Collapse

Lotus Panache by The 3C Company in Sector 110, Noida

Last updated: 2 days ago
13830 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Lotus Panache by The 3C Company in Sector 110, Noida

HDFC extends its teaser rates till june 30.

http://www.financialexpress.com/news...scheme/618472/

Comment

Originally posted by vishal1880 View Post
      Hey Guys looking to book in Panache. Here is a piece of advice. Talk directly to 3C marketing...and get a discount... yes dont get into the broker crap, my friend has recently booked in 3C Panahce Island recently and got a whopping 8% discount to be adjusted in the EMIs (better than paying the TDS and running around those assholes like a begger asking for your refund)

was the discount on DP or CLP
      Last edited by kohlinitin; May 15 2010, 08:38 AM.

Comment

CLP had it been DP he would have got 18% (10% DP Discount + 8% discount)

Comment

Builder Buyer Agreement

Has anyone received the BB agreement?I have booked in tower 8 and received the demand letter for 2nd installment with a due date of 7th june.

Are we supposed to give 2nd installment without the agreement?

Comment

Hardly matters.... BB Agreement is only for availing loan

Comment

I have come to know that 3C is increasing the no of floors to 27 in few towers.

Comment

Have they all ready launched these towers for which they are increasing the number of floors?
                Are they also increasing the number of lifts available in those towers ?

Originally posted by vksharma2020
                Someone has posted this information on Yahoo Group of Panache buyers: the no of floors in towers 20-25 have been increased from 23 to 27. If true, the total no. of flats in LP will now be 3858+144= 4002. 98 flats per acre, plus a school and commercial space. No further comments.

Comment

exceptionally high rise towers in Panache

I would like to see members opinion on unusually high rise towers (27 floors) in Lotus Panache. There are several aspects to address:

First of all, people in India are not (yet) used to live in such high rise floors (except may be Mumbai).

Secondly, I had a talk with sales person from 3C (as I am interested in buying an apartment for my own usage in Panache) and he informed me that flats are available in almost all high rise towers (namely 1,2,3,..up to 10) starting 15th floor onwards. This clearly indicates the general preference of buyers in lower floors and most of the upper floors are still empty.

Consequently, what happens when the upper floors have no buyers, would that discourage the builder to reduce floors? Or try to sell these floors (say from 21-25) at an exceptionally lower prices.

Lastly, high rise towers obstruct the sun light (the shadow will be cast much farther owning to height) especially to lower level floors (say from ground up to 7/8th)

What do people have to say?

Comment

Originally posted by sharmapranav23 View Post
                    I would like to see members opinion on unusually high rise towers (27 floors) in Lotus Panache. There are several aspects to address:

First of all, people in India are not (yet) used to live in such high rise floors (except may be Mumbai).

Secondly, I had a talk with sales person from 3C (as I am interested in buying an apartment for my own usage in Panache) and he informed me that flats are available in almost all high rise towers (namely 1,2,3,..up to 10) starting 15th floor onwards. This clearly indicates the general preference of buyers in lower floors and most of the upper floors are still empty.

Consequently, what happens when the upper floors have no buyers, would that discourage the builder to reduce floors? Or try to sell these floors (say from 21-25) at an exceptionally lower prices.

Lastly, high rise towers obstruct the sun light (the shadow will be cast much farther owning to height) especially to lower level floors (say from ground up to 7/8th)

What do people have to say?
                    Well you gotta see Gurgaon. They have higher floors.

My flat is in LB on the 11th Floor (26 Storey Bldng) and I feel with so high floors its actually a better idea to go up.... yes lower floors will get no sun light no air.. nothing just the feeling of Dampness...

Comment

Which banks have approved LP ?

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X