Collapse

Lotus Panache by The 3C Company in Sector 110, Noida

Last updated: 3 hours ago
13835 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Lotus Panache by The 3C Company in Sector 110, Noida

I second it. Gardenia, Mahagun, 2 other popular threads are lost in crowd (sec-75,76,78,77,120...) whereas LP managed to get most attention. Clearly living up to its name Panache....

Comment

It is also cuz of the fact that the proj has been more or less controversial (to most of the people) right from starting ......from kabristan to increased no of floors....it has seen all

Originally posted by alien View Post
      I second it. Gardenia, Mahagun, 2 other popular threads are lost in crowd (sec-75,76,78,77,120...) whereas LP managed to get most attention. Clearly living up to its name Panache....

Comment

Originally posted by deeps79 View Post
        It is also cuz of the fact that the proj has been more or less controversial (to most of the people) right from starting ......from kabristan to increased no of floors....it has seen all
        But still its one of the best projects in the area... had I not booked in LB I would have booked here....(NRI Residency would have been the first choice but just cant get faith in the builder)

Comment

wish 3C was building NRI ....

Comment

Other builders r adding new towers atleast 3C guys r adding new floors only.
            Any idea what is occupancy rate of new apt complex in India ? I don't think it reaches anywhere close to 100% till 15 years. In Dwarks I have seen 50% occupancy even after 5 years of completion.

Originally posted by dheerajchugh303 View Post
            Any one have some idea of the approx number of flats in panache or LB(exclude especia)? Did 3c increase number of flats in LB too?

Comment

Originally posted by atul77 View Post
              Other builders r adding new towers atleast 3C guys r adding new floors only.
              Any idea what is occupancy rate of new apt complex in India ? I don't think it reaches anywhere close to 100% till 15 years. In Dwarks I have seen 50% occupancy even after 5 years of completion.
              And still rates have escalated in Dwarka??

Comment

Yhi to Indian real estate market ki maya hai. Rehne waale hai nahi to rate badh rahe hai
                Originally posted by leechawla View Post
                And still rates have escalated in Dwarka??

Comment

I agree completely....

i think if u are looking for a house to stay on ur own then it is one of the best proj in noida (top 3)...not only on eway

Originally posted by vishal1880 View Post
                  But still its one of the best projects in the area... had I not booked in LB I would have booked here....(NRI Residency would have been the first choice but just cant get faith in the builder)

Comment

Originally posted by atul77 View Post
                    Yhi to Indian real estate market ki maya hai. Rehne waale hai nahi to rate badh rahe hai
                    That is the biggest problem in Dwarka. Lack of end user !
                    Most of the money has come from investors, who might not even be in India. Occupancy rate has been best in Gurgaon so far, due to loads and loads of organisations shifting from Delhi to Gurgaon. Although new Gurgaon developments, which are far away, would not have good occupancy. Market rates are always driven by end users and occupancy.

Unlimited supply of land (e.g. Greater Noida) would not let rates to go up much. No one would buy your flat at appreciated price if hundreds of builders are there in the market selling new flats and offering discounts in the same location.
                    Last edited by rashmi_sweet23; May 28 2010, 10:30 AM.

Comment

The flat rates may not appreciate in G.Noida belt, but the land rates are following the trend visible in NCR. Yamuna Expressway has touched 4K-5k, Noida Ext 10-15K premium. The end user theory may not work for the land rates.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X