Lotus Panache by The 3C Company in Sector 110, Noida

Last updated: 4 days ago
13830 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Lotus Panache by The 3C Company in Sector 110, Noida

Construction status of Lotus Panache

Can anyone give updates whether the excavation has started at the panache site?
    Also I would like to know who will control the monthly maintenance amount once the society will be ready?

Comment

Originally posted by rashmi_sweet23 View Post
      wish 3C was building NRI ....

you mean at that location and at same rate

Comment

Originally posted by matrix99 View Post
        Hi

Any one idea about how many towers still not open in panache and how much % flats are booked? so whats total number of flats in Panche? just want to have rough idea?

Thanks.

No clue anyone? any approx idea?

Comment

AFAIK I think its the other way.....most of investors are in gurgaon....u will easily find most of the apts empty in gurgaon

in dwarka u will find generally most of the apts empty cuz their possession has not been given due to court case issues....

anyways we are going offtopic here.....

Originally posted by rashmi_sweet23 View Post
          That is the biggest problem in Dwarka. Lack of end user !
          Most of the money has come from investors, who might not even be in India. Occupancy rate has been best in Gurgaon so far, due to loads and loads of organisations shifting from Delhi to Gurgaon. Although new Gurgaon developments, which are far away, would not have good occupancy. Market rates are always driven by end users and occupancy.

Comment

My two cents: First of all, average is not really the right indicator for most data as it conceals more than it reveals. Occupancy in a given property and location is very much a micro level variable and a result of combination of factors. Hence, a generalisation like 50% vacancy in Dwarka and Gurgaon doesn't tell much. I am sure even with 50% vacancy, there would be a lot of variability in occupancy, prices, and demand in each square mile depending on how desirable a particular location is.

Secondly, in India real estate is assured as a relatively safe and a very visible place to park money in the hope of inflation beating returns. There is no cost attached to keeping an unoccupied property, as long as the funding is not leveraged. So, there is no incentive for most investors to liquidate properties without making a decent profit and that prevents steep corrections.

Thirdly, greed of builders and cost inflation pushes up the prices of new developments.

Fourth: Easy access to home loans increase money supply artificially and that contributes to appreciation

Last but not the least, human psychology of fear and greed makes the valuations fluctuate.

It is just a matter of today's timing and context in which, we can only try and second guess which way real estate prices in Delhi and NCR will go in general in the foreseeable future and even within that, there would be some properties that would gain more and some that would lose more accordingly. IMHO, Panache would be the one to gain relatively more from an upturn and lose relatively less in its valuation in a downturn
            Last edited by FactualVin; May 28 2010, 09:39 PM.

Comment

I definitely agree with u. Look at Dwarka rates are in 6k range. End user theory doesn't work that much. What I think works in India is infrastructure around the project.
              Originally posted by saurabh_realty View Post
              The flat rates may not appreciate in G.Noida belt, but the land rates are following the trend visible in NCR. Yamuna Expressway has touched 4K-5k, Noida Ext 10-15K premium. The end user theory may not work for the land rates.

Comment

Browsing through the data this way is very difficult with so many new launches happenning from time to time. To save us all time and make data more informative i have compiled the information as an excel and shared it for view and edit purpose
                below is the link...happy researching

http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?k...kdmdaVlE&hl=en

Comment

Browsing through the data this way is very difficult with so many new launches happenning from time to time. To save us all time and make data more informative i have compiled the information as an excel and shared it for view and edit purpose

Comment

Sigining FB agreement

I guess quoted one & Dwarka property discussions are not relevant to Panache only, so please start it in a seperate thread... Please don't make this thread for very general discussions...

Anyways, i hope people in Phase-1 (11, 12, 12A) must have received (and Phase-1A ppl are in process of receiving) FB agreement. I found few ppl are having some objections on some terms in it (on panache yahoo groups, although didn't see any actions). Are you ppl are going ahead with signing it or raise the issue with 3C?

Also, what happened in case of LB? People just signed it or told 3C to do few modifications & then signed it? If anyone from LB (Vishal et.al.) details us about those modifications, that would of great help to panache buyers.

Originally posted by saurabh227 View Post

Comment

Originally posted by pxr4211 View Post
                      I also booked in 3C panache - Phase 1 Tower12
                      Direct from builder, got 6% on BSP of 3050.

when have u booked it? and at which floor?

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X