3C Lotus Panache, Noida

Anyone booked with the 3C Lotus Panache in Noida so far?
Read more
13209 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • At what price did you get this unit? I believe you would have got the old price that is still floating around. And how much discount did you finally end up with?
    CommentQuote
  • I Booked at 3050. I got 5.5% discount direct from 3C(On Base price)

Benefits to directly deal with 3C:->
    1)Broker will offer you 4% and rest as credit note.To extract amount back is how much hard everybody knows.
    2)If you get your credit back,you will get amount after TDS cut.
    3)Moreover credit note is given after 30-40% payment.Think on interest you lost.
    4)The amount of registration that you will do after possession will depend on base price.Broker will maximum give you 4% on base price but here 3C gived 5.5% direct on base price.
    The low base prce will reduce your registration cost.
    5)Advantage to directly dealing with 3C like Buyers directly dealing with 3C will have first options to book new parkings,when new parking will be released in future.I do not know how much this is true but this is what 3C guys told me.
    CommentQuote
  • Agreed, well done. the location that you have got is Good, to add to the good discount that you have got. I would believe you are an end user though.
    CommentQuote
  • Location is not as good as i wanted.I went there to book 1415 sq ft size.but i was getting options in Tower 4,3,2,1.In these tower i would have to pay PLC charges (layout facing on one side and Park facing on another).so i thought it would be better to take big size flat rather then giving PLC Charges(though i have to compromise on location).anyhow i will enjoy pool view,island view from common passage(that connects two side on tower :-)
    CommentQuote
  • Loading for 1330 sqft

I think Cupboard and any extra lobby area should also be considered while calculating usable/carpet area, Here is my analysis for 1330 sqft flat.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rajesh.singh06
    Dear Sanjay,
    I agree with you and we should talk to builders about their commitment to quality. I also noticed that the plan shown on the the3c.in website doesn't addup-to even near to the super sqft area and the area of 1592 is actually giving you only ~1000 sqft of home including balcony. Here is the calculation as attached, Any comments ?

In 1415, You missed dressing area (2.5x5) and internal corridoor area (approx. 11x3.5). Please see my attachment, although i have also included cupboards area.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,
    i have posted for 1415 area too. Based on the calculation loading is 32 % for 1415 area and 33 % for 1592 area but one thing need to be noted for 1592 area the entrance has little space which is not included in the calculation i guess and that might bring the calculation to be of same loading approx 28%. I understand these are green building so it has more wider walls. Rest is your decision.

Regards,

Originally Posted by sacho19
    Hi rajesh, the calculation that you have put is absolutely bang on. If it is possible for you, can you also put the same kind of calculation for 1415 sq ft units, with the exact room size ( as you have shown for 1592 sq ft). It would be of help for most of us here. As per my calculations, loading in 1415 sq ft flats is about 30% and in 1592, it is about 36%. Kindly calculate and put it up on the forum for people to use it to their advantage.

thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Thanx to all friends who have made some serious calculations. I have been informed by a reputed dealer that the loading would be around 30 to 32%. But keeping in view the large number of amenities and extra spaces in the project like amphitheatre, huge club, five swimming pools etc., 30% loading is acceptable.

Thanx to all friends who have put in extra labour for calculations.....Keep it up.

I personally feel that loading is not that big an issue as is the quality of a high rise building which we have all decided to buy at a premium price from 3C. WE MUST KEEP THAT IN MIND AND NEVER COMPROMISE ON QUALITY.

In a post on last page, someone mentioned that the price is 3200 now. Does not appear to be true. Anybody with better idea, pls comment and clarify. It was only recently that prices were revised from 3050 to 3125.

Regards to all

Sanjay
    CommentQuote
  • Hey
    Are you sure you booked directly with builder because i heard that they don't offer more than 4% direct discount ? Can you pm me your sales guy detail, I want to book too.

Thanks,

Originally Posted by vabansal
    I Booked at 3050. I got 5.5% discount direct from 3C(On Base price)

Benefits to directly deal with 3C:->
    1)Broker will offer you 4% and rest as credit note.To extract amount back is how much hard everybody knows.
    2)If you get your credit back,you will get amount after TDS cut.
    3)Moreover credit note is given after 30-40% payment.Think on interest you lost.
    4)The amount of registration that you will do after possession will depend on base price.Broker will maximum give you 4% on base price but here 3C gived 5.5% direct on base price.
    The low base prce will reduce your registration cost.
    5)Advantage to directly dealing with 3C like Buyers directly dealing with 3C will have first options to book new parkings,when new parking will be released in future.I do not know how much this is true but this is what 3C guys told me.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi guys, I want to know when does the penalty clause comes in the picture. Say for example, possession of Phase 1 is scheduled to be within 21 Months + 3 Months additional months. Does that mean people who had made thr purchase in the first phase would start getting penalty after 24 months maximum and others would start getting the same as and when thr respective possession time (For thr phase and tower) comes?

can someone throw some light on this!

thanks

PS: Yes the price for the newly launched towers (22 & 25) is 3200/sq ft.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vabansal
    Hi All,
    I booked flat (1592) in Tower 9(floor 18,Unit 6).

welcome buddy. I too am in twr 9 floor 12. construction for this twr. will start in sept. (according to 3c)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sacho19
    Hi guys, I want to know when does the penalty clause comes in the picture. Say for example, possession of Phase 1 is scheduled to be within 21 Months + 3 Months additional months. Does that mean people who had made thr purchase in the first phase would start getting penalty after 24 months maximum and others would start getting the same as and when thr respective possession time (For thr phase and tower) comes?

can someone throw some light on this!

thanks

PS: Yes the price for the newly launched towers (22 & 25) is 3200/sq ft.

This is clearly stated in the agreement. Read penalty clause section.
    CommentQuote
  • Tower 11 (PHASE 1)

Alien, you and I, both have our resp units in the Phase 1, which even according to the allotment letter is scheduled to be ready for possession in 24 months. I would believe this 24 months is a combination of 21+3, or is it 24+3, where in 3 is the extra grace period 3C takes. And would 3C be liable to us to pay the penalty after 24 months from the allotment date or would it be on a later date?

Also when do we start paying for the maintainence? the project in total would take approx 4 years to complete, if not more and ours would be delivered in 24 months! "QUOTED"

P.S: I feel all owners of tower 11,12 and 12A should unite and speak to the 3C officials for the injustice done to us (New layout vs the old layout). I personally do not think we have been at total loss but if we could bring something towards our side being united, it could only be good.

COMMENTS INVITED!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sacho19
    Alien, you and I, both have our resp units in the Phase 1, which even according to the allotment letter is scheduled to be ready for possession in 24 months. I would believe this 24 months is a combination of 21+3, or is it 24+3, where in 3 is the extra grace period 3C takes. And would 3C be liable to us to pay the penalty after 24 months from the allotment date or would it be on a later date?

Also when do we start paying for the maintainence? the project in total would take approx 4 years to complete, if not more and ours would be delivered in 24 months!
    Yes, as per agreement, 3C be liable to us to pay the penalty after 24 months from the allotment date. But 3C won't pay unless you ask for it. Penalty (till possession is offered be 3C) will be adjusted in final installment.
    I believe maintenance thing is also in agreement. Though I can't recall it clearly at the moment. Maintenance is applicable soon after the possession.
    CommentQuote
  • does any one has idea about the maintainable charges after you get the possession ? Will it be higher for higher floors ?
    CommentQuote