3C Lotus Panache, Noida

Anyone booked with the 3C Lotus Panache in Noida so far?
Read more
13209 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Closing on 1330,pls advise

I am close to booking 1330 sqft flat in the newly launched tower 20.The BSP being offered by 3C is 3125.I am looking at approaching a broker who can help me get a good discount
    Few queries if you can help:

Which broker to choose for booking-Buniyaad/Investor Clinic or should i ask 3c to give discount
      Is tower 20 a good option
      Which Floors/Flat nos would be best considering the factors like sunlight etc
      Also by when is 3C promising possession/completion ?Also by when is 3C promising possession/completion ?Also by when is 3C promising possession/completion ?Also by when is 3C promising possession/completion ?Also by when is 3C promising possession/completion ?Also by when is 3C promising possession/completion ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by faujiman
    I am close to booking 1330 sqft flat in the newly launched tower 20.The BSP being offered by 3C is 3125.I am looking at approaching a broker who can help me get a good discount

Which broker to choose for booking-Buniyaad/Investor Clinic or should i ask 3c to give discount

Also by when is 3C promising possession/completion ?
      Tower 20 was launched long ago. Aren't you referring to Tower 21? If yes then I would suggest to wait for 22 and 23. Their landscape facing units will have more green view.
      Tower 20 was launched long ago. Aren't you referring to Tower 21? If yes then I would suggest to wait for 22 and 23. Their landscape facing units will have more green view.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by alien

Actually I was referring to Tower 21.I am told that the builder may hike the price when he launches Tower 22 & 23.Also please help me with my other queries on whether & which broker to choose to get best discount and flat option
    CommentQuote
  • Go for Buniyad. They're a bit professional than others. Much better is, Talk to 3C guys directly if they're ready to give the discount. But, make sure that you fill-up the application forum yourself as per the disc. offered.

Pls. update all once you're done with booking.

Regards
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by faujiman

Also by when is 3C promising possession/completion ?

twr 20 is also good option (subject to availability) as it would be priced at 3050/sqft

twr 20 is also good option (subject to availability) as it would be priced at 3050/sqft

CommentQuote
  • 3c has changed the layout of the project . They have shifted the club house and outdoor game area

Also they have provided space in some towers .

It looks better now . 3c office has the latest layout plan
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kohlinitin
    3c has changed the layout of the project . They have shifted the club house and outdoor game area

has somebody looked at new plan?? is it available on their website?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kohlinitin
    3c has changed the layout of the project . They have shifted the club house and outdoor game area

Yes, seen new plan today. Looks better. Not only the club house change but gate on the eway parallel road has shifted between tower 30-29 (earlier it was between 11-30). Also shopping/amphitheater has shifted more towards center between tower 8-7. I heard this is final plan that 3C submitted to NA.

faujiman, if you have decided to book in Panache, go with 3C office with your check book, tell then I want to book today. If they give 6%, take it. If they are stick with 4%, come out and call buniyaad and investor clinic as they will give you 6.5% for sure.
    CommentQuote
  • The new layout plan is available at

http://lotuspanache.in/layout/layout_plan_pop.htm
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by LP_vikrant
    The new layout plan is available at

http://lotuspanache.in/layout/layout_plan_pop.htm

new plan clearly not in favour of twr 20 :(
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Ranjit.jha
    has somebody looked at new plan?? is it available on their website?

Yes - its there on the website. Slight movement of the pieces. Panache Island alignment has slightly changed and so has the location of Club. Looks like the architect is finally working on the finer details of the layout - like road to the clubhouse, etc. Its a pretty complicated design with the artifical lake and all.. Location of Tower 27 looks really cool now.. kind of middle of the plot and surrounded by plenty of green..

btw, what are these putting greens? Why cant builders get over with their golf fetish? Its an unnecessary bell and whistle..?
    CommentQuote
  • I don't think the new plan has done justice to the Tower 12,12A and 11 residents.
    When I was looking at LP , then there mark team tried to sell me these towed stating that its most convinent and near to the gate.
    Just think about the time it will take to come out of the 40 acre complex.
    In case if u have a open parking that too on the back side.

Originally Posted by capreal26
    Yes - its there on the website. Slight movement of the pieces. Panache Island alignment has slightly changed and so has the location of Club. Looks like the architect is finally working on the finer details of the layout - like road to the clubhouse, etc. Its a pretty complicated design with the artifical lake and all.. Location of Tower 27 looks really cool now.. kind of middle of the plot and surrounded by plenty of green..

btw, what are these putting greens? Why cant builders get over with their golf fetish? Its an unnecessary bell and whistle..?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nibha
    I don't think the new plan has done justice to the Tower 12,12A and 11 residents.
    When I was looking at LP , then there mark team tried to sell me these towed stating that its most convinent and near to the gate.

didnt quite get you there.. the enty/exit near 11/12/12A is still there - on the road parallel to eway. How has situation changed for em?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nibha
    I don't think the new plan has done justice to the Tower 12,12A and 11 residents.

There is no open parking in panache ...they only have visitor parking thoughout the boundary ...I dont think people who have booked in tower 12 ,12A and 11 will have some disadvantage.
    CommentQuote
  • Certainly nibha is correct in saying that injustice has been done to residents of towers 11,12,12A.

These towers look aloof. As there is some or the other facility close to every tower, some means of recreation in every group of towers, there is absolutely nothing around these towers and also the distance from the entry point has been raised.

Earlier atleast the pool, shopping and amphitheatre were close to these towers. But what can we do? Builder can and will do whatever he wants.
    CommentQuote