3C Lotus Panache, Noida

Anyone booked with the 3C Lotus Panache in Noida so far?
Read more
13218 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by amgodlaer
    fatichar dost what happnd? issue kya hain? kya delete huya?

see the current page number or post number. repeatedly it is coming back to 700 or 701. one post by aam_aadmi got deleted within minutes after posting.
    CommentQuote
  • cookie bhai I still remember...in early 2010...my family and a friend of mine who also wanted to buy his second home...we both surveyed the project...not by brochures...pure leg work...we walked away...prices were 3300 then if i can rember correctly..

And trust me end users once starts moving in....well i have some serious doubts about the pricing...

I think 3c failed to convionce the local people to build a masjid on the kabaristhan...if i am not wrong almost 1 cr was offered...once can walk around in Gheja and talk to old people there...one will come to know the actual story. 3C office was shifted also for this reason.

So my point is why will i stay in a project which has a operational kabaristhan bang opposite?

But one thing i must say....3C people are very smart...they way they covered it up...the way they launch their brokers gung ho...amazing marketing...but once Panache becomes RTM all the beans will spill out....but who cares then...
    3c's offer the 1 crore to local people to build the masjid instead of Kabristan but they refused. That's the reason why 3c's shift the office from that corner and you don't found any 3c's guys near.

Panache is a very ordinary MIG project with extra ordinary marketing. Most of the people who bought here who are thinking themselves as high class gentry...well come on...back to reality ho jao bhai log..Most bought at 3000-3500 levels :)

now i welcome brick bats from Panache loyalists. :)
    CommentQuote
  • Get a sense that in last few weeks , 3C is losing its sheen in Noida RE. I may be wrong but this is what I perceive just reading this forum.
    LB tower which is bout 2 be ready for possession does not look 2 impressive either. Its good but does not have d appearance of premium / luxury which people associate wid 3C brand.
    CommentQuote
    cookie bhai I still remember...in early 2010...my family and a friend of mine who also wanted to buy his second home...we both surveyed the project...not by brochures...pure leg work...we walked away...prices were 3300 then if i can rember correctly..

And trust me end users once starts moving in....well i have some serious doubts about the pricing...

I think 3c failed to convionce the local people to build a masjid on the kabaristhan...if i am not wrong almost 1 cr was offered...once can walk around in Gheja and talk to old people there...one will come to know the actual story. 3C office was shifted also for this reason.

So my point is why will i stay in a project which has a operational kabaristhan bang opposite?

But one thing i must say....3C people are very smart...they way they covered it up...the way they launch their brokers gung ho...amazing marketing...but once Panache becomes RTM all the beans will spill out....but who cares then...
    3c's offer the 1 crore to local people to build the masjid instead of Kabristan but they refused. That's the reason why 3c's shift the office from that corner and you don't found any 3c's guys near.

Panache is a very ordinary MIG project with extra ordinary marketing. Most of the people who bought here who are thinking themselves as high class gentry...well come on...back to reality ho jao bhai log..Most bought at 3000-3500 levels :)

now i welcome brick bats from Panache loyalists. :)

Sirji ... Kabristan ki location kya hai??

I still remember my Veerana, Darwaaza, Dehshat etc etc days ... badi vaat lagati thi

Location bata do by god!!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ThePunjabi
    Sir, are you joking?

If location is being talked about then what is wrong about praising everything about that?

Punjabi Bahi

Location matters the most. Why would one go to live in the area where there is Kabristan? How would you justify that?
    CommentQuote
  • Link bhi mil gaya ... and that too in this very forum

https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/noida-real-estate/7965-panache-build-up-on-kabristan?t=10465

I am biting my nails off ... location to bata do bhai
    CommentQuote
  • u are a proud 3C panache owner and you dont know the Kabaristhan??

Syed Apartment ke paas hain...ap ki tower agar ashram facing hain you might get a good view...few towers will have the Syed apartment side view and these are the towers who will face the Quabaristan...

BTW 3C ke pas kafi paisa hain...wo just like that kabaristhan ko ura dega...i have full faith in 3C credibility and muscle power.
    CommentQuote
    u are a proud 3C panache owner and you dont know the Kabaristhan??

Syed Apartment ke paas hain...ap ki tower agar ashram facing hain you might get a good view...few towers will have the Syed apartment side view and these are the towers who will face the Quabaristan...

BTW 3C ke pas kafi paisa hain...wo just like that kabaristhan ko ura dega...i have full faith in 3C credibility and muscle power.

Proud owner :) ... I didn't know that ... But bhai bahut bahut shukriya information ke liye
    CommentQuote
  • I did not know that's OK but I am astonished even The buyers have no clue of the Kabristan. Surprising!!:o
    CommentQuote
  • its opposite to tower 18-19 on the other side of road. Roughly 300 mtrs plot with a hut. Panache is near that plot not on the plot.

Closed for year and can never be used. People from sec-105 had got it closed by authorities.

Now, how does it matters if somebody was cremated on that land years ago. Grow up guys, is this the education many of us gonna give to our kids. Do we all get the same feeling when someones close to us goes through same process and do we turn our face from the place ?

Do you guys do the same investigation when you get an offer letter and you have to work in new office. What if your office was built on kabristan.shamshan ? would you decline the offer letter. Come on guys...

In nutshell, its just another piece of land in a sector and unused.

Originally Posted by cookie
    I did not know that's OK but I am astonished even The buyers have no clue of the Kabristan. Surprising!!:o
    CommentQuote
  • thats incorrect, its a small block next to t-18.

see the red circle around a block.

Originally Posted by sisharma80
    Abb itna bhi paas nahin yeh kabristan (see the image below ... yellow filled trapezium)

Faltu hi darr gaya tha mein ... What do you guys say??

Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amitexpert
    its opposite to tower 18-19 on the other side of road. Roughly 300 mtrs plot with a hut. Panache is near that plot not on the plot.

Closed for year and can never be used. People from sec-105 had got it closed by authorities.

Now, how does it matters if somebody was cremated on that land years ago. Grow up guys, is this the education many of us gonna give to our kids. Do we all get the same feeling when someones close to us goes through same process and do we turn our face from the place ?

Do you guys do the same investigation when you get an offer letter and you have to work in new office. What if your office was built on kabristan.shamshan ? would you decline the offer letter. Come on guys...

In nutshell, its just another piece of land in a sector and unused.

Woh baat nahin hai bhai ... Jo sidhar gaya bhagwaan uski aatma ko shaanti dey ... But if cremations/burials are happening night and day right in front of your apartment then it's depressing

Everyone will die one fine day ... But if something reminds you the same every other day then just imagine :bab (38):
    CommentQuote
    thats incorrect, its a small block next to t-18.

I am not incorrect :) ... someone mentioned next to Syed Apartment so I found the one next to it

But you have found another one ... right next to LP plot

But thank god that no one is using it now (yeh info bhi net se mili hai ... I am just relying on that)

Anyway, if no one is using it for years then I completely agree with Amit's thoughts
    CommentQuote
  • now you know why stock markets crashes, people start panicking without complete knowledge. You just learnt about kabristan and 5-10 posts in panic.

My future neighour, its not being used for years. 3C rivalaries or some anti-social elements did create some fuss when panache was launched to make bad image but doing white wash and putting a board saying it belongs to village n all.

BUT : Its not used. Noida has one big cremation centre near HCL/AMITY rear road, i guess sector is 95, its huge one and everyone uses that.

Originally Posted by sisharma80
    Woh baat nahin hai bhai ... Jo sidhar gaya bhagwaan uski aatma ko shaanti dey ... But if cremations/burials are happening night and day right in front of your apartment then it's depressing

Everyone will die one fine day ... But if something reminds you the same every other day then just imagine :bab (38):
    CommentQuote
    thats incorrect, its a small block next to t-18.

In previous post, somebody shown the Kabristan somewhere else. If that's the correct location. Its a matter of concern.
    CommentQuote