Last updated: 1 week ago
13855 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Lotus Panache by The 3C Company in Sector 110, Noida

How much discount is given for LP

Dear Forum memebrs,

Can some of you let me know how much discount one should get for booking an apartment in LP.
    I have been given 4% (from LP).
    What about dealer discount ?
    I read in this forum, one of the customer had written she got 6.5 % discount?
    Please resond urgently.

Comment

Originally posted by shiva21 View Post
      Dear Forum memebrs,

Can some of you let me know how much discount one should get for booking an apartment in LP.
      I have been given 4% (from LP).
      What about dealer discount ?
      I read in this forum, one of the customer had written she got 6.5 % discount?
      Please resond urgently.
      u can get it from any & every broker.
      depends upon ur negotiation skills.

Comment

6.5 to 7% is the maximum discount that has been heard of on the forum for 3C projects. that too was from UNICON and ppl on the forum are reporting problems with this broker regarding discount disbursal after booking of the flat. The will include 4% that you are getting from 3C. you can try to negotiate further for 2-3%. But what most ppl are getting is around 5%+. Anything above 5% will be a decent deal

Comment

spoke to 3c customer care today, project is approved by ICICI Bank, India bulls. they will start sending the BBA soon to phase 1 allotees. LIC HF will approve the project in a week time.

Comment

ICICI bank Home Loan?

Would the senior members recommend to go for the loan from ICICI bank?

Can someone share his/her experience of home loan with ICICI bank.

considering the fact that LP is only approved with this bank currently and the buyer has some urgency in winding up the loan process.

Comment

Originally posted by realbad View Post

considering the fact that LP is only approved with this bank currently and the buyer has some urgency in winding up the loan process.
              The Answer is never never never. they will make you pay till ur lifetime if loan amt is very big.
              or You my shift to SBI after 3 years (after possession) by paying 2 % prepayment penalty.

Comment

interesting !
                Originally posted by Dhruv Garg View Post
                First i want to correct you that Typical floor height varies from 12 feet -14 feet and not 10M. It means that 6th floor is at 72-84 feet i.e at 22-25 m.
                Gravity measurement is a relative term in respect to surface crest. It is not related to elevation in earth surface w.r.t sea level.
                Gravity is almost equal in Mumbai,Delhi or Jammu earth surface but as you go up above the surface crest like in high rise buildings, Mountains(which is a projection of surface crest), Poles: gravity tends to fall as you are going away from the surface into the space.

Comment

Originally posted by Dhruv Garg View Post
                  phase 1 includes: tower 1,2,3,4,11,12,,12A
                  Phase 2 includes: tower 5,6,7,8,9,14,20

Is it confirmed that for tower 11,12 & 12 A , 3C is increasing no. of floors from 14 to 21.
                  What about Tower 10 ? In which phase it is ?

Comment

Originally posted by realbad View Post

considering the fact that LP is currently only approved with ICICI and the buyer has some urgency in winding up the loan process.
                    I got a sanction for ICICI bank under 2yr fixed loan (8.25% 1st year, 9.0% 2nd year). They have added Rs. 2640 /lac as optional insurance amount under icici prudential, for a loan of 20yrs tenure. I want to take a home insurance for only 5 years. Is this the right amount? Please suggest for any other insurance company, if its not right.

Currently, i don't have option for taking a loan from other bank. As this is fixed tenure loan (at least for 2 yrs), i feel ok with ICICI. What do ppl say?

Comment

Originally posted by kkjain View Post
                      What about Tower 10 ? In which phase it is ?
                      Tower 10 is in phase 3 with 36 months possession time.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X