Last updated: September 8 2017
13855 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Lotus Panache by The 3C Company in Sector 110, Noida

Originally posted by vishal1880 View Post
    Hi Dhruv,

Chandra has already corrected me . See post 611 (I know I made a mistake).

Sir I guess you must have been weak in Physics! Gravity reduces with increase in Altitude. All other things being equal, an increase in altitude from sea level to the top of Mount Everest (8,850 metres) causes a weight decrease of about 0.28% (which you too have mentioned. Its got nothing to do with surface crest, Gravity is the max at the core of the earth (class 7th)

Just so that you know the formula to clauclate gravity is

Gh (Gravity Measures at Height above sea level) = g(Std Gravity)X (r/(r+h)square

R is Earths mean radius
    h is the height above sea level

See the image below which is from NASA showing the change in Gravity with the altitude....

Anyways I dont wana brag about my knowledge here.... but yeah point remains that a high floor apartment does not really have an effect on health except that you will be too lazy to get out and go for a walk or excercise which you said correctly.

Further I was reading of a Phenomenon called Stack Effect... it is the Stack effect which causes Fire to move up, but also has an advantage, in a high rise building the hot air enters from the bottom and goes out from the top, the higher the apartments the cooler will be be, simlarly in case of winters the hot air enters from the top and goes out at the bottom making higher floors relatively warmer.
    Vishal Really good one !!!!!

Comment

Tower-7

Dear Members,

I recently came across this forum and was overwhelmed with the information available here. I very much thank everyone for putting so much efforts and sharing the latest information.

I have booked an apartment in Tower-7. Can any one give me latest info regarding this tower. Initially I was told there will be 21 floors, now what the status. Has the number of floors been incrased to 25. Can any one who has knowledge comment on the merits and demerits of the location of Tower-7.

Regards.

Comment

Dear kms7017

It's optional for you to go for insurance while taking an home loan. They can't force this on you.

Dear Shiva

Tower 7 has no. of floors increased from 21 to 25 confirmed by 3C

Rgds
        Vikrant

Comment

Return Amount from Broker

Hi All,

Did any one of you get the amount from any of the broker on and above 4% that has been adjusted by 3C.

If yes please share the details.

Comment

Originally posted by kms7017 View Post
            I got a sanction for ICICI bank under 2yr fixed loan (8.25% 1st year, 9.0% 2nd year). They have added Rs. 2640 /lac as optional insurance amount under icici prudential, for a loan of 20yrs tenure. I want to take a home insurance for only 5 years. Is this the right amount? Please suggest for any other insurance company, if its not right.

Currently, i don't have option for taking a loan from other bank. As this is fixed tenure loan (at least for 2 yrs), i feel ok with ICICI. What do ppl say?
            IMHO - go for a term insurance of the same amount as your loan(principal).
            2640/lac say for 30 lacs comes to be approx 80K if you pay an EMI for it you end up paying approx 3,10,000 in 20 years.
            Go for a term insurance policy - the premium will come up much cheaper (not to mention your premiums will decrease as you progress - since you'd have paid an amout outstanding principal)

Comment

Originally posted by sonirohit View Post
              IMHO - go for a term insurance of the same amount as your loan(principal).
              2640/lac say for 30 lacs comes to be approx 80K if you pay an EMI for it you end up paying approx 3,10,000 in 20 years.
              Go for a term insurance policy - the premium will come up much cheaper (not to mention your premiums will decrease as you progress - since you'd have paid an amout outstanding principal)
              Thanks Rohit for great info...
              What would be approx. per lac term insurance premium for 20 years insurance?

Comment

Originally posted by kms7017 View Post
                Thanks Rohit for great info...
                What would be approx. per lac term insurance premium for 20 years insurance?
                why don't you find it out from the sites of icici pru, lic directly...

Comment

Insurance

Hi Frineds,

As far as Insurence is concern as per my openion don't buy insurence with lumpsum / one time premium as in that case if you prepaid your loan before its tenure then you are ending up paying extra premium.

Lets discuss pros and cons of taking insurence:

Whom we need to take insurance.
                  Home Insurance or Term Insurance.
                  Yearly premium or One time etc.

Share your valuable Commnets.

Comment

Originally posted by jkumar View Post
                    Hi Frineds,

As far as Insurence is concern as per my openion don't buy insurence with lumpsum / one time premium as in that case if you prepaid your loan before its tenure then you are ending up paying extra premium.

Lets discuss pros and cons of taking insurence:

Whom we need to take insurance.
                    Home Insurance or Term Insurance.
                    Yearly premium or One time etc.

Share your valuable Commnets.
                    let us not here
                    I think there is a separate thread in the main forums for insurance.

Comment

need help in deciding location

Hi, please help me deciding among following options offered to me with some expert reasons
                      Tower4/13th floor
                      Tower4/17th floor
                      Tower1/14th floor

or if someone has any idea about avaliblity of lower floors in any of the towers for a 1415 unit with a inward facing location.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X