3C Lotus Panache, Noida

Anyone booked with the 3C Lotus Panache in Noida so far?
Read more
13209 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by Ranjit.jha
    If 3C ppl are not myopic..they would put their best in LB/LP to create a brand status for themselves... we can see how "devotees" have lined up for ATS on the basis of their past performances (or just one performance..!!) and are ready to shell out any premium to get a piece of roof in their project..

Thanx for the update dear. I was also amused as to who is BIG BROTHER. However, thanks for enlightening us. Wig Brothers is an old and one of the top contractors of the country.

I feel people should refrain from spreading wrong names or rumous like gossips on this forum. I feel it is a serious forum and WE MUST ALSO ADHERE TO QUALITY AND KNOWLEDGE BASED DISCUSSIONS.

Thanks again.

I am quite relieved to note that it is Wig Brothers and not some BIG BROTHER.
    CommentQuote
  • How far is ATS hamlet from tower 10 and 9

How far is ATS hamlet from tower 10 and 9 of LP
    CommentQuote
  • not much far

Originally Posted by rohitagg
    How far is ATS hamlet from tower 10 and 9 of LP

Not much far off but why is it important?
    ppl at 15+ floors wud see ATS ppl as thier neighbors.
    CommentQuote
  • Panache vs One hamlet!

its only b'coz ATS has delivered a project before 3C thought of entering the residential sector. Once panache gets completed, people at ATS One Hamlet forum would ask how far is our tower from Panache :)

Panache is all set to set new benchmarks, this precisely is the reason why ATS started off with One hamlet in a hurry, they wanted to leverage its made up image in the limited time that they have (before the quality of 3C catches everybody's eye)
    CommentQuote
  • Let us devise a way to find out real Panache buyers on this forum, so that serious issues could be discussed.

Suggestions are solicited for the above.
    CommentQuote
  • If I have to book at this juncture, what prices and what floors are would be possibly available?
    CommentQuote
  • are apartments in panache still available? could some kind soul help me with basic pricing ... i'm an individual, not a broker, etc .... need to get atleast some idea
    CommentQuote
  • Update!

basic sale price was 3125 until yesterday. It now is 3200/sq ft. Available would actually depend on how fast you go for booking. According to stats, about 75% is already sold out of the launched towers, only the very high floors are available there in. A couple of towers (22 & 25) are in the cue next but I would assume people would have already made sure they get their desired units as and when it gets launched, they would be launched by Monday, if they dint get launched today.

Good luck :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sacho19
    basic sale price was 3125 until yesterday. It now is 3200/sq ft. Available would actually depend on how fast you go for booking. According to stats, about 75% is already sold out of the launched towers, only the very high floors are available there in. A couple of towers (22 & 25) are in the cue next but I would assume people would have already made sure they get their desired units as and when it gets launched, they would be launched by Monday, if they dint get launched today.

Good luck :)

is it 3200 now ...recently they changed to 3125 ........oh my god

but in older tower at higher floors they are charging 3050 only .
    CommentQuote
  • the availability in the old towers are only 19+ floors and they want to force people to make a purchase in thr older towers first by giving them this additional incentive. this is not what i feel, this is what the officials told me. It actually makes sense, anyone would like to buy units at lower floors and the only way higher floors would be sold is by providing the buyers with some additional incentive, specially when we know thr are a couple of more towers yet to be launched. Simple strategy but would it work :)

BTW 3C is not selling ground floors any more, all the ground floors would be sold later at 3600/Sq ft. people who already made thr purchase, are lucky :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by searchison
    is it 3200 now ...recently they changed to 3125 ........oh my god

but in older tower at higher floors they are charging 3050 only .

"oh my god" is good or bad for you? good if already booked, bad if still thinking. Old rate for higher floors will help them find buyers.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sacho19
    the availability in the old towers are only 19+ floors and they want to force people to make a purchase in thr older towers first by giving them this additional incentive. this is not what i feel, this is what the officials told me. It actually makes sense, anyone would like to buy units at lower floors and the only way higher floors would be sold is by providing the buyers with some additional incentive, specially when we know thr are a couple of more towers yet to be launched. Simple strategy but would it work :)

BTW 3C is not selling ground floors any more, all the ground floors would be sold later at 3600/Sq ft. people who already made thr purchase, are lucky :)
    I think there will only be pure investors at 15+ floors. You seem to know much by the way. Hope all that is not hyped.
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Sanjay,
    I agree with you and we should talk to builders about their commitment to quality. I also noticed that the plan shown on the the3c.in website doesn't addup-to even near to the super sqft area and the area of 1592 is actually giving you only ~1000 sqft of home including balcony. Here is the calculation as attached, Any comments ?

Originally Posted by sanjaysood
    You are right. We all know that 3C is a reputed builder, but at the same time we must also observe that 3C has been a reputed builder in commercial buildings and that too NOT HIGH RISE.

My dear friend Gurunanak (I am note sure whether he is a buyer in Panache or not) comments are uncalled for. It is becoming a healthy forum which will ultimately be good for all Panache buyers.

We are paying a premium price to 3C for a so-called premium product. But if the apprehensions raised by someone about the contractor i.e. Big Brother are true and correct, then we must bring these facts to the notice of 3C.

I feel that in high rise buildings the quality of construction has to be of PARAMOUNT IMPORTANCE.

However, at the same time, I also feel that it is high time that in addition to MERELY DISCUSSING SERIOUS ISSUES HERE, WE MUST TAKE SOME OTHER CONCRETE STEPS TO TALK TO 3C PEOPLE.

Comments invited please.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote

Hi rajesh, the calculation that you have put is absolutely bang on. If it is possible for you, can you also put the same kind of calculation for 1415 sq ft units, with the exact room size ( as you have shown for 1592 sq ft). It would be of help for most of us here. As per my calculations, loading in 1415 sq ft flats is about 30% and in 1592, it is about 36%. Kindly calculate and put it up on the forum for people to use it to their advantage.

thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Hi All,
    I booked flat (1592) in Tower 9(floor 18,Unit 6).
    CommentQuote