereas LP managed to get most attention. Clearly living up to its name Panache....
    CommentQuote
  • It is also cuz of the fact that the proj has been more or less controversial (to most of the people) right from starting ......from kabristan to increased no of floors....it has seen all :D

Originally Posted by alien
    I second it. Gardenia, Mahagun, 2 other popular threads are lost in crowd (sec-75,76,78,77,120...) whereas LP managed to get most attention. Clearly living up to its name Panache....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by deeps79
    It is also cuz of the fact that the proj has been more or less controversial (to most of the people) right from starting ......from kabristan to increased no of floors....it has seen all :D

But still its one of the best projects in the area... had I not booked in LB I would have booked here....(NRI Residency would have been the first choice but just cant get faith in the builder)
    CommentQuote
  • wish 3C was building NRI ....
    CommentQuote
  • Other builders r adding new towers atleast 3C guys r adding new floors only.
    Any idea what is occupancy rate of new apt complex in India ? I don't think it reaches anywhere close to 100% till 15 years. In Dwarks I have seen 50% occupancy even after 5 years of completion.

Originally Posted by dheerajchugh303
    Any one have some idea of the approx number of flats in panache or LB(exclude especia)? Did 3c increase number of flats in LB too?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by atul77
    Other builders r adding new towers atleast 3C guys r adding new floors only.
    Any idea what is occupancy rate of new apt complex in India ? I don't think it reaches anywhere close to 100% till 15 years. In Dwarks I have seen 50% occupancy even after 5 years of completion.

And still rates have escalated in Dwarka??
    CommentQuote
  • Yhi to Indian real estate market ki maya hai. Rehne waale hai nahi to rate badh rahe hai :bab (59):
    Originally Posted by leechawla
    And still rates have escalated in Dwarka??
    CommentQuote
  • I agree completely....

i think if u are looking for a house to stay on ur own then it is one of the best proj in noida (top 3)...not only on eway

Originally Posted by vishal1880
    But still its one of the best projects in the area... had I not booked in LB I would have booked here....(NRI Residency would have been the first choice but just cant get faith in the builder)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by atul77
    Yhi to Indian real estate market ki maya hai. Rehne waale hai nahi to rate badh rahe hai :bab (59):

That is the biggest problem in Dwarka. Lack of end user !
    Most of the money has come from investors, who might not even be in India. Occupancy rate has been best in Gurgaon so far, due to loads and loads of organisations shifting from Delhi to Gurgaon. Although new Gurgaon developments, which are far away, would not have good occupancy. Market rates are always driven by end users and occupancy.

Unlimited supply of land (e.g. Greater Noida) would not let rates to go up much. No one would buy your flat at appreciated price if hundreds of builders are there in the market selling new flats and offering discounts in the same location.
    CommentQuote
  • The flat rates may not appreciate in G.Noida belt, but the land rates are following the trend visible in NCR. Yamuna Expressway has touched 4K-5k, Noida Ext 10-15K premium. The end user theory may not work for the land rates.
    CommentQuote
  • Construction status of Lotus Panache

Can anyone give updates whether the excavation has started at the panache site?
    Also I would like to know who will control the monthly maintenance amount once the society will be ready?
    CommentQuote