Lotus Panache by The 3C Company in Sector 110, Noida

Last updated: 1 week ago
13855 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Lotus Panache by The 3C Company in Sector 110, Noida

Originally posted by sharmapranav23 View Post
    I would like to see members opinion on unusually high rise towers (27 floors) in Lotus Panache. There are several aspects to address:

First of all, people in India are not (yet) used to live in such high rise floors (except may be Mumbai).
    Last 6 years, people got used to high rise apartments (I mean higher than 3 story but upto 11 story). I foresee people will get used to 21 story in next 5-6 years and may be upto 25 in next 10 years.
    Secondly, I had a talk with sales person from 3C (as I am interested in buying an apartment for my own usage in Panache) and he informed me that flats are available in almost all high rise towers (namely 1,2,3,..up to 10) starting 15th floor onwards. This clearly indicates the general preference of buyers in lower floors and most of the upper floors are still empty.
    Yes, there is still trend for lower floor but upper floors will also sold later if not now.
    Consequently, what happens when the upper floors have no buyers, would that discourage the builder to reduce floors? Or try to sell these floors (say from 21-25) at an exceptionally lower prices.
    No, my guess is builder (3C in this case) is in profit even if they make upto 21 story as planned earlier so by raising tower heights they are earning more profits. They should not be concerned if people are not taking them now. They know the location is prime and there is high probability of upper floors get sold later (may be in ready to move conditions)
    Lastly, high rise towers obstruct the sun light (the shadow will be cast much farther owning to height) especially to lower level floors (say from ground up to 7/8th)
    True, lights may be switched on even during day in inwards facing lower floors causing unhealthy living and high electricity bills.
    Last edited by alien; May 17 2010, 11:45 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dhruv Garg
      CAN SOMEONE PROVIDE THE YAHOO GROUP ADDRESS OF LP or invitation to me for joining the group. My email id is dhruvgargyahoo.com

3C_Lotus_Panache

Comment

Originally posted by vishal1880 View Post
        Well you gotta see Gurgaon. They have higher floors.

My flat is in LB on the 11th Floor (26 Storey Bldng) and I feel with so high floors its actually a better idea to go up.... yes lower floors will get no sun light no air.. nothing just the feeling of Dampness...

Agree, lots of premium projects like Belaire, Central Park2 are 25+ in Gurgaon. Some like LaLagune are low rise.. but then they are one loooooong building..

So, yeah.. higher floors should not be a problem if the builder takes care of seisimic aspects of tower design and Elevator requirements. Increased density of the project is definitely a dampener for those who were looking for some exclusivity. Looks like 3C is keen to launch Panache - II but didnt get a plot so decided to launch it on the top of Panache - I.

Comment

Originally posted by capreal26 View Post
          Agree, lots of premium projects like Belaire, Central Park2 are 25+ in Gurgaon. Some like LaLagune are low rise.. but then they are one loooooong building..

So, yeah.. higher floors should not be a problem if the builder takes care of seisimic aspects of tower design and Elevator requirements. Increased density of the project is definitely a dampener for those who were looking for some exclusivity. Looks like 3C is keen to launch Panache - II but didnt get a plot so decided to launch it on the top of Panache - I.
          I am sure 3C will take care of the Sesmic requirments. Donot know if they are increasing the number of floors in LB also

I was brain stroming on what could have been the reason to increase floors... so here is my theory, with the Splur of new projects in NOIDA supply is crossing Demand and builders are unable to raise prices to make profits, infact prices are being reduced. Similarly builder are Spectical in launching new projects thinking that it really might not sell an will lead to embaresment.

Now every one has a target for profits and sales.... I am sure the 3C sales and marketing guys will miss out the targets for 2010 (which must have been sent really high) so how do you make up for the loss (considering the scenario above) simple launch more floors ... land is the same... infra is the same... on a few more floors to build... the profit margin in this case would be anything around 70-75% .... so why not add more floors, they have sold all the apprtments on the lower floors and buyers could really do nothing about it... (builder can change or alter plan at anytime before posession BB Agreement and Allotment Letter) you have really not been misled . Dont be too surprised if the towers actually cross 35 floors.....

Comment

Does it make sense for people to pay the same price for one tower in which there are 14 floors and 3 lifts, and the one in which there are 27 floors and 3 lifts...

Originally posted by vksharma2020

They are increasing nothing but the number of flats. Feel myself lucky that my apartment is outside facing and no tower is there in front of it.

Comment

Originally posted by nibha View Post
              Does it make sense for people to pay the same price for one tower in which there are 14 floors and 3 lifts, and the one in which there are 27 floors and 3 lifts...
              No. I think thats pretty much obvious. Whats your point?

Comment

Originally posted by nibha View Post
                I think the buyers cannot do anything in this regard as 3C seems to have their agreements which sanction such things...
                But what the buyers must ask is that how the carpet area loading will decrease as with the increase in the no of flats the common areas are being shared by more flats and thus the loading on each individual unit should decrease resulting in a higher carpet area or reduced super area...

Comment

Absolutely right..........

Comment

Does BB agreement mentions no. of floors in the tower, you booked in?
                    Anyone from LB, please answer?

Originally posted by mt0587 View Post
                    I think the buyers cannot do anything in this regard as 3C seems to have their agreements which sanction such things...
                    But what the buyers must ask is that how the carpet area loading will decrease as with the increase in the no of flats the common areas are being shared by more flats and thus the loading on each individual unit should decrease resulting in a higher carpet area or reduced super area...

Comment

Originally posted by kms7017 View Post
                      Does BB agreement mentions no. of floors in the tower, you booked in?
                      Anyone from LB, please answer?
                      Nope, but it does say that plans can be altered without information.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X