3C Lotus Panache, Noida

Anyone booked with the 3C Lotus Panache in Noida so far?
Read more
13209 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I am offered 6.5% discount(directly adjusted no credit note) provided I can get 5-7 bookings. Me and couple of my frds are planning to book soon.
    Please pm me if you re interested.
    CommentQuote
  • rohit ...
    try Eldeco Sharnam
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rajeev rana
    rohit ...
    try Eldeco Sharnam
    dont try anything now. prices wont increase in near future. watch for the progress and buy in resale after one year from any of these projects .
    CommentQuote
  • Lee
    So what tilted your decision towards LP , as u were equally keen in Logix.
    I hope ur thoughts will help the other users which are still confused.

Originally Posted by leechawla
    I am offered 6.5% discount(directly adjusted no credit note) provided I can get 5-7 bookings. Me and couple of my frds are planning to book soon.
    Please pm me if you re interested.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nibha
    Lee

This was indeed a difficult decision but the choice was made easier for me by Logix by increasing the price.
    Secondly, I feel its safer(only slightly) to invest in this project than sector 137 projects.
    There is a price difference of 10-12 lacks between these two projects if we consider loading. Both the project are rich in specifications but according to me LP enjoys the following advantages over BC:

1) Location, at-least I know what it will be like, unlike sec 137 where everything is yet to come and master plan keeps changing.
    2) Wooden flooring in all bedrooms.
    3) Video door s. (btw the only thing I liked in the sample flat is the lobby and the doors :) )
    4) Option of sensor based lighting.
    5) Insulated roofs and walls.

I know except for point 1, all are not so important ones but I am somewhat convinced
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nibha
    Lee

My 2 cents: I was facing a similar dilemma and the following factors made my choice easier:

1. Location - not just closer to Delhi, but also amidst a well inhabited surroundings, with HDFC bank, Domino's and ICICI within 0.5 a km.

2. Sec 137 - Potential of a bigger oversupply when all apartments are ready.

3. Checking out resale apartment prices in Sec 82 - Swarnim Vihar, Vivek Vihar and Kendriya Vihar gave me more than enough confidence in the value of this particular location. I was quoted 53 lakhs for an unregistered property and 70 lakhs for a registered one, so let us say the real value is 65 lakhs. The property size was 1500 sqft (carpet area). I must admit that I didn't go around to look at these properties but with no amenities like lifts, club, safety cameras if these can fetch this kind of price, LP didn't appear to be over the top given its brand name.
    CommentQuote
  • got allotmnt letr for twr 20 on 31-May-10. it says completion time of 39 mnths
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by FactualVin
    My 2 cents: I was facing a similar dilemma and the following factors made my choice easier:

1. Location - not just closer to Delhi, but also amidst a well inhabited surroundings, with HDFC bank, Domino's and ICICI within 0.5 a km.

2. Sec 137 - Potential of a bigger oversupply when all apartments are ready.

Hi Friends,

I am having the similar dilemma between Paras and Panache.

The only factor being price. My budget is <40L as of now.

3C with its high loading makes the 1130 one very smaller for my requirements. Thus, I need to look at 1330, which comes at & around 46L.
    Paras 1265 comes around 34-35L .... this is way too much diff.

Really cant say wt wud be the diff in future in terms of price, bt Panache is costly and will continue to be costly as compared to other projects. (considering maintenance & club charges et al).

The oversupply part is scary though, if at all it turns out to be true in the near future.

Please give ur inputs!
    CommentQuote
  • Other better options in 137

There are so many better options are in sec 137 then Paras. Like Logix and Vivante. You can try for them too.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Ranjit.jha
    got allotmnt letr for twr 20 on 31-May-10. it says completion time of 39 mnths

Good stuff! When did you submit the form and made the payment, if you don't mind sharing. Thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • hi all members,

i went to LP office yesterday for booking for 1916sqft they said that it has been revised to 1935sqft. is that true?? i met a guy from om Sai globle and he was offering 7% discount. he says we will give you 3% on booking and rest after 45% payment done. kindly suggest which tower is better locationwise.
    CommentQuote
  • hi, vishal i am interested in LP and want to book 1935sqft. kindly advice
    CommentQuote
  • :D
    Originally Posted by Atul sharma
    hi all members,

i went to LP office yesterday for booking for 1916sqft they said that it has been revised to 1935sqft. is that true?? i met a guy from om Sai globle and he was offering 7% discount. he says we will give you 3% on booking and rest after 45% payment done. kindly suggest which tower is better locationwise.

yeah, 1916 has been changed to 1935 and 1929 has been changed to 1955. All of these are in Towers 14-19. Its a straight line of towers (all G+25). You can pick your location based on whether you want eway facing or inside (park/pool facing). Your chosen location / floor might not be available in Towers 14/15 as they've been open for quite some time. 16-19, you should get stuff.

btw, what is this Sai Globe (sounds fishy :D ) 7% is :bab (59):. Although dont bet on the 3% credit note based stuff too much.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Atul sharma
    hi all members,

Try to push for 4% adjusted at-least. Everyone is getting that easily.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Atul sharma
    hi all members,

Ask for builder for 7-8% discount directly, i saw even in forum people are getting it. even if u get 6% from builder its better than 4+3 % ( 4 or 3 from broker and rest from builder)
    CommentQuote