3C Lotus Panache, Noida

Anyone booked with the 3C Lotus Panache in Noida so far?
Read more
13217 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by capreal26
    I think you are right. However, the number should be pretty close to 2000 - I guess by now - out of an available inventory of 3000. The remaining 33% inventory would take some time to sell because these are not the locations / floors people might generally prefer.

Right now, 3C's focus is to sell Island Towers and increase the prices. Surely these numbers would be less than the internal 3C target, but given the flood of supply, it should be enough for 2-3 phases of the project to commence on time.

Back of the envelope calc - at an average installment of 800K INR (20% in 1st two installments assuming average Flat Cost = 40L) * 2000 allotees would mean 3C has got 160 Cr to start stuff on ground.

They must be getting FDI funds for taking off the project apart from our installments so i think construction will definitely take off smoothly...but given an unsold inventory of 1000 flats + new twrs in offing, it will definitely have a pressure on price appreciation of LP in resale..and it might delay launch of LB2
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Ranjit.jha
    They must be getting FDI funds for taking off the project apart from our installments so i think construction will definitely take off smoothly...but given an unsold inventory of 1000 flats + new twrs in offing, it will definitely have a pressure on price appreciation of LP in resale..and it might delay launch of LB2

I dont think Red Fort would give money to 3C unless it can show a solid order book. So, all the promised FDI infusion would happen in tranches and linked with the development of the project and how it is selling. Remember private equity money is smarter than public money.:D

As for resale - I think whether LP or not - forget any serious appreciation in entire Noida for next 5 years. Lets hope 3C delivers well on LB and LP. Quality of construction and timeliness would be the only reasons for projects to see any appreciation in Noida.

Speculators / Flippers should find another business I guess - which kind of augers well for RE future in the long run.
    CommentQuote
  • Which is the best road facing(Express way) tower? The one nearing to club house face the cremation ground, the other one 11,12,12-A, are in corner..
    CommentQuote
  • Total No. of Units

As per the New/Final layout plan showed/explained to me today at 3c office by a 3c guy, i cud figure out Total no. of Units to be 3844, out of which 2560 units have been launched and floated in market (roughly 66%).

Find attached a small working on the same, correct me if i m wrong at some place and also let me know as to which tower and which xx01, xx02 unit is of what exact size, this would help in calculation of the FAR used, and also if the builder can expand the structure in future.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Friends ! I have opted for construction linked plan and have paid 30% of the amount by now. I was wondering when would the next installment be due ( i.e the amount payable at the time of finishing of ground floor slab)?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ritesh76
    Hi Friends ! I have opted for construction linked plan and have paid 30% of the amount by now. I was wondering when would the next installment be due ( i.e the amount payable at the time of finishing of ground floor slab)?

I think you have booked in Phase 1 ( tower 11 12 12A)

I can say that 3C would need atleast 6-8 months from now for the 4th installment.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by niftyjunior
    I think you have booked in Phase 1 ( tower 11 12 12A)

I can say that 3C would need atleast 6-8 months from now for the 4th installment.

Thanks ! I booked in tower 6 in early Feb , not sure whether it was second or third phase.
    CommentQuote
  • HT Line in Lotus Panache near tower 20

My cousin has booked a flat in Lotus Panache in Tower 20 and has just noticed later that there is a HT line bang opposite to it .....Please suggest if we should switch to some other tower seeing the affects of HT line on another thread regarding HT line ...................

its visible in the new layout plan of LP
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vksharma2020
    They are yet to launch about 10 towers having almost 1400 apartments. This means flats launched till now is around 2600 and if they have sold 70 percent of this number, that is not bad doing for the project. I am hoping, however, to see an Id above LP16XX.

mine is 17xx and i have booked on 27th may
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by searchison
    My cousin has booked a flat in Lotus Panache in Tower 20 and has just noticed later that there is a HT line bang opposite to it .....Please suggest if we should switch to some other tower seeing the affects of HT line on another thread regarding HT line ...................

its visible in the new layout plan of LP

What is this HT Line? is it also close to tower 9?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by agarnit
    What is this HT Line? is it also close to tower 9?

A high Tension Wire ....U may see across the expressway the big towers carrying the electricity and u have one at panache that is band opposite Tower 20 .....Tower 9 does not have it .....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sanchit.kapur
    As per the New/Final layout plan showed/explained to me today at 3c office by a 3c guy, i cud figure out Total no. of Units to be 3844, out of which 2560 units have been launched and floated in market (roughly 66%).

Find attached a small working on the same, correct me if i m wrong at some place and also let me know as to which tower and which xx01, xx02 unit is of what exact size, this would help in calculation of the FAR used, and also if the builder can expand the structure in future.

stats clearly show that they changed layout in favor of unlaunched twrs..
    CommentQuote
  • Thats how this industry works, While launching a tower builder will tell u a rosy story and once a tower is fully booked it will change the story so that it can trap few more customers for another tower.
    Originally Posted by Ranjit.jha
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nibha
    Thats how this industry works, While launching a tower builder will tell u a rosy story and once a tower is fully booked it will change the story so that it can trap few more customers for another tower.

thats why regulations need to be in place... heard that mumbai/maharashtra govt is coming up with some RE regulatory act promising a lot in favor of end customers
    CommentQuote
  • #ranjit
    Can u elaborate more on that ?
    i fail to see what has been changed in favor of towers yet to be launched ?
    They have made some changes in the entire project layout making panache island towers marginally more attractive....otherwise i dont see anything spl that has been done for towers yet to be launched....

Also, dont forget the price premium that new towers have....

Originally Posted by Ranjit.jha
    CommentQuote