3C Lotus Panache, Noida

Anyone booked with the 3C Lotus Panache in Noida so far?
Read more
Reply
13226 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by deeprupani
    Yes construction is going at very good phase in all the towers. Yesterday i had a word with one of the supervises at the site. As per him there are more than 3000 labors working on the panache site. I went inside from the proposed play school side. To be clear just behind tower 23 and tower 24. Though i am not a civil engineer but still could make out that the quality of construction is good. But the gaps between the towers was not at all impressive. It looked a bit closer then the paper layouts with us.

    May be its early evaluation once the entire tower is ready the picture will be clearer.

    Hello, what is the status of tower 25- how many floors completed?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ashani001
    Hello, what is the status of tower 25- how many floors completed?


    Please pm me if any one planning to sell his flat, pm with bsp, extra charges and floor.
    CommentQuote
  • Mohit,

    you are interested in which unit size? I am looking for 1592. Any feed you have recd from the mkt? May be good if if share our experiences....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by deeprupani
    Yes construction is going at very good phase in all the towers. Yesterday i had a word with one of the supervises at the site. As per him there are more than 3000 labors working on the panache site. I went inside from the proposed play school side. To be clear just behind tower 23 and tower 24. Though i am not a civil engineer but still could make out that the quality of construction is good. But the gaps between the towers was not at all impressive. It looked a bit closer then the paper layouts with us.

    May be its early evaluation once the entire tower is ready the picture will be clearer.


    Bhai , at lease the layout is much better than LB which is completely pathetic in terms of layout. LP is the flagship residential project of 3C and they are doing a fine job.
    CommentQuote
  • Agreed, On paper LP layout appears to be much better then LB. I visited both the sites day before yesterday. Gaps between the towers was one observation where i found the both to be same.

    Guards at LB gates did not allowed me to go in. So could not take a very close look....
    CommentQuote
  • Any idea about the resale prices in LP and LB ?
    CommentQuote
  • Copied from LB thread :

    4200-4400 in LP for 2BHK is for real. Even i have got similar offers.
    4400-4800 in LP for 3BHK for a good park facing unit

    4400-4600 in LB for 3BHK tower 28 in LB which will probably be last in delivery.
    4500-4800 in LB for 3BHK in towers RTM in next 6 months -year.

    Originally Posted by shkhan
    Any idea about the resale prices in LP and LB ?
    CommentQuote
  • T1 and T2 5th flr roof slab being casted
    CommentQuote
  • What would be the going price of a 1415/ 1592 park facing units these days...Panache prices have heard have corrected a bit since last 3 months...I am planning to buy one if i get a decent unit at a reasonable price!

    abt 2-3 weeks back, i was offered a park facing 1415 unit on 17th floor at 4400..However, could not materialize the deal on account of personal work...

    Thanks!
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Updates for Feb 2012!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by prakashjh24

    abt 2-3 weeks back, i was offered a park facing 1415 unit on 17th floor at 4400..However, could not materialize the deal on account of personal work...
    Given the space between towers in LP, I wonder what is the benefit of 'park facing' unit at such as high as 17th floor! Major benefit of being at high floor is the front view not the small green just down below.
    CommentQuote
  • Paying park facing PLC for higher floors is not worth. Park will not visible to you... it will be a small green spot from the balcony...of higher floors.
    CommentQuote
  • But you can keep watch on your children in the park using a telescope!
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Ppsharma,

    As per status update of Jan'12, T1 5th floor roof slab was almost complete by Jan beginning. So, it shld have been at 6th or 7th floor, considering that 3C has increased the speed of construction for phase 1A.

    Regards.

    Originally Posted by ppsharma
    T1 and T2 5th flr roof slab being casted
    CommentQuote