3C Lotus Panache, Noida

Anyone booked with the 3C Lotus Panache in Noida so far?
Read more
13209 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by sacho19

P.S: I feel all owners of tower 11,12 and 12A should unite and speak to the 3C officials for the injustice done to us (New layout vs the old layout). I personally do not think we have been at total loss but if we could bring something towards our side being united, it could only be good.

COMMENTS INVITED!!

sacho19, Guys 3c are playing a clever game here. To their last rescue in this regard they show their trump card -> we gave Noida Auth both the layouts and they preferred this one over the previous one.

The builders across India have been doing this and 3c is not new. They know we can not do anything to them. The builders are very powerful and they know it.

Clearly I feel that the phase 1 towers have been left aloof. At least there was a small shopping complex close by. These towers do not look like a part of the Panache layout any more.

What are your observations on new layout. Thing is, most of the people on the forum are not from phase I, some who are in phase I are here for investment purpose and not long stay and it hardly matters for them what on earth does 3c does to the layout. Anyways on the yahoo groups forum, you will get the email address of senior mgmt guys of 3c to whom we can write letters first but this should be fast.
    CommentQuote
  • are you also in the phase 1? which tower are you at, if u r in phase 1?

I am not sure if 4-5 people would make a difference, what would make a difference would be a collective voice of 15-20 people. And if you have seen the master layout approved by NA, it does not mention anything but the flats layout. so the shopping complex, amphitheater, entry gate, all these things can be moved around till the last second. I am also concerned with the parking slant that has been shifted towards tower 11, i am not happy with that one bit.

P.S: Phase 1 still is a very much part of the project buddy, if you see the location carefully our location is indeed the best of all the towers and also the fact that ours is only 14 floors and phase 1 is the only phase that would be built by 3C, and since phase 1 would be delivered even before LB, 3C would do their best to make it look the best, since this would be their first delivery in the residential sector, ever!
    CommentQuote
  • Me in Phase 1 too

Hi ,
    I have also booked in phase -1 and was planning to go to the 3C office regarding the same maintainance charges issue.

There was one more question I need to ask .... I had taken the project in CLP but now I want to shift to downpayment... looking at the payment plan I am already 2 mnths late for the downpayment date ... so will they charge interest on it .... If they will it will amount to a huge amount which would make downpayment not feasible... please help ...
    CommentQuote
  • Hi prateek, which tower do you have your unit at?

And you can convert your plan to down payment, if you havn't paid your 2nd installment yet. If you have already paid your 2nd installment, you would need to pay interested18% per annum but if you see the other side, we would get the possession in 21 months and hence down payment looks a better option.
    CommentQuote
  • For phase-1, most of buyers got allotment letter by march so I think they are done with all 3 timebound installments (paid within 90 days). Now onwards the real CLP will begin.
    Prateek, even I inquired about my CLP to DP last month, reply from 3C was that now plan can not change but you can make advance payment and get 6% discount on remaining amount. I'm still thinking but if you are sure about it ask 3C and bargain for more discount.
    CommentQuote
  • i too got the same response that if i want to shift to DP fromn CLP after making 30% payment....i can get 6% d/c on remaining amount left.

I am in tower 12 - 1592

The change is layout was already discussed earlier and lot of people who have booked in phase 1 discussed it and majority felt that nothing much has lost cuz of change in layout.

I for one is seriously happy that amphitheatre and shopping complex has moved out next to these towers. less noise and all...good riddance......

still looking for what injustice has been done to us ?

Also, AFAIK phase 1 is being constructed by 3C themselves (someone quoted here in this thread) if thats true then quality will be taken care of....

I would request everyone to atleast read past few pages before raising concerns here.....

Originally Posted by alien
    For phase-1, most of buyers got allotment letter by march so I think they are done with all 3 timebound installments (paid within 90 days). Now onwards the real CLP will begin.
    Prateek, even I inquired about my CLP to DP last month, reply from 3C was that now plan can not change but you can make advance payment and get 6% discount on remaining amount. I'm still thinking but if you are sure about it ask 3C and bargain for more discount.
    CommentQuote
  • dude, read what has been written above before spitting out just about anything. If there is something that can still be done collectively, Its rather better we talk it out than by sitting back and waiting for things to come to us. We are no freebies taker, we have paid for it and it is our right to demand, specially when the plan has been changed from what was shown to us at the time when we booked. If you have some problem, either do not let yourself get the notifications or maybe just be shut!

PS: do you think people would remember everything that has been talked before and what for the new joiners? are they supposed to read all 116 pages before writing something!

Don't write anything just for the heck of writing somethg!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sacho19
    Hi prateek, which tower do you have your unit at?

And you can convert your plan to down payment, if you havn't paid your 2nd installment yet. If you have already paid your 2nd installment, you would need to pay interested18% per annum but if you see the other side, we would get the possession in 21 months and hence down payment looks a better option.

I have my unit in tower 12-A ... I have not paid even the second installment yet as in not the full amount I have paid only 2 lakhs from the second installment as I was expecting the rest to be given by the bank.... so would I have this problem of 18% interest rate still??
    CommentQuote
  • #Sacho
    I dont think i said anything personal to u. I just put forward few points...What i feel right maybe wrong to u, so u r free to go ahead and talk to builder with others who feel same. I just said what i felt abt change in plans, we can agree to disagree over it.

I was just letting everyone know that the issue was discussed earlier and if u can take out time to read some previous posts then u wont loose anything.

Are u part of yahoo group ? the people there have gone ahead and met the builder out there and discussed everything in detail including the rise in number of floors and quality and other parameters were discussed out there.

In any case if u feel by getting personal and abusing u will win something then good luck :)

I am not here to argue and call names un-necessarily..

Originally Posted by sacho19
    dude, read what has been written above before spitting out just about anything. If there is something that can still be done collectively, Its rather better we talk it out than by sitting back and waiting for things to come to us. We are no freebies taker, we have paid for it and it is our right to demand, specially when the plan has been changed from what was shown to us at the time when we booked. If you have some problem, either do not let yourself get the notifications or maybe just be shut!

PS: do you think people would remember everything that has been talked before and what for the new joiners? are they supposed to read all 116 pages before writing something!

Don't write anything just for the heck of writing somethg!
    CommentQuote
  • yeah prateek, you would be charged 18% PA for the outstanding amount, not on the complete installment amount. But you can talk to sanjay yadav in the office and tell him it got delayed because of the loan. They have the authority to waive off the penalty, at least for a few days, if not in full. Plus since you havn't paid everything yet, you can try and change your plan to DP. If you can pay the amount as per the DP now, it could still be changed, maybe.

Good luck buddy!
    CommentQuote
  • Deep, its just that your comment was really unnecessary. You might have laid back thinking nothing would happen, and a lot of us also know nothing would, but sitting back and not fighting for our right is also not gonna get us any good. Who would not like to get a few good things to get into his resp pocket. I feel collectively we could make a difference, i might be wrong though but since nothing but the flats position is approved by NA, it all lies with the builder and in order to make thr first batch of customers happy, they would and would do their bit as well, if not everything. Phase 1 would be what everyone would get to see as panache's offering and no builder would want people living therein unhappy, as the same would spread for the future buyers, Correct me if this does not make sense to you.

You might have been happy that the amphitheater and the shopping complex got shifted farther from our phase but at the same time the greenery and open space has come down as well. Not only this the parking bay for our phase of so close to tower 11 that even air can't even pass through easily. These are a couple of issues that would really matter. Who would not like to have greenery and open space around their unit and this is something i can't forgo willingly.

Nothing against you buddy, but things would happen only if we talk and try to do something, since the project at this stage can be changed/altered easily, if we try.

Originally Posted by deeps79
    #Sacho
    I dont think i said anything personal to u. I just put forward few points...What i feel right maybe wrong to u, so u r free to go ahead and talk to builder with others who feel same. I just said what i felt abt change in plans, we can agree to disagree over it.

I was just letting everyone know that the issue was discussed earlier and if u can take out time to read some previous posts then u wont loose anything.

Are u part of yahoo group ? the people there have gone ahead and met the builder out there and discussed everything in detail including the rise in number of floors and quality and other parameters were discussed out there.

In any case if u feel by getting personal and abusing u will win something then good luck :)

I am not here to argue and call names un-necessarily..
    CommentQuote
  • Sacho, I think grievance intensity is led by who is more hurt. I understand you have GF unit and that is adjacent to stilt way to underground parking and green space is also lesser in new layout. But deeps says these are not issues with his unit. Anyone would have also responded in same way you did. Please join yahoo group where you'll find more LP buyers to make group to talk to 3C.
    CommentQuote
  • Guys,

Yesterday i went to site and below are couple of points which i observed:

1. There seems to be still good vacancy in Towers 1-4. One broker at the site told me that they have underwritten many flats and hence can get me almost any floor in phase 1A. (this was something i was really amazed to hear)

2. Construction seems to be going fine for phases 1 and 1A. However, they seems to have started digging the plot area for Towers 5-10 also, though with not much breadth.

3. ATS One Hamlet construction has really started in a good way. Atleast it felt so, with so many machines in a smaller area. This is one thing, which seems will benefit the LP buyers. After all, its not bad to have a project with almost 50% higher rates in your neighbourhood. (this was mentioned somewhere in forum that they have hiked prices to 4500 for CLP)

4. Spent some time in visiting the so called Ashram also...Seems to be one concern point was the block which i visited (adjoining the wall of Towers 5-10). It was typical of a chaul kindda area, with people occupying all rooms of the "supposed to be Educational Institution". (Dish TV connections were placed in most of the balconies)

5. Not sure of the development of Nursing Home to the next of Towers 1-4. Who will construct and run the same. Seems something fishy. My personal feeling was - that area may finally be used as nursing room/ nursery school, thereby adding some commercial development at the space currently shown for Pre-Nursery school.

Above are based purely on my observations, expect 1st point which for sure was offered to me. Certainly not a good sign, while the project was being considered as well sold for launched towers.

Regards,
    Anurag
    CommentQuote
  • I am not aggressively looking out for people to talk to the officials. Its just that i felt people here are eying to do the same, thought to make every1 know i am in for it. I am happy with my unit, just want to get the possession soon :)
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks for understanding that buddy.

My earlier post was only written to let people know that a discussion has taken place and most of them were not averse to new plan (w.r.t phase1) and we have our own reasons for that. And as i said earlier, its not necessary that u believe in same but atleast everyone has rights to post why they feel the same way

Taking your point forward first we all need to agree on that phase 1 has suffered cuz of new plan cuz only then a quorum would be achieved. but if internally we can not gather 10 people even then do u think builder will listen to anyone.

I rad alien;s post, i guess yours is GF in tower 11 (03 or 04) unit. I can understand ur problem now and if i would have been in ur place then i too would have been pissed off with builder. Please do go ahead and talk to 3C about it. I am sure they will listen to u...

Sorry if u felt otherwise....

Originally Posted by sacho19
    Deep, its just that your comment was really unnecessary. You might have laid back thinking nothing would happen, and a lot of us also know nothing would, but sitting back and not fighting for our right is also not gonna get us any good. Who would not like to get a few good things to get into his resp pocket. I feel collectively we could make a difference, i might be wrong though but since nothing but the flats position is approved by NA, it all lies with the builder and in order to make thr first batch of customers happy, they would and would do their bit as well, if not everything. Phase 1 would be what everyone would get to see as panache's offering and no builder would want people living therein unhappy, as the same would spread for the future buyers, Correct me if this does not make sense to you.

You might have been happy that the amphitheater and the shopping complex got shifted farther from our phase but at the same time the greenery and open space has come down as well. Not only this the parking bay for our phase of so close to tower 11 that even air can't even pass through easily. These are a couple of issues that would really matter. Who would not like to have greenery and open space around their unit and this is something i can't forgo willingly.

Nothing against you buddy, but things would happen only if we talk and try to do something, since the project at this stage can be changed/altered easily, if we try.
    CommentQuote