Last updated: 2 weeks ago
13855 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Lotus Panache by The 3C Company in Sector 110, Noida

Originally posted by chandra2034 View Post
    Dear Abhay,

Cool down....land is limited and agree you on point of fire safety. Atleast safety device and infrastructure will be created in new buildings.
    Regarding how many earthquake hit Delhi in last 50 years ? You can not live in fear that earthquake will destory everything.

Ask these question yourself :

1. Office where you work, have you seen any proof/ certificate of earthquake resistent structure ? Moreever before joining your office have you asked for it ?
    2. What about fire safety ? Are you sure your office, places you visit often have fire safety certificate in place ?
    3. When you board a bus/train have you ask ever "Show me "Fit for road" or have asked for driver lic of driver ?

It's India and we assume "All is well". Kuch bhi safe nahi hai...Na ghar, road, vehicle, people. Still we are 120 crore.

Again, why to blame NOIDA authority ? Why not people refuse to buy where height is more than 10 floor ?

Best would be all builder should charge Rs. 5 towards building a Fire Station/ Fire tenders in NOIDA which can reach till 25th floor. It will generate billions and again attract corruption.

Best tool : RTI : Can some/you file a RTI in NOIDA authority about fire safety before allowing "No height limit".

Thats why we are still developing not a developed nation.
    If volcano ash would have been spread in indian sky, Air trafic would have been suspended only after a crash.

Comment

Rti

To chandra2034's point. I think we do have a tool (RTI) at our disposal. We might not have that much of a leverage with the builders, but being a citizen, we have rights to ask NOIDA authority about their readiness to respond to the fire/hazard situation and their rationale for increasing FAR (or issuing a 'no height' limit). Atleast, we would have spoken.

Comment

Can some one tell about the phases?

As per as I know-

11,12,12A - Ph- 1 (21+3)

1,2,3,4 - Ph - 1 A ( 28+3)

And 5,6,7,8,9,10, 14,15,16, 20.......???????

Comment

I can tell you for tower 8 as per the allotment letter. It is 39 months.

Comment

Abhay,

Sorry to read your email. Yesterday after reading your email I thought to file a RTI and filed within 5 min after searching over web. Although it not filed yet but process started and firm who own the website will prepare it and send me for my approval before filing it with NOIDA authority. It might take 4-5 days.
            For that I have started a new thread so that people should come up with new idea and file RTI as there is lot of unanswered question.

Type www.google.com and type "PAN Realtoers" where I booked my flat. After PAN realters website you will find the link containing my complain.

Why I did that becuase I feel when some one who use internet before booking a flat in PAN Oasis if type "PAN Realtors" to search some info will find my post and will know about builder intention.

It benefited me also and will update on right time .

Questions I asked you for which you felt offended, I apologies.
            But was asked in ligher sence but applicabe to all. I never asked for fire certificate where I work niether I asked for bus driver to show his driver licence.
            And regarding your example of car with ABS/seat belt/air bag, India's best selling car Alto does not have ABS/Airbag. Seal belt is cheap so it's there.

So what is the essence of Indian market, we have wide range suited for all. Cheap flats without any safety features for lower end of market and low rise 3-4 story building for whom who can afford and can exit before fire tender reach.

Comment

No issues Chandra Ji, lets bury the hatchet and look out for some really concerning issues for our project which are Loan approval, extension of 2nd installment if possible as till date no bank has passed the loan etc.

What I have written is because fellow men on the forum are concerned about these issues. I have nothing to get down. I have in Phase I and have a slightly lower floor, so issues were not from my side, but to support other members on the forum who are feeling agitated and harassed on height, fire, and equake issues.

Other grave concern which i had posted on other thread is what happens if we start residing in the flats and the company goes bust and runs of without paying the entire amount to the authority (as per the present scheme of GH, builder has to pay the amount till 8 years in installments)? People really do not have authentic answers on this. Everyones guessing.

Comment

Originally posted by atul2010 View Post
                Hi
                Booked a 1130 sq feet flat today in tower 20.Rates are same as was previously 2928 plus other charges.

this is my first investment and hope it turns out to be a very good one.

Yipeeeeeeeeeeeeee .
                Hello Atul - I am new to this forum and planning to buy in Lotus Panache - 1122 sq ft in tower 20. Please could you let me know would there be sunlight in winters and summers. Also which dealer did you go with. Also what about the delivery time. Comments from others are welcome.

Comment

Hey guys read on the tread that you had a meeting with the 3C guys .. what was the outcome? I calculated the number of flats in LB and its approx 3700 flats..... in 40 acres or approx 92 houses per acre...

Comment

Demand Note

3C started sending demand note for the 2nd installment (CLP based). I received it today in the mail. One week remaining (45 days from allotment) to deposit the amount.

Comment

Originally posted by sameer_nigam View Post
                      Hello Atul - I am new to this forum and planning to buy in Lotus Panache - 1122 sq ft in tower 20. Please could you let me know would there be sunlight in winters and summers. Also which dealer did you go with. Also what about the delivery time. Comments from others are welcome.

Hi Sameer

I have PM you the details.

Thanks~

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X