Lotus Panache by The 3C Company in Sector 110, Noida

Last updated: 3 days ago
13833 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Lotus Panache by The 3C Company in Sector 110, Noida

Originally posted by shiva21 View Post
    Dear friends, Can anyone give updates whether the excavation has started at the panache site?
    Also I would like to know who will control the monthly maintenance amount once the society will be ready?
    AFAIK it has started.....for the phase 1 atleast....
    Monthly maintenance for initial 2 yrs will be surely controlled by builder....after that i guess there is a clause that society members can take over it though builder will surely try to resist that....

#prateek

1) Are financial institutions like India Bulls ok compared to banks??? What are the pros and cons.

No, avoid them like plague....
    the only positive for them is that they might not create fuss over ur salary, loan capability.....if u can manage loan from banks then dont even venture near them....

2) HDFC seems an ok option but wanted a public sector bank . How long according to u guys will it take for the approval.
    i think union bank of india has already approved......please check with 3C, they are having list of all banks who have approved the proj...
    BOB will do so in a week (thats the latest information i have from yahoo group)

[/QUOTE]

Comment

Originally posted by deeps79 View Post
      #prateek

1) Are financial institutions like India Bulls ok compared to banks??? What are the pros and cons.

No, avoid them like plague....
      the only positive for them is that they might not create fuss over ur salary, loan capability.....if u can manage loan from banks then dont even venture near them....

2) HDFC seems an ok option but wanted a public sector bank . How long according to u guys will it take for the approval.
      i think union bank of india has already approved......please check with 3C, they are having list of all banks who have approved the proj...
      BOB will do so in a week (thats the latest information i have from yahoo group)
      [/QUOTE]

Hi deeps79

can you please tell me the negative points of these ventures..... I am not sure if with my salary banks would approve completely... I am really confused as my second installment due date was 6th May and I am waiting for the right bank.... Public sector banks is what I am looking for but not sure if they would approve in time.

Comment

Yahoo Group

Can anyone please let me know the name of yahoo group for Panache?

Comment

Originally posted by pams01 View Post
          Can anyone please let me know the name of yahoo group for Panache?
          http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/3C_Lotus_Panache/

Comment

Prateek
            first and foremost is that these institutions are not controlled by RBI regulation as they are not banks.....
            so expect arbit change in interest rates, pre payment penalty etc etc

these issues can happen with pvt banks also but the probablity of happening it with these kind of institutions is much more....

google about them and u will read enough horror stories....

Hi deeps79

can you please tell me the negative points of these ventures..... I am not sure if with my salary banks would approve completely... I am really confused as my second installment due date was 6th May and I am waiting for the right bank.... Public sector banks is what I am looking for but not sure if they would approve in time.[/QUOTE]

Comment

Looks like 3C is now into marketing Panache Island. btw, has anyone figured out how 3C plans to keep the island afloat . I mean how the hell would the artificial river/stream/nallah be kept watered. Who gives these ideas to the architect?

Comment

Originally posted by capreal26 View Post
                Looks like 3C is now into marketing Panache Island. btw, has anyone figured out how 3C plans to keep the island afloat . I mean how the hell would the artificial river/stream/nallah be kept watered. Who gives these ideas to the architect?

Capreal, I there is a "Water Tank" nearby Panache which will provide the necessary water.. Needless to say the surrounding villages/sectors can remain dry just to keep the "Island dreams" afloat

Comment

Well this a green Building Conept.... you know Zero Discharge and stuff... now ehere will your and mine dischrge go.... (Specially considering no STP near by )

Comment

3C panache

Any latest news on Panache project.I was thinking of going for this project....any merits and de-merits of this project.

regards

Comment

Originally posted by anmolrattan View Post
                      Any latest news on Panache project.I was thinking of going for this project....any merits and de-merits of this project.

regards
                      De-merits : 27 out of 30 towers are at least 26 story (G+25). That will make area crowded in 41 acres of land once inhabited.
                      Merits : Everything else (Location, Builder, Unit plans ...)

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X