3C Lotus Panache, Noida

Anyone booked with the 3C Lotus Panache in Noida so far?
Read more
13226 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by sanjaysood
    I feel our thread has once again been invaded by PANACHE DEMOLITION SQUAD..who wish to only criticise and condemn things and do not wish to indulge in constructive analysis/discussion..

Sanjay ji,

does constructive discussion include only high resale rates? Resale rates are not like builder rates. They differ on case to case basis. If I hold a unit bought at 2900 BSP and need to sell urgently, I might offer it for 4000 BSP, if I don't find a ready buyer above this rate. If people that come to know abt this write here, do they become LP bashers?

Let us discuss things from all angles, without getting emotional.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sandelhi
    That's what broker business is all about. They do not want to work on 1-2% commission anymore. They are looking to become partner in profits. Promise seller 4500 & sell to buyer at 4800 & pocketing 3-4L in between. It is becoming the norm these days.

Panache is available at 4400 rate.

I even got some quotes for LB top floors (19,21 etc) at 4500. Didn't even negotiate further. These investors came in at 4100-4200 & looking to sell at 4500.

That's Ridiculous. No one is selling good units less than 4800 psf, and soon it will be much higher, given the construction pace. No wonder ATS, Eldeco are floating at 6K and still surviving

Some people are misguiding potential investors on this forum quoting lower-rates, but that will only increase the queries in builder/broker offices and hence the rates will further get appreciated on speculation.

Also, no nice 1900+ unit is available for less than 5000++ psf.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by fatichar
    Sanjay ji,

does constructive discussion include only high resale rates? Resale rates are not like builder rates. They differ on case to case basis. If I hold a unit bought at 2900 BSP and need to sell urgently, I might offer it for 4000 BSP, if I don't find a ready buyer above this rate. If people that come to know abt this write here, do they become LP bashers?

Let us discuss things from all angles, without getting emotional.

Fatichar bhai, i did not write my comment against prices and on price front I fully agree with you. Rather, it would be helpful if people keep the thread informed about their genuine deals to help all members. My comment was a general one against some new members (do not wish to name them) but start project bashing without any rhyme and reason. I also agree that all builders - more or less with a slight degree of variation - fall in the same category. But myself, being an end user, have put my money in a project after due diligence and with faith in the builder, which, till date, has proved a wise decision. I do not wish the project to be bashed by some people who start making useless comments without even knowing the pros and cons.

You do not own any unit in Panache, still you appreciate it at times and bash it up on real issues. This is healthy. This is what is really required - issue based analysis and even criticism.

I hope I have clarified myself.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Prateek_LP16
    That's Ridiculous. No one is selling good units less than 4800 psf, and soon it will be much higher, given the construction pace. No wonder ATS, Eldeco are floating at 6K and still surviving

Some people are misguiding potential investors on this forum quoting lower-rates, but that will only increase the queries in builder/broker offices and hence the rates will further get appreciated on speculation.

Also, no nice 1900+ unit is available for less than 5000++ psf.

Good units always gets you good price... but definition of good is always subjective and it depends from person to person..

Also 1935 and 1955 medium floor units are still available under 5000 BSP... i know coz i was looking for one of those units....
    CommentQuote
  • I dont understand.... why are people upset... rates are still very good .. look from where it started and today we are getting best returns in this project... no project is still able to match up with panache / boulevard

its just the correction which is bound to happen in every area and every project... any experienced RE guy will know it... even delhi prices have crashed by 15-20%.... but there is nothing to be upset about as we all know market will pick up once again after some time...

this is the time for the buyers who missed the bus earlier in the game and catch up on the rates to some extent...
    CommentQuote
  • JAN 2012 updates available on the Lotus Panache Site.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by niftyjunior
    JAN 2012 updates available on the Lotus Panache Site.

LB is shaping up really well. Looks like they will do the typical 3c style landscaping there.
    Are we allowed to visit inside the complex?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by leechawla
    LB is shaping up really well. Looks like they will do the typical 3c style landscaping there.
    Are we allowed to visit inside the complex?

No dear. Even flat owners are not allowed inside. Dont know whether you own one in LB or not
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sanjaysood
    No dear. Even flat owners are not allowed inside. Dont know whether you own one in LB or not

No, I own one in LP but keenly following LB as both will look similar.
    CommentQuote
  • I didn't know there is a phase 5 in panache.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by noidarookie
    The rates have gone down by a big number...

1 month back 1130 flat was selling at 4600-4800 ... now they are being sold around 4000-4200

Island flats were traded at 5300 - 5800 and now you can get those around 4800 - 5200 ..depending on location and floor

I think.. this is something which was expected.. though as investors we were feeling very good but we knew it was just a false hype or speculation ....

As per my research, there's nothing available less than 4300 in the market irrespective of the floor/ location. Park facing units are being quoted at not less than 4500+...I wonder who is selling at 4000??? I am willing to pick up a unit at this price any given day forget hype/ speculation/ slowdown and what not....

There may be distress deals happening at absurd prices which really are not indicative of the market prices. If I manage to find one I will consider myself lucky..may be the sellers do not do proper rekhi in the market before selling their units...One shd get an idea of the prevailing prices by calling atleast couple of reputed brokers before making the final decision..

My sense is the prices shd shoot up in April post the UP elections irrespective of the election results..
    CommentQuote
  • Lp- ph5

Originally Posted by leechawla
    I didn't know there is a phase 5 in panache.
    I am sure there isnt now but like LB- Ph4 currently there would be surely one in coming months as builder would surely like to launch few towers which are not yet done with..................in phase5
    CommentQuote
    3C like any other businessman will wish to get their contractors work 24x7... 3C is a very smart and professional company... with very strategic management....

They are making them work day and night coz they will get 80% of the amount quickly in their pockets... but dont think that you will get your flats in 6 months after paying 80%.....

I wonder if its that easy, then why the other developers like Supertech, Sharnam etc etc are not able to act that smart by completing the structural work and pocketing the 60-70% receipts...I dont think its that easy...

I think it has been possible because of the dedicated efforts of the operational team and not to forget their PE firm (Red fort capital) pressure..I have myself been involved in such PE investments and one of the focus area of the diligence is the ability to execute the projects timely so as to 'jack' up the prices and the minimum expectations of the investors are met. Not to forget, the money being pumped in by the PE firms gives the developers the convenience of making the contractor payments timely which is very critical in any projects delivery. Add to this the customers payments being received on time. All in all, 3C seems to be a cash rich company and is on the right track to make a good name for themselves in the residential market like they have already done in the commercial stream..

A lot is on stake for them in the form of Sports city which wd be launched after the UP elections.. No sane developer would do intentional blunder and spoil the party.

Atleast, til now, they have delivered more than what i had expected from them when I had made my investments with them...
    CommentQuote
    Lots of trading has happened during last 1-2 months.... now its going under big time correction..
    There are so many reasons for this speculative trading, I think following were the 2 major contributors to it.

1. Noida extension farmers issue - Builders exploited this to their benefit.
    2. Number of investors (big ones) increased. They bought/traded flats in bulk.

add to the above two reasons -

3. Scarcity of land in Noida.. to my knowledge BMW has successfully sold all the available land to the developers in her term...I wonder how Mr Mulayam will exploit Noida region if he comes to power...
    4. Inflation being at peak for more than a year pushing the prices up which includes material (steel, concrete, cement etc) and labor cost thereby pushing up the realty prices...
    5. SEZ units being operational on the expressway thereby showcasing the potential of the market to the investors/ end users..

Prices definitely have moderated but i dont think have corrected that much and definitely not for long!!!!!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Appreciation in LP

Originally Posted by noidarookie
    The rates have gone down by a big number...

1 month back 1130 flat was selling at 4600-4800 ... now they are being sold around 4000-4200

Island flats were traded at 5300 - 5800 and now you can get those around 4800 - 5200 ..depending on location and floor

I think.. this is something which was expected.. though as investors we were feeling very good but we knew it was just a false hype or speculation ....

Friends i really wonder what we all are looking as appreciation in LP or real estate market as a whole in noida/ncr. I also have a 2bhk unit there at LP and looking at builder rates its nearly doubled in less than 1.5 years of booking. This is totally absurd and far away from reality as no appreciation which is more than 15-20% yearly can be dubbed stable. If there's such appreciation trust me its totally created one and a bubble which would burst anyday. The reality is - our expectations of 3c are due to there credentials only,we should wait for them to completely handover one project and then judge them. Till then we should be cautious and for good returns always have a 5 year horizon only, else we would be a looser majority of times. Regards
    CommentQuote