Lotus Panache by The 3C Company in Sector 110, Noida

Last updated: 22 hours ago
13833 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Lotus Panache by The 3C Company in Sector 110, Noida

Originally posted by alien View Post
    De-merits : 27 out of 30 towers are at least 26 story (G+25). That will make area crowded in 41 acres of land once inhabited.
    Merits : Everything else (Location, Builder, Unit plans ...)

at least 26 story , it means u think builder can increase more?

Comment

Originally posted by matrix99 View Post
      at least 26 story , it means u think builder can increase more?

3C's agreement with NA says "No height Limits" Who knows, 3C might want to give Ireo some competition - this side of Yamuna

Comment

Just out of curiousity, how many developments (new launches and under construction projects) have actually got app. 25 or more floors? I was advised by a big broker that Floor Allocation Ratio of 2.75 is the norm nowadays in Noida and it would be good to have some empirical evidence (or not) of the same.

Comment

Why does anyone need to group anywhere else if we have a dedicated thread here?

Comment

Because....

for almost every project there is a yahoo group....
            and believe it doesn't hurt to have more than 1 group on different sites.

Originally posted by ravinka View Post

Comment

so that matter & issues related to project is discussed internally befoe going ahead to discuss them with builder......

i know the builder can also try to be a part of yahoogroup by giving false information but then again its one step better than having it on public forum like this.......

in any case there is no harm in having general issues being discussed here

Originally posted by ravinka View Post

Comment

Cancel my booking

I want to cancel my booking in 3C. Can someone tell me the procedure and how much booking amount I will get back

Comment

Originally posted by Ajay Chauhan View Post
                  I want to cancel my booking in 3C. Can someone tell me the procedure and how much booking amount I will get back
                  Hey!

Did you check with the 3C company office ?

RE industry is indeed very unexpected... Sm1 is canceling and sm1 is booking....

Friends,

I am looking to book a flat in LP...The current price that is being offered is 3050 psf... I ll get 5% disc , so dt makes it 2898 types...

I believe I wont get much rate diff from channel partners, right ????

However, I m nt getting my desired my location nd floor.. ALso I was told by 3C rep that even If i contact ny broker den he wud call 3C office for availability.. Is this true ? Dt means dre no underwriters for this project ??

Can sm1 enlighten ?

Cheers!

Comment

Negotiate more... People have got 6,7 and even 8% discount directly.

But even getting 5% Directly is better than 6% thru the broker, people are still following up with brokers for the cash back.

Yes as far as I know 3C does not have the underwriters concept. And yes even when i booked in a 3C project the broker unicon was licking 3C executives ass to get me my desired location....

Comment

Originally posted by vishal1880 View Post
                      Negotiate more... People have got 6,7 and even 8% discount directly.

But even getting 5% Directly is better than 6% thru the broker, people are still following up with brokers for the cash back.

Yes as far as I know 3C does not have the underwriters concept. And yes even when i booked in a 3C project the broker unicon was licking 3C executives ass to get me my desired location....
                      8% is really great! Do you have any idea as to who could manage 8%? Lucky guys! Your info in this regard could benefit some of the new purchasers.

No one has mentioned 8% on this forum before, though 7% was mentioned here several times, 8% is definitely a news for new investors.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X