3C Lotus Panache, Noida

Anyone booked with the 3C Lotus Panache in Noida so far?
Read more
13209 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by sanjaysood
    Friends on the site of lotusboulevard.in, there is a window called Walkthrough which gives a video image of how the project will look like. Is there anything similar in the case of Panache?

Well, this was the first video when I came to know about 3c. It's pretty impressive one. Atleast I was impressed immediately.

I couldn't find anything similar on Panache Site.

Any updates on bank loans. Specially PSU ones ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Kaps_real1
    Well, this was the first video when I came to know about 3c. It's pretty impressive one. Atleast I was impressed immediately.

I couldn't find anything similar on Panache Site.

Any updates on bank loans. Specially PSU ones ?

video to impressive per dekho 3c kya bena ke deta hai? :D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sanjaysood
    Friends on the site of lotusboulevard.in, there is a window called Walkthrough which gives a video image of how the project will look like. Is there anything similar in the case of Panache?

are jeb layout change ker sekte hai,no. of floor beda sekte hai , no. of towers beda sekte hai to video badelne main kitni der lagti hai. :D:D
    CommentQuote
  • All the changes in LP have been generally for improvement of layout/open space,except the increase in the number of floors. I myself was very frustrated to see the increase. However, later on I went through their plans at their office and understood it that it was within their right to do so being within prescribed FAR. Yes, they should have taken their customers into confidence before doing that. The positive thing is that to avail available FAR, they have increased height and not the number of Towers, leaving open space intact. So, be positive and hope that 3C will deliver the quality it is known for.
    CommentQuote
  • Increase in floors means more flats and greater density.

Have they provided additional lifts?

Originally Posted by vksharma2020
    All the changes in LP have been generally for improvement of layout/open space,except the increase in the number of floors. I myself was very frustrated to see the increase. However, later on I went through their plans at their office and understood it that it was within their right to do so being within prescribed FAR. Yes, they should have taken their customers into confidence before doing that. The positive thing is that to avail available FAR, they have increased height and not the number of Towers, leaving open space intact. So, be positive and hope that 3C will deliver the quality it is known for.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by RoyalMax
    Increase in floors means more flats and greater density.

Have they provided additional lifts?

Hey, at an FAR of 2.75 you will get this density in all the projects. Mind it no builder will leave any FAR unutilised. 3C might hv planned less flats earlier expecting a higher price realisation, which they did not get due to prevailing market conditions. Additions of floors is definitely better than adding one more tower.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by matrix99
    are jeb layout change ker sekte hai,no. of floor beda sekte hai , no. of towers beda sekte hai to video badelne main kitni der lagti hai. :D:D

LOL, ultimately what is important is what they deliver. Last week I saw flats recently delivered by COSMOS in Palam Vihar. I was really appalled by the shoddy work done along with very high loading. Hope 3C keeps its quality image intact.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi, what impact do you think this expressway cut being closed is likely to have.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by lilly123
    Hello
    The 3C Builder announced India’s Largest Green Residential Project – “Lotus Panache” Spread over a sprawling area of 40 acres, largest Green Residential project strategically located in sector 110, Noida with proposed metro station on Noida-Greater Noida Expressway. Lotus panache offers 2 bhk to 4 bhk housing apartment township with 1122 to 1579 sq ft area. Booking Amount Rs.1.5 lacs to Rs.2.5 lacs
    3C Lotus Panache has excellent amenities such as Swimming pool, Gymnasium, Opti Golf, Lawn Tennis Court, Multi Utility Sports Hall, Volley Ball Court, Basket Ball Court, Badminton Court, Skating Rink, Rock Climbing Wall, Squash Courts, Kids Play Area and more.

Somebody is reminding us about our project after 995 posts..!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kamals
    Hi, what impact do you think this expressway cut being closed is likely to have.

Do you have any specific information that it is being closed...???
    CommentQuote
    Hi, what impact do you think this expressway cut being closed is likely to have.
    What if this "cut" is later converted into proper "exit"? Might be possible if JP retains "cut" on other side (near to its office), only time will tell.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by alien
    What if this "cut" is later converted into proper "exit"? Might be possible if JP retains "cut" on other side (near to its office), only time will tell.

my information is both (opposit lotus/ats) and the one oppoposite jp may be shut.
    CommentQuote
    my information is both (opposit lotus/ats) and the one oppoposite jp may be shut.

I feel it is still a wait and watch situation. JP would certainly like to give some tolled exits to the expressway. That way they wd be able to tap expressway traffic also. How many ppl will use tolled expressway instead of sector roads is something worth pondering over.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mt0587
    I feel it is still a wait and watch situation. JP would certainly like to give some tolled exits to the expressway. That way they wd be able to tap expressway traffic also. How many ppl will use tolled expressway instead of sector roads is something worth pondering over.

Anyway as an alternative jp is giving a six lane interior road. The one which is already built upto unitech and infact comes as far as ats hamlet.

Just trying to visualise whether that will be enough or will there be jams
    CommentQuote
  • A colleague of mine is looking for panache as a residence option. If possible, can anyone publish/PM me the rates as of now.
    CommentQuote