Collapse

Lotus Panache by The 3C Company in Sector 110, Noida

Last updated: 12 hours ago
13833 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Lotus Panache by The 3C Company in Sector 110, Noida

Are they still adjusting the brokers credit note ( 4%) of previous bookings.
    In my case they are saying it cant because allotment letter has prepared. I dont understand why they cant prepare one more copy of that.

Comment

Originally posted by vishal1880 View Post
      I am sure 3C will take care of the Sesmic requirments. Donot know if they are increasing the number of floors in LB also

I was brain stroming on what could have been the reason to increase floors... so here is my theory, with the Splur of new projects in NOIDA supply is crossing Demand and builders are unable to raise prices to make profits, infact prices are being reduced. Similarly builder are Spectical in launching new projects thinking that it really might not sell an will lead to embaresment.

Now every one has a target for profits and sales.... I am sure the 3C sales and marketing guys will miss out the targets for 2010 (which must have been sent really high) so how do you make up for the loss (considering the scenario above) simple launch more floors ... land is the same... infra is the same... on a few more floors to build... the profit margin in this case would be anything around 70-75% .... so why not add more floors, they have sold all the apprtments on the lower floors and buyers could really do nothing about it... (builder can change or alter plan at anytime before posession BB Agreement and Allotment Letter) you have really not been misled . Dont be too surprised if the towers actually cross 35 floors.....
      Any builder to make money out of project, has to mafe full use of FAR/FSI. So his option is either to increase the height or add few more towers. There no way a builder can add more floors, if he has already utilised FSI fully.

As regards lifts, National Building Construction Code being followed by all Development Authorities, prescribes requirenent of lifts and staircases per household/builtup area.

But anything & everything is possible of NOIDA Authority fellas are hand-in-glove with the builder.

Comment

Mods...Pls. ban this gentlemen...he is spamming

Comment

Originally posted by vksharma2020
          ..........whom?
          Dont worry Sharma ji, he has been banned and the post has been removed!

Comment

no option for down payment buyers

After waiting for a long time I finally zeroed in on ICICI bank for my home loan as I did not have much choice.
            Leave PSU banks aside even HDFC is not entertaining for the DP buyers.
            I know that ICICI doesn't have a good reputation in the market but I did not want to go for NBFCs like Indiabulls & Deutsche Post either (as posted in my earlier post). May be later on I'll transfer it to some other bank if I face any issue.

Comment

2nd Installment

Has anybody paid the 2nd insatallment?I have received demand letter with a due date of 7th June.

Comment

Originally posted by realbad View Post
                After waiting for a long time I finally zeroed in on ICICI bank for my home loan as I did not have much choice.
                Leave PSU banks aside even HDFC is not entertaining for the DP buyers.
                I know that ICICI doesn't have a good reputation in the market but I did not want to go for NBFCs like Indiabulls & Deutsche Post either (as posted in my earlier post). May be later on I'll transfer it to some other bank if I face any issue.
                What is ROI you got? How much they are charging for home insurance & which one you opted?

Comment

Unit 4 in Panache Island

Originally posted by alien View Post
                  mr kohli, I m from this planet and I tell you by looking at the site map
                  Definitely Island cluster plan is best. Unit-4 (pointing to road) is best in all towers, then 1 and 3.
                  Initially I thought the same and booked a unit 4 in Tower 30 but now I am having doubts. And thinking maybe 3 or 1 would be better than a 4. The reason being the road facing side of the house has no balconies or windows. Its just a big wall.. most probably for the fancy vertical plantation planned by 3c.

The southern edge of this house would be having 2 bathrooms side by side. So not much advantage there either except would be great for an afternoon bath in winters.

So the balconies are on either side east or west of unit 4. I fear the winter afternoon sun might be missing for this house for about an hour or two .. to enjoy sun in the balconies. What do you think ?

We are a family who loves to sit in the winter sun around mid morning to mid afternoon. And if its going to be missing during that time... its going to be kind of sad in the dream home.

Comment

Originally posted by vishal1880 View Post
                    Hey Guys looking to book in Panache. Here is a piece of advice. Talk directly to 3C marketing...and get a discount... yes dont get into the broker crap, my friend has recently booked in 3C Panahce Island recently and got a whopping 8% discount to be adjusted in the EMIs (better than paying the TDS and running around those assholes like a begger asking for your refund)
                    When we booked about 2 months back, we booked directly with 3c guys as we do not believe in brokers. We had asked for a discount as we were coming direct.. but we were told they don't give any discounts for direct bookings.. and if we are interested in discounts, then they could refer us to their channel partners.. i.e brokers/agents.

But since we believe its better to pay money directly to builder (who after all is making the project..working on it.. so is more deserving than the agents... eating up the discounts... who would be getting money for doing nothing actually) we bought directly from them. Now I wonder what did your friend say to them to get them to change their mind. As back then, they said its our corporate policy not to give direct discounts to customers.

Comment

For tower 30 , sunlight may be blocked by tower 14 for sure .....so might have lesser sunlight during afternoon but you may receive the 3PM sunlight but tower 29 will not have this issue ....

Originally posted by MinteR View Post
                      Initially I thought the same and booked a unit 4 in Tower 30 but now I am having doubts. And thinking maybe 3 or 1 would be better than a 4. The reason being the road facing side of the house has no balconies or windows. Its just a big wall.. most probably for the fancy vertical plantation planned by 3c.

The southern edge of this house would be having 2 bathrooms side by side. So not much advantage there either except would be great for an afternoon bath in winters.

So the balconies are on either side east or west of unit 4. I fear the winter afternoon sun might be missing for this house for about an hour or two .. to enjoy sun in the balconies. What do you think ?

We are a family who loves to sit in the winter sun around mid morning to mid afternoon. And if its going to be missing during that time... its going to be kind of sad in the dream home.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X