3C Lotus Panache, Noida

Anyone booked with the 3C Lotus Panache in Noida so far?
Read more
13210 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by sandy.kumar395
    Recently came across ad in Times Property for Panache by Unicon & Investors clinic. Both claim starting rates are at 29 lacs but the Unicon guy claims to give better discount.

Also, I have posted an enquiry yesterday on their site http://www.uniconproperty.com but am yet to get a call.

The builder isn't extending any discount, so I guess have to go via broker.

Any suggestions... I am a first time investor & need your advice.

price will be definetely will be more than 29 lakh, what advertisement show seems bsp?
    CommentQuote
    Recently came across ad in Times Property for Panache by Unicon & Investors clinic. Both claim starting rates are at 29 lacs but the Unicon guy claims to give better discount.

Also, I have posted an enquiry yesterday on their site http://www.uniconproperty.com but am yet to get a call.

The builder isn't extending any discount, so I guess have to go via broker.

Any suggestions... I am a first time investor & need your advice.

waise unicon is forum per behut bednaam hai so be careful....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by matrix99
    waise unicon is forum per behut bednaam hai so be careful....

Can you advice some other broker who has an organized setup? I tried talking to Investors Clinic but the discount offered is less.
    CommentQuote
    Can you advice some other broker who has an organized setup? I tried talking to Investors Clinic but the discount offered is less.

Try with Buniyad or AllCheckDeals ask for 6.5% discount at least. 4% from builder and 2.5% from broker
    CommentQuote
  • Discounts

All brokers are giving similar offers -only difference is getting 6% or 6.5% wherein 4% they give you upfront(builder discount) and remaining they give you credit note(for release of 1% at 25% payment from end & balance 1% at 40% payment from your end on total flat cost)

Now what remains to be seen is,if any one has received payment for the credit note handed by brokers
    Can any member please let us know
    Originally Posted by Ajay Chauhan
    Try with Buniyad or AllCheckDeals ask for 6.5% discount at least. 4% from builder and 2.5% from broker
    CommentQuote
  • UNICON - Big No No.

Hi everyone,

Don't trust UNICON, they have a total difference in attitude once u have paid ur 1st installment.
    I have already made 30% payment, and as per there credit note, they should have released my complete amount, but now they say, they haven't received the same from 3c's.

There commitments are never trust worthy, i have booked thru them.

U'll have to run after them for your money.

Rgds
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by smartthinker143
    As this is a public forum.....can't disclose the discount I shall be providing but yes you can contact me or send a private message for lotus panache....the deal would be a better one for sure!!!

One more "well wisher" hanging around... :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by smartthinker143
    As this is a public forum.....can't disclose the discount I shall be providing but yes you can contact me or send a private message for lotus panache....the deal would be a better one for sure!!!

yet another broker or pest or :bab (5): on this forum - calls for a :bab (3)::bab (3)::bab (3)::bab (3)::bab (3):
    CommentQuote
  • I received the receipt of the payment made today. The application id mentioned is LP19XX. I booked on 12th of June.
    CommentQuote
  • Ghost of service tax seems to have struck finally...see prateek wisteria thread... i have just paid second installment..not sure if it will attract ST
    Logix ppl are claiming that booking bfr 1st july wont attract ST. Has anybody checked with 3C?
    CommentQuote
  • Has anybody booked after Jun 30, I wanted to know how much service tax is applicable. Has anybody seen the sample flat yet ? Any comments ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Ranjit.jha
    Ghost of service tax seems to have struck finally...see prateek wisteria thread... i have just paid second installment..not sure if it will attract ST
    Logix ppl are claiming that booking bfr 1st july wont attract ST. Has anybody checked with 3C?

Its scary :(
    Wanted to confirm one thing, I have to pay the next installment 45 days after receiving the allotment letter?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by leechawla
    Its scary :(
    Wanted to confirm one thing, I have to pay the next installment 45 days after receiving the allotment letter?

Yeah..you will receive a demand note aftr allotmnt letr..with due date as Date on Allotment letr + 45 days
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rajesh.singh06
    Has anybody booked after Jun 30, I wanted to know how much service tax is applicable. Has anybody seen the sample flat yet ? Any comments ?

Do we have to pay service tax on BSP or total cost? Will it not mean paying another 5-6 lakhs on a basic cost of 50 lakhs?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sanjaysood
    Do we have to pay service tax on BSP or total cost? Will it not mean paying another 5-6 lakhs on a basic cost of 50 lakhs?

in case there is service-tax its not 10%,its 3-4 % effective.
    CommentQuote