3C Lotus Panache, Noida

Anyone booked with the 3C Lotus Panache in Noida so far?
Read more
13209 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • ##KAps
    thanks for update....i am not expecting allotment letter before Mar 3 week in any case as per my talks with 3C people last week.....My best estimate is march end......
    CommentQuote
  • best tower for 1409

hi, anyone who has seen the site and surroundings can advise as to which tower would be best and which block in the tower for 1409 or 1420 sizes. There are few left on the upper floors above 17th.
    Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Disc

Got only a 4% discount as 3C has given a dictum to all brokers for not giving more than that. Looks like official launch is tomorow.

This is not correct...get hold of the person u got disc from....i can get u anything between 6 to 6.5 easy without even having my cut :)

Go for Buniyad
    CommentQuote
  • Can any help me in finding any contact mail or no. of 3C
    CommentQuote
  • the3c.in dekh lo yaar.. wahan sab information hai..
    CommentQuote
  • for 1420, Tower 11 is the best one.
    CommentQuote
  • yes tower 11 is best specially southern/eastern side blocks in it.
    CommentQuote
  • Is anybody got the receipts or allotment letter?

Please share if you have any news
    CommentQuote
  • Receipts received & Need help for info on home loans

3C has started posting the receipts. I received it on 20/02/2010.

Let us bring in the best use of this forum to find the best lending agency for loans for this project.

By the way, if someone has done some research for loans etc., please share. The interest rates are bound to increase in the coming days. Also, it has been heard that SBI does not lend for 3C and other builders.
    CommentQuote
  • What was the form of the receipt ? and what all documents your received as receipt ?

Yes, I have also heard that SBI does not lend to new launches. It lends mostly to near to completion or completed projects. But no personal experience in home loans.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,
    I booked in LB on downpayment and got loan from Deutsche Bank...would advise people not to go for them as found them very unprofessional. Made me wait for ages for disbursement..."Sir aaj ho jayega...abhi bhej raha hoon ladka...don't worry...blah blah" !

At my time there were only 2 options for DP and Kotak Mahindra was another one. I have seen the service they provided to other people and was better and professional. Later on IDBI was also providing on DP but my 45 days were bout to be up so was too late.
    So if the same banks r giving for Panache then my choice would be
    1. IDBI
    2. Kotak Mahindra
    3. Deutsche

Yes SBI does not give on 3C...but if you go for CLP plan you would have a lot of better options.

I suggest you get a pre-approved letter now which is valid for some time.

Good Luck

Cheers
    Anupam
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Kaps_real1
    What was the form of the receipt ? and what all documents your received as receipt ?

Yes, I have also heard that SBI does not lend to new launches. It lends mostly to near to completion or completed projects. But no personal experience in home loans.

Lotus Panache logo and a normal computer print-out receipt on a RECYCLED PAPER. It mentions the details of your cheques, name(s) of holders, unit no., tower no., membership no. Thats it. Nothing more. The detailed per sq ft rates etc. will be mentioned in the allotment letter, expected in March sometime.

Digging for first phase is expected to start by end of Feb or March 1st week.
    CommentQuote
  • Thats cool, I am also expecting my receipt soon as I booked in late january.

Update: New tower no. 30 launched in panache Island at rate of 3150 psf.
    CommentQuote
  • Got my receipt today morning. Happy :-)
    CommentQuote
  • Guys trust me 3C are very professional...i had a good experience at LB booking and follow up time.

Really pleased with my decision till now...hope he delivers what he promised.
    CommentQuote