Lotus Panache by The 3C Company in Sector 110, Noida

Last updated: 3 days ago
13830 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Lotus Panache by The 3C Company in Sector 110, Noida

Kaps
    Just have the information abt 1579 unit..
    On weekend 3-4 brokers told me that more than 90% has been booked and more towers will be launched this week

Comment

Thats cool, if its correct.

Because the smallest flats are booked earliest.1122 went away like a whisker in 1-2 weeks of launch. I booked a 1409 personally.

I am expecting 3C to start working in next 1-2 months. I have read in this forum, builders do not construction work until they sell 60% of project or more.

Comment

7th tower booking opened yesterday..
        But the price has been increased to 3050 psf
        The towers which were open for booking earlier have the inaugral discount of 150 (i.e 2975 psf) for only a few more days

Comment

3c will start work once all the approvals are in place. Panache is PE funded by Red Fort capital (50&#37.....so initial investment from builder side is not a problem in the project

Comment

Met 3C people today.
            Updates :-
            1) As per them they have released 1000 flats approx (including new towers)...around 75% have been booked till now....

2) Allotment letter will be distpatched from March mid onwards.... approx 3 week of march

3) They are in discussion with banks for loans.....They are expecting all banks who passed LB will surely pass LP plus couple of new banks....

4) Demand for 3bhk flats is max
            Last edited by deeps79; February 13 2010, 12:36 AM.

Comment

Do they have bigger size apartments? Their website shows the biggest fllor plan of apprx. 1500 sqft only.

Comment

Yes, there are 1916/29, 2323 and 2500 odd sft sizes available too. Last 2 in the Panache Island part of the property. The middle 5 towers you see in the layout.

Comment

Capreal, can you provide me the floor plan and the rate at which you booked? Also is the project banakable? if yes what banks are willing to give the loan on this property?

Comment

you can get floor plans from lotuspanache.in (or get the hardcopy brochure from 3C guys - very nice one! or pm me your email, i'll send you the pdf's). I booked at the original price 2975. Saw that they reduced the inaugural discount to 75/- so price now has become 3050. But I guess you can still negotiate the discount (lots of inventory since its a large project).
                    However, Broker discount has gone down to 4% now (some of the earlier towers went at 5-7%). Checked this with 3 brokers - allcheck, unicon and IC (will be disappointed if I hear 4%+ is being offered now - 3C guys said they would cancel the booking and ban the broker if they see anyone offering more than that to the buyers for new towers being released). Moreover, brokers tell me that corporate deals (likes of GAIL, ONGC, etc) are going on with Panache and Logix - so you can try something there if you are eligible.

Bankability - dont think any banks have approved the project so far. 3C says same bankers who approved LB should come into play here too. Baaki aage dekhte hain kya hota hai..

Comment

It seems that I missed all the fun....

Could anyone tell, what are the towers that has 1579 sq. ft. flats available (preference is North East, or East facing). If I go by the trend ..... only handfull might be left (and none with my preference) at this time for the towers that were released for booking up until now.

I am a late starter and it would be more helpful if someone could suggest a good 1579 flat in the upcoming towers given my preference.

....or I might just wait and try my luck somewhere else in another development.

Many thanks.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X