Last updated: 1 week ago
13855 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Lotus Panache by The 3C Company in Sector 110, Noida

Any idea about phase 1/2 ground floor construction

hi

Can anybody guess how much time it will take approximately to make ground floor for phase 1/2 . Guess can be based on lotus boulevard construction.
    in how much time whole project will be delivered( club house and other facilities) . I know Guess will be based on optimism.

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by matrix99 View Post
      hi

Can anybody guess how much time it will take approximately to make ground floor for phase 1/2 . Guess can be based on lotus boulevard construction.
      in how much time whole project will be delivered( club house and other facilities) . I know Guess will be based on optimism.

Thanks.
      Should easily take 7-8 months for excavation and then approx. the same time for completing structure work for phase 1 only. They have the option to start parallelly for both the phases.

After structure, it is about another 9-10 months for finishing, painting, wood-work etc.

Comment

hi evrybdy..booked 1330 15th floor in twr 20 today..

Comment

~Ranjit

I have also booked in the same tower / same floor / same size. Which number is yours ?

Comment

Mine is # 1503. urs?

Comment

How amany units sold?

Does any body have an idea as to how many units have been sold till date.
              What abt the bhoomi pujan n stuff?

Thnx

Comment

Bhumi Poojan

Originally posted by vksharma2020
                I don,t think 3C indulges in Bhumi-Poojan type gimmicks. Moreover, this will advertise the fact that construction is yet to start.
                Rightly said.The Bhumi poojan like stuff are just marketing fundas.

Comment

A broker has told me that there is no concept of bhoomi poojan in 3c's diary.
                  they just do a party , I dont know whether there was a party for boulevard?
                  moreover I got the news from 3c customer care that the excavation is going on. so any one visited the site of panache? I am out of NCR but will be there in May last so planning to visit that time? guys any idea about construction process?

Comment

I live across the road in Duplex flats, Swanim Vihar. I can see the site from my balcony. I see some action at the corner where the layout shows the business centre and club.

I believe they want to use this as the site office during construction period and hence are putting this up first. I see no action for any of the towers.

I do not think they have started full throttle yet.

Comment

I went at the site yesterday, few trucks were beeing used to clean the land, there is a slow activity, bvoth the excavation n sample flat r in progress, but very slow pace..

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X