3C Lotus Panache, Noida

Anyone booked with the 3C Lotus Panache in Noida so far?
Read more
13218 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by Leonidas
    That`s what i thought too.

Good points ,plus you also have to deal with all the dust/noise from the ongoing construction. For an end user like me its better to wait for things to settle down even if it means paying a little extra.

Its an investor driven forum buddy.
    Projects of LP size are typically delivered in phases. So, nothing wrong if people wait for 1-2 years before move-in. However, Phase-1 of LP is located at corner of the plot so all issues can be addressed if propely planned to facilitate early move-in
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Leonidas
    These are towers 11 and 12. The broker said he can get me a 1415 unit in tower 11 for 4700 all inclusive. :bab (38):
    Am concerned about the delivery date. Does a July possession seem possible ?

What is the broker number or email id. i want to buy one if any other unit is available with him.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Dhruv Garg
    What is the broker number or email id. i want to buy one if any other unit is available with him.

for your information Tower 11 has flat size with 1592 not 1415
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rakesh_sahu
    Wasn't Phase1 in Mar'12?

expected as per BBA 28th march 2012 lets see how much time 3C will take from here.

as per my last communication with 3c they suppose to give update in march on expected time of possession for phase 1. lets see will send them email after holi.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sunilkms
    expected as per BBA 28th march 2012 lets see how much time 3C will take from here.

as per my last communication with 3c they suppose to give update in march on expected time of possession for phase 1. lets see will send them email after holi.

Tower 11 does have 1415 sqft flats.

From now on, 6 months is a OK time if the new government in UP is pro builder(s).

Exterior paint work has not started. Fittings in each flat, work in common areas has not yet started. This will take considerable time.

Lifts here too are by kove. I just hope that they are not as small as LB ones. The ones in LB are more of those installed in old apartments in Delhi or like some of the older shopping plaza in sector 18.

Internal tiling work has started. Primer for inner walls has been done. Electric wiring is going on (maybe finished by now).
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by niceguy
    Tower 11 does have 1415 sqft flats.

From now on, 6 months is a OK time if the new government in UP is pro builder(s).

Exterior paint work has not started. Fittings in each flat, work in common areas has not yet started. This will take considerable time.

Lifts here too are by kove. I just hope that they are not as small as LB ones. The ones in LB are more of those installed in old apartments in Delhi or like some of the older shopping plaza in sector 18.

Internal tiling work has started. Primer for inner walls has been done. Electric wiring is going on (maybe finished by now).

Is it ? I dont know how much money 3C saves by installing small lifts. Lift ratio is also not that great , so they should have installed big lifts at least to make up for that. I hope LP turns out better as expected. LB with its small lifts and pathetic layout is no wonder selling at around 4000 psf even in RTM in resale.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sunilkms
    for your information Tower 11 has flat size with 1592 not 1415

It has both 1415 & 1592. see cluster plan (flat nos-3,4,5 : 1415, 1,2,6 :1592)
    CommentQuote
  • I went yesterday to check out RTM for LB.
    The finish though not of very high quality, but is definitely much much better than the the other builders.
    The sales guy said that LP phase 1 would be delivered in June/July 2012.
    The lifts certainly look small for tower 2 that is shown to the users. These set of 3-4 towers only have 2 passenger lifts and no service lift.
    While all other LB & LP towers would have 2 passenger + 1 service lift.
    My tale on few points:
    Lifts: Not great
    Exterior finish: better than many builders
    Parking: Good (the sales guy says that the basement for entire project is interconnected and on an average they have 3 car parks each flat. Which 3 C's assumes 2 would be bought by each apartment and about 1 car park for visitors available for each apartment.
    Bathroom & Kitchen fixtures: Decent brand & design.
    Club: looks big & massive. Would be the highlight of the project. Expect club to start functioning on partial basis from August 2012 and full fledged operation would begin atleast 1-1.5 years from now.
    Gym in LP and LB both would be run by Gold's
    Overall I would rate 7.5 out of 10 for LB

And I hope LP would be much better as apartments in LP would be 3 side open vs 2 side open in LB, meaning more open space feeling.
    CommentQuote
  • Good report Ankur Bhai , I am hopeful of LP being a much better show. 3C will learn from their mistakes in LB and as u say LP is much better planned , open and a good layout project.
    CommentQuote
  • I'd asked a 3C sales person a couple of months back about the small lift size. He mentioned that LP will be the same size as LB. You see, the structure for LP was built by the time they got strong public feedback about the lift size being small.

Even if they could change it, I don't know how seriously would they act on this customer feedback.
    CommentQuote
  • Tower-3 Demand Note

Has anyone received demand( 8th floor roof slab) note for Tower-3?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ankur.jain83
    I went yesterday to check out RTM for LB.
    The finish though not of very high quality, but is definitely much much better than the the other builders.
    The sales guy said that LP phase 1 would be delivered in June/July 2012.
    The lifts certainly look small for tower 2 that is shown to the users. These set of 3-4 towers only have 2 passenger lifts and no service lift.
    While all other LB & LP towers would have 2 passenger + 1 service lift.
    My tale on few points:
    Lifts: Not great
    Exterior finish: better than many builders
    Parking: Good (the sales guy says that the basement for entire project is interconnected and on an average they have 3 car parks each flat. Which 3 C's assumes 2 would be bought by each apartment and about 1 car park for visitors available for each apartment.
    Bathroom & Kitchen fixtures: Decent brand & design.
    Club: looks big & massive. Would be the highlight of the project. Expect club to start functioning on partial basis from August 2012 and full fledged operation would begin atleast 1-1.5 years from now.
    Gym in LP and LB both would be run by Gold's
    Overall I would rate 7.5 out of 10 for LB

And I hope LP would be much better as apartments in LP would be 3 side open vs 2 side open in LB, meaning more open space feeling.

what the hell...how much would they charge for it monthly...a bomb!!
    residents would just need a decent gym for fitness not a brand for body building. its like treating common cold through surgery.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nitinthakur100
    I'd asked a 3C sales person a couple of months back about the small lift size. He mentioned that LP will be the same size as LB. You see, the structure for LP was built by the time they got strong public feedback about the lift size being small.

Even if they could change it, I don't know how seriously would they act on this customer feedback.

Its quite a valid point that the structure must have already been in place so to expect anything different is next to impossible in lift sizes.
    I was told that the stuff is nearly similar in flats at LB and LP.
    I am amazed that if lifts are really going to be small how do these apartment qualify as real-modern apartments.
    A block haveing 44 flats ( 11floor and 4 flats per floor) and a block haveing 150 flats ( 25 floor and 6 flats per floor) have a difference of only 1 extra service lift.................(based on what i came to know about LB Ph1 RTM)
    The ratio seems to be unbalanced and when its going to be at peak capacity lifts might beat the blueline buses in speed.....................
    CommentQuote
  • Hey Guys, I am interested in Buying a 1415 Sq-ft unit at Panache. Please PM me if anyone of you is interested in selling.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rrmanglesh
    I am talking about the HT line which 3C is talking about in their project plan.

3C so well known for marketing. Why will they write HT LINE on there layout. They could have concealed this easily by not mentioning the HT LINE on the layout.

1) They feel HT LINE is not harm full. (Most likely)
    2) They wanted to be super honest (Most unlikely)
    3) Marketing goof up.
    4) Or may be they think it is of some added advantage to LP buyers :) :)
    CommentQuote