Last updated: 2 weeks ago
13855 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Lotus Panache by The 3C Company in Sector 110, Noida

Originally posted by sumit1976 View Post
    nationalised banks are best but only if you have links
    Why nationalised bank are better for taking loans?

Comment

Originally posted by vksharma2020
      Because deals are more transparent.
      What does that mean? You get the loan and pay back in EMIs whether nationalized or private bank. Both will have same recovery model if you don't pay. Then where is the difference? Are you saying nationalized banks are "softer" in case of default?

Comment

PVT banks give u more felxibility as compared to psu banks
        Originally posted by alien View Post
        What does that mean? You get the loan and pay back in EMIs whether nationalized or private bank. Both will have same recovery model if you don't pay. Then where is the difference? Are you saying nationalized banks are "softer" in case of default?

Comment

nationalised bank employee are idle people and not loyal to their employers
          so borrower gain
          thats it.

however some of the biggest cheaters organisation are benefited by "sarkari" tag with them.
          Last edited by ajay_delhi; May 13 2010, 05:55 PM.

Comment

There are many instances in the way pvt bank fleece customers :-
            1) When RBI increases the rate, they increase ROI next day itself but when RBI decreases the ROI doesnt even come down for next 3-4 months or sometimes they get back behind the clause somewhere written in loan papers that it will on their descretion

2) Closing the loan - penalty charged even if closed through ur own funds

There are more eg. just do a bit of google and u will enough customer complaints of Pvt banks spl ICICI

Originally posted by alien View Post

Comment

Hey VK

If u don't Know its very own SBI did the discrimination between old and new customers thats why RBI intervened.
              As old customers were paying ROI linked to PLR but the new ones are being offered a fixed rate of 8% for first few years.

Hope this helps...
              No bank is here to do a jansewa everyone tries to make money by what ever means they can, provided it is under the ambit of law..

Alien,
              we are not talking of default here. Nationalised banks, most important of all, will never discriminate between existing and and new customer. In case of most private banks, you will realize after two years that the new customer is paying two per cent less interest than you. All this talk of 'sarkari' is nothing but pre-concieved notion and it is futile to react to these things.

Comment

Discount

Hey Guys looking to book in Panache. Here is a piece of advice. Talk directly to 3C marketing...and get a discount... yes dont get into the broker crap, my friend has recently booked in 3C Panahce Island recently and got a whopping 8% discount to be adjusted in the EMIs (better than paying the TDS and running around those assholes like a begger asking for your refund)

Comment

with my earlier post i sound like a 3C MARKETING GUY... i AM NOT... have a flat in LB and am running around Unicon like a begger asking for my cash back.

Please dont ask me for contacts coz I will not respond. just go to http://www.the3c.in get the land line numbers and ask to be transferred to marketing...

Comment

Alien,
                    we are not talking of default here. Nationalised banks, most important of all, will never discriminate between existing and and new customer. In case of most private banks, you will realize after two years that the new customer is paying two per cent less interest than you. All this talk of 'sarkari' is nothing but pre-concieved notion and it is futile to react to these things.
                    ROI linked to PLR is justified. If a bank is luring new customer by offering lower rate initially then I don't think it is loss to buyer. Buyer has to pay to as per PLR anyway. Initial lower ROI discount can't continue forever.

Comment

Fefault payment of 2-3 EMIs and you will know the difference between private banks & psu banks.

This is very true of car loans and i guess even for housing loans.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X