3C Lotus Panache, Noida

Anyone booked with the 3C Lotus Panache in Noida so far?
Read more
Reply
13209 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by yogeshb
    Thats great, i too booked into tower 21.

    hay, did u get 5 % of discount from the builder alone.


    Yes , this discount is given by the Builder .
    We should not stress much on discount , as some might get even 1% extra . The main point to see now is that the construction is done as committed by the Builder and finally we get some excellent property in end .
    In this Expressway since the supply is plenty the demand will only get created if the final product comes out to be worldclass. Every other day new projects are being launched which will not let the prices increase in near future .
    I hope we might be able to to beat inflation as most of us who have invested in this project would not be first home owners .
    CommentQuote
  • I agree with you on most of the points except that many of my collegues who booked in panache are 1st time owners.:)
    CommentQuote
  • Flat availability?

    Anyone recently booked in 2bhk configuration at Lotus Panache. Please share what tower and floor you got...

    PS: am trying to get something in Phase 1.. but all they are offering is in Phase 3.. which is like 4-5 years away in delivery timeframe..
    CommentQuote
  • I have one question in my mind . These Builders are increasing the height as per their wish and we all are talking abt the load on the club facilities which will occur due to more no. of people in the society . Does these high rises comply to as declared sesmic zone requirements . I am not sure that in India there is any department who is accessing the construction quality .
    In Delhi till date u will not find out any building more than 30 floors . This pattern of high rise till 30 floors has just started in NCR as u all must have noticed that apartments in Dwarka are not more than 10-12 floors .
    CommentQuote
  • Seismic zone apart, do they have fire fighting equipment to reach that height? I highly doubt. Even LP is charging huge amount from flat buyers towards fire fighting charges. I feel that amount will go to Noida Authority.
    CommentQuote
  • and..

    and do these builders have competent Architects who can verify the strength of the land below, that if it will be able to take the load of such height....and for that matter is there any competent person in authority who will check this before passing the extra floors....or just due to the gree dof builder and NA guys(being bribed) the buyer or end user will face the consequences...:bab (45):


    Originally Posted by sanjaysood
    Seismic zone apart, do they have fire fighting equipment to reach that height? I highly doubt. Even LP is charging huge amount from flat buyers towards fire fighting charges. I feel that amount will go to Noida Authority.
    CommentQuote
  • Also if u see their commercial bulidings which they claim as successful projects none of these buildings are more than 10 floors .
    It will definately be a tough task for these new builders who have ventured into residential field . In comparison DLF is a very old builder in which u can find out that all the ongoing projects currently under construction are sesmic zone V complaint instead of reqt of IV.
    The only thing which is a matter of concern is the height as increasing 5 to 6 floors in 20 storey building means adding 30% height which doe not looks very impressive .
    For a builder like Ireo who is building 51 floors the rate is 5500/- psf as they are claiming the structure to be completely earthquake proof.
    IN Panache i am not sure if they are giving any special care as they have only recently changed the no. of floors implying that only additional floors will be made on the initial planned structure.
    CommentQuote
  • Tower 11 (Ground Floor, Sun facing)

    I have a ground floor in Phase 1, Tower 11. If any one is interested in making an offer, I am all ear.
    CommentQuote
  • absolutly correct.

    so that means either these builders already know beforehand while launching the project that they will be building say 20 floors instead of 15 what they claim initially and start the digging work and construction based on that....
    or if after constructing even say basement they plan to build 5 additional floors than that means they are just playing with our hard earned money and worse with thousands of lives living there, because the foundation is not that strong to cater 5 extra floors....I mean I don't have that much technical knowledge about construction bussiness but still these basic things even layman understands that the whole building stands on the stron foundation...
    comments invited.

    Originally Posted by vnagpal29
    Also if u see their commercial bulidings which they claim as successful projects none of these buildings are more than 10 floors .
    It will definately be a tough task for these new builders who have ventured into residential field . In comparison DLF is a very old builder in which u can find out that all the ongoing projects currently under construction are sesmic zone V complaint instead of reqt of IV.
    The only thing which is a matter of concern is the height as increasing 5 to 6 floors in 20 storey building means adding 30% height which doe not looks very impressive .
    For a builder like Ireo who is building 51 floors the rate is 5500/- psf as they are claiming the structure to be completely earthquake proof.
    IN Panache i am not sure if they are giving any special care as they have only recently changed the no. of floors implying that only additional floors will be made on the initial planned structure.
    CommentQuote
  • AFAIK all the digging has taken place after they have released the final plan......which showed the exact number of floors for each tower


    Originally Posted by amol8080
    so that means either these builders already know beforehand while launching the project that they will be building say 20 floors instead of 15 what they claim initially and start the digging work and construction based on that....
    or if after constructing even say basement they plan to build 5 additional floors than that means they are just playing with our hard earned money and worse with thousands of lives living there, because the foundation is not that strong to cater 5 extra floors....I mean I don't have that much technical knowledge about construction bussiness but still these basic things even layman understands that the whole building stands on the stron foundation...
    comments invited.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amol8080
    so that means either these builders already know beforehand while launching the project that they will be building say 20 floors instead of 15 what they claim initially and start the digging work and construction based on that....
    or if after constructing even say basement they plan to build 5 additional floors than that means they are just playing with our hard earned money and worse with thousands of lives living there, because the foundation is not that strong to cater 5 extra floors....I mean I don't have that much technical knowledge about construction bussiness but still these basic things even layman understands that the whole building stands on the stron foundation...
    comments invited.


    why does it matter before or after as construction has not started yet ?
    CommentQuote
  • I was saying in the cases where the construction have already started...

    and anyways what I think is that these projects are being planned for atleast 1 year before these are launched or pre launched..so what makes them feel after the launch(after few people have booked in the project) that the number of floors should be increased. or is that builder already have this thing in mind but initially they show less floors and get bookings and then open few more floors. this is cheating on their behalf. isn't it?

    Originally Posted by matrix99
    why does it matter before or after as construction has not started yet ?
    CommentQuote
  • I guess you need to go through the entire thread to understand it completely. They were never making plan for 1 yr....they didnt even had land then.

    3C got the land somewhere around oct-nov
    then they made plans and launched the proj in mid jan 10
    then FAR was increased by NA and hence no of floors were increased
    no construction has taken place before plans were final
    They only disclosed no of floors for twoer 1-4 and 11,12,12A initially (rest of towers - no disclosure was done if u see the original plan) and later increased it in tower 1-4 as FAR was increased by NA and a builder will always take the max benefit out of it. 3C is no saint....

    not so much ethical on their part surely

    if we are talking abt foundation and all then construction of increased towers yet to be done...so where is the prob ?

    Originally Posted by amol8080
    I was saying in the cases where the construction have already started...

    and anyways what I think is that these projects are being planned for atleast 1 year before these are launched or pre launched..so what makes them feel after the launch(after few people have booked in the project) that the number of floors should be increased. or is that builder already have this thing in mind but initially they show less floors and get bookings and then open few more floors. this is cheating on their behalf. isn't it?
    CommentQuote
  • 1900sq ft.

    Can anybody help me with which all towers have 1900 sq.ft size flats?

    and which have been launched?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vksharma2020
    Towers 15,16,17,18 and 19. I think only 15 and 16 have been launched so far.


    Add Tower 14 to that. 14,15,16 have been launched so far. 17-19 yet to be launched... There are sizes of 1929 & 1955 sft in these towers.
    CommentQuote