3C Lotus Panache, Noida

Anyone booked with the 3C Lotus Panache in Noida so far?
Read more
Reply
13209 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • waise any body has concrete information about service tax if its applicable to bookings before july1 too , waise by logic it should not be but who knows what Fm put in papers?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by matrix99
    waise any body has concrete information about service tax if its applicable to bookings before july1 too , waise by logic it should not be but who knows what Fm put in papers?


    yahi tumara ghar hai... yahin raha karo... achche lagte ho ... :D:D:D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by matrix99
    waise any body has concrete information about service tax if its applicable to bookings before july1 too , waise by logic it should not be but who knows what Fm put in papers?

    The notification does not give any cutoff date. So logically, whatever service is provided by builder post 1st July to the customers wd be taxable, be it new or existing customers. The rate wd be 10.3% on 25% of flat cost i.e.2.58% of all charges charged to you by the builder
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mt0587
    The notification does not give any cutoff date. So logically, whatever service is provided by builder post 1st July to the customers wd be taxable, be it new or existing customers. The rate wd be 10.3% on 25% of flat cost i.e.2.58% of all charges charged to you by the builder

    then builder should produce the details of all the services (construction activity) provided along with date of service before asking ST for them..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Ranjit.jha
    then builder should produce the details of all the services (construction activity) provided along with date of service before asking ST for them..

    There are two scenarios here. either builder does this 2.58% thing on total cost. In this case he does not need to produce any details.
    Or he may choose to club all the services rendered after 1st July separately and charge 10.3% on the total of that. so it will be entirely a builders decision based on what is more beneficial to him.
    CommentQuote
  • It seems ambiguity over service tax is turning into marketing gimmick... received msg from some dealer abt some project..it says "NO EXTRA CHARGES JUST FOR 1 WEEK" ;)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Ranjit.jha
    It seems ambiguity over service tax is turning into marketing gimmick... received msg from some dealer abt some project..it says "NO EXTRA CHARGES JUST FOR 1 WEEK" ;)


    When 3C is going 2 launch new tower. Are they R planning 2 increase prices?
    CommentQuote
  • Ranjit,
    I called up broker couple of days back and new price for tower 30 is 3150.
    CommentQuote
  • But I am told that at 3150 discount of 8% is being offered. If it is so, then there is hardly any difference
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sanjaysood
    But I am told that at 3150 discount of 8% is being offered. If it is so, then there is hardly any difference


    Who is offering 8 percent discount in clp plan. 3c or some broker thru credit note. I got max 6.5 percent thru broker for clp plan.
    CommentQuote
  • I am not sure dear, just read at some blog. do not remember exactly. did not take it seriously as I had already booked at 6.5% discount in May. Someone also said that new tower is being booked at 3125 and not 3150. Hardly any broker talks transparent.
    CommentQuote
  • Allotment Letter-timeline

    I have received the payment receipts yesterday-8th July for my Booking done for Tower 21 on 18th June.

    Can someone please indicate by when I can expect my allotment letter,as i have to arrange funds for next schedule of 10% payment,which i believe will be due on receiving Allotment letter(within 45 days)
    CommentQuote
  • You will receive allotment letter in about 15-20 days from booking. I booked on 23 may, allotment letter on 20 June and now my second instalment is due before 3 august. What price you booked and what discount. Pls share. Which floor?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by faujiman
    I have received the payment receipts yesterday-8th July for my Booking done for Tower 21 on 18th June.

    Can someone please indicate by when I can expect my allotment letter,as i have to arrange funds for next schedule of 10% payment,which i believe will be due on receiving Allotment letter(within 45 days)


    Please share the first two digits of application number.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by leechawla
    Please share the first two digits of application number.



    Any idea about the number of flats sold by them in terms of percentage? Jaypee Kensington Boulevard have been advertising PROJECT ALMOST SOLD. The same advt. is being repeated every week.
    CommentQuote