3C Lotus Panache, Noida

Anyone booked with the 3C Lotus Panache in Noida so far?
Read more
13217 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by matrix99
    at least 26 story , it means u think builder can increase more? :D:D

3C's agreement with NA says "No height Limits" :D:D Who knows, 3C might want to give Ireo some competition - this side of Yamuna :bab (22):
    CommentQuote
  • Just out of curiousity, how many developments (new launches and under construction projects) have actually got app. 25 or more floors? I was advised by a big broker that Floor Allocation Ratio of 2.75 is the norm nowadays in Noida and it would be good to have some empirical evidence (or not) of the same.
    CommentQuote

• Why does anyone need to group anywhere else if we have a dedicated thread here?
    CommentQuote
  • Because....

for almost every project there is a yahoo group....
    and believe it doesn't hurt to have more than 1 group on different sites.

Originally Posted by ravinka
    Why does anyone need to group anywhere else if we have a dedicated thread here?
    CommentQuote
  • so that matter & issues related to project is discussed internally befoe going ahead to discuss them with builder......

i know the builder can also try to be a part of yahoogroup by giving false information but then again its one step better than having it on public forum like this.......

in any case there is no harm in having general issues being discussed here

Originally Posted by ravinka
    Why does anyone need to group anywhere else if we have a dedicated thread here?
    CommentQuote
  • Cancel my booking

I want to cancel my booking in 3C. Can someone tell me the procedure and how much booking amount I will get back
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Ajay Chauhan
    I want to cancel my booking in 3C. Can someone tell me the procedure and how much booking amount I will get back

Hey!

Did you check with the 3C company office ?

RE industry is indeed very unexpected... Sm1 is canceling and sm1 is booking.... :)

Friends,

I am looking to book a flat in LP...The current price that is being offered is 3050 psf... I ll get 5% disc , so dt makes it 2898 types...

I believe I wont get much rate diff from channel partners, right ????

However, I m nt getting my desired my location nd floor.. ALso I was told by 3C rep that even If i contact ny broker den he wud call 3C office for availability.. Is this true ? Dt means dre no underwriters for this project ??

Can sm1 enlighten ?

Cheers!
    CommentQuote
  • Negotiate more... People have got 6,7 and even 8% discount directly.

But even getting 5% Directly is better than 6% thru the broker, people are still following up with brokers for the cash back.

Yes as far as I know 3C does not have the underwriters concept. And yes even when i booked in a 3C project the broker unicon was licking 3C executives ass to get me my desired location....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vishal1880
    Negotiate more... People have got 6,7 and even 8% discount directly.

But even getting 5% Directly is better than 6% thru the broker, people are still following up with brokers for the cash back.

Yes as far as I know 3C does not have the underwriters concept. And yes even when i booked in a 3C project the broker unicon was licking 3C executives ass to get me my desired location....

8% is really great! Do you have any idea as to who could manage 8%? Lucky guys! Your info in this regard could benefit some of the new purchasers.

No one has mentioned 8% on this forum before, though 7% was mentioned here several times, 8% is definitely a news for new investors.
    CommentQuote
  • I had the number but misplaced it. Call on the 3C helpline and ask to be transfered to mktg, after that fix a meeting meet the guy one to one and forget you wana buy a flat... bargain like you bragaining for your sallary.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Jhakas!
    Hey!

Did you check with the 3C company office ?

RE industry is indeed very unexpected... Sm1 is canceling and sm1 is booking.... :)

Friends,

I am looking to book a flat in LP...The current price that is being offered is 3050 psf... I ll get 5% disc , so dt makes it 2898 types...

I believe I wont get much rate diff from channel partners, right ????

However, I m nt getting my desired my location nd floor.. ALso I was told by 3C rep that even If i contact ny broker den he wud call 3C office for availability.. Is this true ? Dt means dre no underwriters for this project ??

Can sm1 enlighten ?

Cheers!

Based on my conversation with two brokers, I would only second what Vishal has shared in this regard because the brokers were talking to 3C to find out what can they bag for me.
    CommentQuote
  • cancellation of booking

Dear Senior Members,

I need a small advise. I had booked a flat in LP in march, now if due to certain unforessen personal circumstances, I want to cancel my booking. Whats the procedure for this. Will the 3C builder, reimburse my total amount paid so far, or do I need to find a buyer myself?

Please suggest on this.

Regards
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by shiva21
    Dear Senior Members,

I need a small advise. I had booked a flat in LP in march, now if due to certain unforessen personal circumstances, I want to cancel my booking. Whats the procedure for this. Will the 3C builder, reimburse my total amount paid so far, or do I need to find a buyer myself?

Please suggest on this.

Regards

You will definetely gonna suffer loss in case you decide to sell it now in any manner:

3c will deduct 10% , read allotment letter doc
      you will rarely find a buyer at ur rate as rate are not increased but discount is increased somehow , exception may be the case that any buyer's preference is same as your flat size\location

You should first try to find a buyer , may be someone interested in you flat's size and location more than discount.
      You should first try to find a buyer , may be someone interested in you flat's size and location more than discount.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Folks,

Just off the track, I received BBA from 3C's today. They asked to sign and return within 7 days..

Sigh !!!!! At least now I have something on Rs.100 stamp paper from them.
    CommentQuote
  • Espacia or Island

Guys,

I am confused as to which one should I buy - Boulevard Espacia or
    Panache Isand on Exp way. I am looking to live there and not buy for
    investment purely.
    Pros of Espacia -
    1. I feel it is at a better location than panache which is very close
    to the patches of villages and congested market. I tend to prefer to
    stay not so close to the market because of the noise and congestion it
    leads to
    2. Separate entrance to Espacia and I foresee higher standard of
    people living in espacia.
    3. Two club memerships (espacia and boulevard) at a nominal lifetime
    cost.
    Cons
    Higher price - flat in espacia would cost be 10 lacs more than island
    in panache
    With eldeco and another 3C project coming opposite to LB, it would cause congestion

pros of Island in panache
    1. Slightly better connectivity to Exp way
    2. lower rates (3150 against 3600)
    3. Less towers (30) as compared to 38 in LB. This would mean more open area.

1. Not so great location as I explained earlier.
    2. I came to know that there is a graveyard very near to it. Even though it has been closed, but this is surely a big negative point.

At the end of day I am looking for a place that is peaceful, has
    better lifestyle and standard of not only the flats but people living
    in. Considering all pros/cond, I would have bought a flat in espacia, had the price difference not been that significant.
    Should I buy in LB, LP or wait for new 3C project to be launched in Sec 107? Please share your views and adivse.

Thanks,
    Rohit
    CommentQuote