Collapse

Lotus Panache by The 3C Company in Sector 110, Noida

Last updated: 3 days ago
13830 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Lotus Panache by The 3C Company in Sector 110, Noida

I had the number but misplaced it. Call on the 3C helpline and ask to be transfered to mktg, after that fix a meeting meet the guy one to one and forget you wana buy a flat... bargain like you bragaining for your sallary.

Comment

Originally posted by Jhakas! View Post
      Hey!

Did you check with the 3C company office ?

RE industry is indeed very unexpected... Sm1 is canceling and sm1 is booking....

Friends,

I am looking to book a flat in LP...The current price that is being offered is 3050 psf... I ll get 5% disc , so dt makes it 2898 types...

I believe I wont get much rate diff from channel partners, right ????

However, I m nt getting my desired my location nd floor.. ALso I was told by 3C rep that even If i contact ny broker den he wud call 3C office for availability.. Is this true ? Dt means dre no underwriters for this project ??

Can sm1 enlighten ?

Cheers!
      Based on my conversation with two brokers, I would only second what Vishal has shared in this regard because the brokers were talking to 3C to find out what can they bag for me.

Comment

cancellation of booking

Dear Senior Members,

I need a small advise. I had booked a flat in LP in march, now if due to certain unforessen personal circumstances, I want to cancel my booking. Whats the procedure for this. Will the 3C builder, reimburse my total amount paid so far, or do I need to find a buyer myself?

Please suggest on this.

Regards

Comment

Originally posted by shiva21 View Post
          Dear Senior Members,

I need a small advise. I had booked a flat in LP in march, now if due to certain unforessen personal circumstances, I want to cancel my booking. Whats the procedure for this. Will the 3C builder, reimburse my total amount paid so far, or do I need to find a buyer myself?

Please suggest on this.

Regards
          You will definetely gonna suffer loss in case you decide to sell it now in any manner:

• 3c will deduct 10% , read allotment letter doc
          • you will rarely find a buyer at ur rate as rate are not increased but discount is increased somehow , exception may be the case that any buyer's preference is same as your flat size\location
          You should first try to find a buyer , may be someone interested in you flat's size and location more than discount.

Comment

Hi Folks,

Just off the track, I received BBA from 3C's today. They asked to sign and return within 7 days..

Sigh !!!!! At least now I have something on Rs.100 stamp paper from them.

Comment

Espacia or Island

Guys,

I am confused as to which one should I buy - Boulevard Espacia or
              Panache Isand on Exp way. I am looking to live there and not buy for
              investment purely.
              Pros of Espacia -
              1. I feel it is at a better location than panache which is very close
              to the patches of villages and congested market. I tend to prefer to
              stay not so close to the market because of the noise and congestion it
              leads to
              2. Separate entrance to Espacia and I foresee higher standard of
              people living in espacia.
              3. Two club memerships (espacia and boulevard) at a nominal lifetime
              cost.
              Cons
              Higher price - flat in espacia would cost be 10 lacs more than island
              in panache
              With eldeco and another 3C project coming opposite to LB, it would cause congestion

pros of Island in panache
              1. Slightly better connectivity to Exp way
              2. lower rates (3150 against 3600)
              3. Less towers (30) as compared to 38 in LB. This would mean more open area.

1. Not so great location as I explained earlier.
              2. I came to know that there is a graveyard very near to it. Even though it has been closed, but this is surely a big negative point.

At the end of day I am looking for a place that is peaceful, has
              better lifestyle and standard of not only the flats but people living
              in. Considering all pros/cond, I would have bought a flat in espacia, had the price difference not been that significant.
              Should I buy in LB, LP or wait for new 3C project to be launched in Sec 107? Please share your views and adivse.

Thanks,
              Rohit

Comment

I am offered 6.5% discount(directly adjusted no credit note) provided I can get 5-7 bookings. Me and couple of my frds are planning to book soon.
                Please pm me if you re interested.

Comment

rohit ...
                  try Eldeco Sharnam

Comment

Originally posted by rajeev rana View Post
                    rohit ...
                    try Eldeco Sharnam
                    dont try anything now. prices wont increase in near future. watch for the progress and buy in resale after one year from any of these projects .

Comment

Lee
                      So what tilted your decision towards LP , as u were equally keen in Logix.
                      I hope ur thoughts will help the other users which are still confused.

Originally posted by leechawla View Post
                      I am offered 6.5% discount(directly adjusted no credit note) provided I can get 5-7 bookings. Me and couple of my frds are planning to book soon.
                      Please pm me if you re interested.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X