3C Lotus Panache, Noida

Anyone booked with the 3C Lotus Panache in Noida so far?
Read more
13209 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • hi niftyjuniour,

i booked through a broker. you can contact Mr. Kapil 9971804567 from Om Sai Global.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Atul sharma
    hi niftyjuniour,

i booked through a broker. you can contact Mr. Kapil 9971804567 from Om Sai Global.

Thanks Atul.

you got 7% on 3050 or 3125 ??
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by niftyjunior
    Thanks Atul.

you got 7% on 3050 or 3125 ??

and directly adjusted or a credit note?
    CommentQuote
  • leechawl/niftyjunior

i got 7% on 3050 . He gave me credit note at the time of booking.

Dont worry about the credit note because i have confirmed from 3c and if the broker refuse to give back your money you can register a complaint with 3c and they will stop all his transections. the broker will also give you TDS Certificate.
    CommentQuote
    leechawl/niftyjunior

Dont worry about the credit note because i have confirmed from 3c and if the broker refuse to give back your money you can register a complaint with 3c and they will stop all his transections. the broker will also give you TDS Certificate.

Hi Atul

When did you book?
    CommentQuote
  • nifty junior,

i booked on June 12.
    CommentQuote
    nifty junior,

i booked on June 12.

Mee too :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by leechawla
    Mee too :)

Hi lee,

At what rate did you book , % discount, directly adjusted ?? Please share the details?

Thanks
    CommentQuote
    Hi lee,

At what rate did you book , % discount, directly adjusted ?? Please share the details?

Thanks

I got 6.75%(4+2,75) discount. Lets see what will happen with the credit note.
    CommentQuote
    leechawl/niftyjunior

Congrates Sharma Ji.

Good news for new buyers since disc is getting up.
    A little disappointing for early bird buyers....
    I remember back in March/APR, to get even 6% u had to negotiate hard and 6% was the max disc offered by any of the broker..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ravinka
    Congrates Sharma Ji.

Good news for new buyers since disc is getting up.
    A little disappointing for early bird buyers....
    I remember back in March/APR, to get even 6% u had to negotiate hard and 6% was the max disc offered by any of the broker..

I agree with the discount thing but BSP is also going up. Now, if you ask any channel partner, they will say 3125 as BSP on which they are ready to give upto 6.75% discount.
    CommentQuote
    I agree with the discount thing but BSP is also going up. Now, if you ask any channel partner, they will say 3125 as BSP on which they are ready to give upto 6.75% discount.

Are they now quoting 3125 for all towers or just the new ones?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by leechawla
    Are they now quoting 3125 for all towers or just the new ones?

someone here seems keen for a quick killing (buck) ; )
    CommentQuote
  • Beware

Hi all !

Even in March this year, there were some brokers who were willing to give 7% discount. However, I was warned by one of my friends about how he had to run from pillar to post to get his promised discount. In case of default by the broker, I doubt if 3C could do much as they had advised for only 4% discount. Therefore, even if one gets a slightly lesser discount, it would be prudent to book through a reputed institutional broker.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by anujkashyap
    Hi all..

I am from Investors Clinic.. I will give you the best deal with best information about project with transparency in Lotus Panache... You can contact me on my number 9 6 5 4 1 2 6 0 0 5... or can mail me on anujkashyap.ic(at)gmail.com
    OMG, open offer! Mr Kashyap, please obey forum rules and restrain yourself. You can still be on the forum and drop PM to whoever is interested but don't do it in open like this.
    CommentQuote