3C Lotus Panache, Noida

Anyone booked with the 3C Lotus Panache in Noida so far?
Read more
13216 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • hi Mr, alien,

can you please clarify what exactly the penalty clause says.

thanks in advance.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Atul sharma
    hi Mr, alien,

can you please clarify what exactly the penalty clause says.

thanks in advance.
    "....GGPPL shall endeavor to complete the construction of Apartment withtin X months from the date of Allotment of the Apartment in the Housing Project, to the Allottee.... " here X depends which tower you booked in.
    "...in the event of any willful delay in construction of the Apartment attributable solely to GGPPL, delay charges would be payable to Allottee ..."
    1-3 months delay - 5 Rs psf per month
    4-6 months delay - 7.5 Rs psf per month
    7+ months delay - 10 Rs psf per month
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Mr Alien for your reply. as i was very much concerned about the penalty clause.
    CommentQuote
    Dear Rohitagg,

thanks, could you tell which flat size, tower, at what discount. please.

1415 in tower 9 at discount 5%
    CommentQuote
  • Regarding 4rth Installment

Can anyone has Idea when we have to pay 4rth Installment. It will be paid when Ground slab will be ready. I am in tower 9th.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks rohitagg,

Is the 5% discount is direct adjusted or the same credit note. who was the broker.
    CommentQuote
  • rohitagg,

i am also looking for 1592 in tower 9 or 10 ground floor. ready with cheque waiting for direct discount from builder or any of the broker. you are on which floor.
    CommentQuote
  • Some activity in our neighbour sec 108

At least now it seems there wont be highrises in neighbour..instead 1.1 crore duplexes :D
    ---------------------------------------------------------------
    Noida Authority Launches Duplex Residence Scheme In 4 Sectors
    By sakshi sinha, Section Noida Real Estate Property
    Posted on Wed Jun 02, 2010 at 11:26:35 PM EST

The Noida Authority has launched a scheme of duplex residences in various sectors of Noida. Prices of the duplex residences vary between Rs 80.53 lakh and Rs 1.11 crore and measure between 125 sq m and 180 sq m.
    Announcing the residential scheme during the 168th board meeting, chairman and chief executive officer of the Noida Authority Mohinder Singh said the scheme was pending for the last few months.

"We will publicise the scheme through ads very soon and the duplex residences will be allotted through a lottery system," Singh said.

The registration amount of the duplex residences is fixed at Rs 8 lakh for all categories. The allotment amount for each sector is different (see box). The rest of the amount will have to be paid in installments every six months.

A decision to announce a residential complex in Sector 116, which will have around 1,112 plots measuring 112.5 sq m each, was also taken at the board meeting.

Singh added that due to the effect of the downturn on the economy, the Authority's board of directors has decided to charge only 2 per cent of the total amount as transfer money. It was 10 per cent earlier. "Excluding residential complexes, incomplete or under-construction industrial, institutional and commercial plots, allottees will have to pay only 2 per cent of the total cost of the property if they decide to transfer it," Singh said.

The Authority has also announced that in case of private limited companies, limited companies, and partnership firms, including societies and trusts, no transfer charge will be levied if shareholders change their ownership under 50 per cent.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • price revision on cards??

got msg from some brokr...
    ----------------------------------
    Dear Sir,
    3C lotus panache rate revising saturday onwards if u booked it before so the rate would be 3050/ per sqft. after that is 3125/ per sqft.
    ----------------------------------
    CommentQuote
  • dear Mr. jha,

is that true?
    CommentQuote
  • Jha Saab,

you are absolutely correct i have just confirmed through 3c guy and he is saying that 3c is revising the rates from 3050 to 3125 for new towers and old towers rate will remain same 3050.
    CommentQuote
    dear Mr. jha,

is that true?

not sure...it was like any other advertising SMSes we ppl keep getting these days..bt sooner or later there is bound to be minor price revision as builder grows into confidence abt its project and customer response..but it is hard to tell if it will be this saturday or next saturday or so on...
    CommentQuote
    Jha Saab,

you are absolutely correct i have just confirmed through 3c guy and he is saying that 3c is revising the rates from 3050 to 3125 for new towers and old towers rate will remain same 3050.

yeah...even i got confirmation from some dealer that tower 21 has been launched at 3125 psqft
    CommentQuote
  • I have created an excel sheet which will help you manage your loan amount and calculate break even etc till possession.
    Please let me know if the calculations are correct.
    Its based on the assumption interest for 20 years loan will be ROI*1000/month.

http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0Amrh96CHyIU0dFNwSEU3YnhRQzFXV1B4TzJPTUMzWWc&hl=en
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by leechawla
    I have created an excel sheet which will help you manage your loan amount and calculate break even etc till possession.
    Please let me know if the calculations are correct.
    Its based on the assumption interest for 20 years loan will be ROI*1000/month.

http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0Amrh96CHyIU0dFNwSEU3YnhRQzFXV1B4TzJPTUMzWWc&hl=en

Did anyone get a chance to look at it? Please let me know if its correct.
    CommentQuote