Last updated: 1 hour ago
13835 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Lotus Panache by The 3C Company in Sector 110, Noida

Originally posted by vksharma2020
    [quote=premendra;75877]Hi, Elite members,
    1. Do I need to pay any transfer fees if I buy in resale, if yes, what are the charges.
    2. location wise which is better and why - tower4/floor4 SW facing V/S tower1/floor4 east facing.

There are no transfer charges but transfer is possible only on 30 percent payment.

Tower 4 apartment looks better to me. In case you require NE facing, go for tower 3 or 4.
    Thanks, any specific reason for not suggesting tower 1

Comment

2. Dude I am not good at vastu But I would go for tower 4 4th floor....imagine a swimming pool view every time you get in the balcony...first it will look good... second it will look good with good looking ladies :P(thats what i thought when i bought in the LB)[/quote]
      Thanks Vishal, not because of vastu only reason I am asking because of the sunlight, I mean am I going to have enough sunlight or not

Comment

Only in the evenings... if you want a lot of Sunlight go for East Facing... South West Dont know but AFAIK the flats are three side open (two side for sure fromt he layout) so the sun should come on more on less in every appt.

Comment

Originally posted by premendra View Post
          Thanks Vishal, not because of vastu only reason I am asking because of the sunlight, I mean am I going to have enough sunlight or not
          There is no east facing in tower1, its either SW or NE facing. From sunlight perspective always choose South facing because in winters sun tilts towards South. Tower-4 has higher probability of getting sunlight in balconies but exact projection can not be made until final erection of towers. Moreover tower-4 will be less noisy on lower floors compared to tower-1 which is at the entrance.

Comment

Originally posted by premendra View Post
            Thanks, any specific reason for not suggesting tower 1
            Tower 4,3,1 are the best among all the towers in which balconies facing NE direction. Tower 1 is more noisy but no such problem with tower 3 and 4. Also, there is no high rise apartement in future in front of tower 1,2 3, 4 facing authority park. The flats facing park will have good sunlight and will command better premiums at the time of completion of building. If any deal with these flats is there, then go for it.
            Have a nice day.

Comment

Home loan under DP plan

has anyone done the home loan under the down payment plan.
              can some body help me in identifying the banks processing or would be processing for DP plan.

thanks in advance.

Comment

Why dont you call up 3C customer care. I am sure they will help you. They helped me fully in case of my loan for LB100.

Comment

Originally posted by mt0587 View Post
                  Why dont you call up 3C customer care. I am sure they will help you. They helped me fully in case of my loan for LB100.
                  customer care says that the bank approvals is in process.
                  none of the banks I contacted are ready to finance the DP plans as of now.
                  could u plz tell me know from which bank did u get the loan for ur LB apt. and when did they start financing under DP?
                  If possible u can share ur contact no. thru private message.

Comment

Originally posted by alien View Post
                    There is no east facing in tower1, its either SW or NE facing. From sunlight perspective always choose South facing because in winters sun tilts towards South. Tower-4 has higher probability of getting sunlight in balconies but exact projection can not be made until final erection of towers. Moreover tower-4 will be less noisy on lower floors compared to tower-1 which is at the entrance.

Hi

Can you please let me know from sunlight perspective regarding tower 14-15-16 facing park .....will they receive enough sunlight during day .....
                    Last edited by kohlinitin; May 8 2010, 04:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by realbad View Post
                      customer care says that the bank approvals is in process.
                      none of the banks I contacted are ready to finance the DP plans as of now.
                      could u plz tell me know from which bank did u get the loan for ur LB apt. and when did they start financing under DP?
                      If possible u can share ur contact no. thru private message.
                      I took loan from HDFC. And the same was processed by the time 2nd installment was due. Though I took the first disbursement for 3rd installment only. I remember 3C gave some extra time to some customers also due to delay in loan processing. You can write a mail to their customer care asking for relaxation on date of payment or can also talk to one of their senior guys. PMin you my contact details..

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X