3C Lotus Panache, Noida

Anyone booked with the 3C Lotus Panache in Noida so far?
Read more
13213 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I think it is in panache only that 3C has changed the layouts as well as number of floors per tower. Why didn't they did the same with boulevard?

Any comment?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vishal1880
    Hi Guys.... I am back :D... Did any one miss me??? :P The fast few days had been real hectic....

Anyways wanted to share a good news main papa ban gaya :D

Lee... do you really think they can deliver before time? I have booked in LB they are to deliver a 26 storey building in July 2012... currently not even the ground floor has been constructed... each floor takes almost 24-25 days for completion + brick work and finishing...i doubt they will even complete the structutre in 24 months... if they do.. this will be a new record!

Congratulations Vishal.
    CommentQuote
  • Dear all,

Is there anyone who booked in Tower 16?

Regards,
    NJ
    CommentQuote
  • Query

Hi,

Has anyone received any updated CLP payment plan. As the no. of floor have increased for 21 to 25 or more, the CLP payment plan must also be changed. The payments should be more staggered in terms of duration and no. of floors.

What do u say experts ?

Thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi
    New to this site

Seniors need your help !!!
    want to know where Lotus is? is it next to PAN

is there a avaliability now in lotusl? at what price?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Charan Sharma
    Hi
    New to this site

Seniors need your help !!!
    want to know where Lotus is? is it next to PAN

is there a avaliability now in lotusl? at what price?

Have a look

http://www.lotuspanache.in/index.htm
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Kaps_real1
    Hi,

Has anyone received any updated CLP payment plan. As the no. of floor have increased for 21 to 25 or more, the CLP payment plan must also be changed. The payments should be more staggered in terms of duration and no. of floors.

What do u say experts ?

Thanks.

The CLP Plan remains the same and there is no change pursuant to increase in number of floors. Also, the last installment based on number of floor says 'top flor', therefore, there need not be any change reflecting the incresed floor. The CLP plan is already part of the BB Agreeemnt.
    CommentQuote
  • Entrance Structure in Panache

Is anyone having idea, how 3C is planning the entrance gate for Panache? is it just gonna be a barrier-gate...like kendriya vihar etc, which would be a big turn off. In LB, entrance structure seems to be really impressive, however nothing has been proposed of that sort for Panache.
    CommentQuote
  • Can anyone please provide the best current rates for panache / island?
    CommentQuote
  • Recently came across ad in Times Property for Panache by Unicon & Investors clinic. Both claim starting rates are at 29 lacs but the Unicon guy claims to give better discount.

Also, I have posted an enquiry yesterday on their site http://www.uniconproperty.com but am yet to get a call.

The builder isn't extending any discount, so I guess have to go via broker.

Any suggestions... I am a first time investor & need your advice.
    CommentQuote
  • Monthly updates

When do they post the monthly updates on their website?
    CommentQuote
  • Don't know much about that... but the telesales lady told me their site is always updated with the latest project info.

I've heard from some sources that they are doing good in Noida & are offering good discounts. But still I need to know if they have a good after sales relationship?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by leechawla
    When do they post the monthly updates on their website?

3c guys generally post the update around 1st of month as in case of boulevard and its 5th now , hope they will post updated photos soon.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by matrix99
    3c guys generally post the update around 1st of month as in case of boulevard and its 5th now , hope they will post updated photos soon.

waise seems abhi dekhne layak kuch hua nahin hai :D:D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sandy.kumar395
    Don't know much about that... but the telesales lady told me their site is always updated with the latest project info.

I've heard from some sources that they are doing good in Noida & are offering good discounts. But still I need to know if they have a good after sales relationship?

good after sales relationship ?? whenever i have asked them about any queries they have responded soon, posted response about cheques too. lets see how they will be later??
    CommentQuote