3C Lotus Panache, Noida

Anyone booked with the 3C Lotus Panache in Noida so far?
Read more
Reply
13209 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by capreal26
    Add Tower 14 to that. 14,15,16 have been launched so far. 17-19 yet to be launched... There are sizes of 1929 & 1955 sft in these towers.


    please correct there sizes are 1935 and 1955 and there are 4 flats on ground as compare to other tower except panache island.
    CommentQuote
  • hi everybody

    is there anyone who has some idea as to which construction company is involved in the costruction of LP and what are its credentials. I believe 3c is not directly involved in construction and has contracted the same to outside construction firms. I wud also request those boarders who are civil engineers or have related experience to enlighten the LP forum as to the structural plans and norms for high towers and whether 3c seems to b sticking to it or not.
    CommentQuote
  • Did not know Hemlet is right next to LP. Digging work at that Hemlet site was going on today. Hemlet's boundary starts just where LP Phase-1 boundary ends. That means LP Phase-1 towers (11,12,12A) will have 25 story towers on both sides. Welcome to next gen Noida where even 14 story towers will not be true high-rise buildings anymore.
    CommentQuote
  • To 3C Lotus Panchace , Who have booked the flat in this Project:
    Request to let me know whether you have received any intimation on service tax if so can you share details. How it is going to work? Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Does anybody have any idea as to where the emergency power back up services etc. are going to be located in Lotus Panache??
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by alien
    Did not know Hemlet is right next to LP. Digging work at that Hemlet site was going on today. Hemlet's boundary starts just where LP Phase-1 boundary ends.

    There is some vacant land between one hamlet & LP phase1. Might be planned as park or commercial.
    CommentQuote
  • Contractor of Lotus Panache

    Can anybody confirm who is the contractor for Lotus Panache . I have checked from the company and investor clinic, both are saying that company will themselves be taking care of the project and will not be awarding the contract to any external construction company.
    Also I want to know the contractor for Lotus Boulevard. Pl. advise
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit94
    Does anybody have any idea as to where the emergency power back up services etc. are going to be located in Lotus Panache??


    I have seen the plans approved by NA available in 3C office. Such type of services are planned in first basement. Nothing is at ground level except elect. sub-station for which no space appears to have been specified.
    CommentQuote
  • Sunlight issues in Tower 01

    Friends, I've been offered a 1415 sq.ft. 3 BHK unit on resale in Tower 01 in unit no. 02, landscape facing. The price being offered is Rs. 2975/ sq. ft. plus Rs. 25/ sq. ft. broker fee. Can experts please advise how good this deal is?? Specially when I want a floor height in the range from 08-12 which I'm not otherwise getting in the fresh booking.
    This tower 1 unit 2 is very close to the tower 25 series flats(yet to be launched). can experts advise on the sunlight issues if ths twr 1 unit 2 shall remain in the shadow of the tower 21-25 during most time of the day. Members who booked in this unit must have checked on this criteria and can please share their advises.
    CommentQuote
  • Dear All

    have checked with 3C office , the contractors for panache are Gurbaksh singh and Big Brother.
    Can anybody provide us feedback on these 2 contractors as not much is available abt them on internet .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit94
    Friends, I've been offered a 1415 sq.ft. 3 BHK unit on resale in Tower 01 in unit no. 02, landscape facing. The price being offered is Rs. 2975/ sq. ft. plus Rs. 25/ sq. ft. broker fee. Can experts please advise how good this deal is?? Specially when I want a floor height in the range from 08-12 which I'm not otherwise getting in the fresh booking.
    This tower 1 unit 2 is very close to the tower 25 series flats(yet to be launched). can experts advise on the sunlight issues if ths twr 1 unit 2 shall remain in the shadow of the tower 21-25 during most time of the day. Members who booked in this unit must have checked on this criteria and can please share their advises.



    I just saw your message and then had a look at the location of Tower-1 Unit-2. I think the location is reasonably good. I have 1415 sq. ft in Tower 4, Unit 3 on a higher floor (between 10 and 15). I also had a resale option in hand, but I preferred to buy direct. But the deal you are getting is not bad. I believe that Tower 1 and 4 will be handed-over at the same time.

    But I have a little bit of advice to you. In my opinion, when you live in highrise towers, the first floor of the building appears too low and very near to the ground. Keep this factor in mind. Otherwise you will have an opportunity to book 1415 sq. ft. flat in towers to be launched in future. There you will have the choice of floor/landscape etc.

    Regards & Good Luck
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Friends,

    I am in Tower 4 (1415 Sq. Ft.). Yesterday I visited the company office to deposit my second instalment (45 days from booking). I also visited the site from all different directions. I was not aware that ATS One Hamlet is adjoining Panache. It will be good to have them as our immediate neighbours. In fact, it was a pleasant surprise to note that. ATS certainly has a very good reputation as they have delivered excellence so far.

    Yea, I also noticed that there is a small piece of land between Panache and One Hamlet. Do not know what it is?

    I am quite satisfied with the development work at site. Tower 4 excavation is complete. Phase I is progressing well.

    All the very best to all Panache buyers.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sanjaysood
    Hi Friends,

    I am in Tower 4 (1415 Sq. Ft.). Yesterday I visited the company office to deposit my second instalment (45 days from booking). I also visited the site from all different directions. I was not aware that ATS One Hamlet is adjoining Panache. It will be good to have them as our immediate neighbours. In fact, it was a pleasant surprise to note that. ATS certainly has a very good reputation as they have delivered excellence so far.

    Yea, I also noticed that there is a small piece of land between Panache and One Hamlet. Do not know what it is?

    I am quite satisfied with the development work at site. Tower 4 excavation is complete. Phase I is progressing well.

    All the very best to all Panache buyers.


    45 days from booking or allotment?
    CommentQuote
  • Tower 01, Unit 02

    Hi, which floor have you been offered? sunlight would depend on the floor, unit 02 is anyway the best of all the units in tower 01.
    CommentQuote
  • 45 days from booking.
    CommentQuote