3C Lotus Panache, Noida

Anyone booked with the 3C Lotus Panache in Noida so far?
Read more
13209 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • whats more important here is to know the % of the units sold. We now have an idea about the total units launched but still do not know how many of those have been sold. Does any one here have an allotment number with initial 2, for ex. 2017 or anything like 2xxx?
    the highest I heard was starting with 19 as its initials..
    CommentQuote
  • buddy, 2+1 means 2 passenger lifts and a service lift..

Originally Posted by sanjaysood
    Sacho, what do you mean by 2+1????
    CommentQuote
  • Is the service lift wider than ordinary one? Is it only used for carrying bigger items or even passengers can use it as well.

One friend of mine has booked last sunday but he is yet to get allotment letter. I will let u know his no. as soon as he gets it.

Sanjay
    CommentQuote
  • yeah the service lift is about 1.4 times the passenger lift. It can be used otherwise also.
    btw, at what price did your friend buy and how much discount did he get?

Is the service lift wider than ordinary one? Is it only used for carrying bigger items or even passengers can use it as well.

One friend of mine has booked last sunday but he is yet to get allotment letter. I will let u know his no. as soon as he gets it.

Sanjay
    CommentQuote
  • It is a 1330 sq ft flat in Tower 7 at 20th floor. Price Rs.3050/- with 6.5% discount. 4% now and balance 2.5% after he makes 40-50% payment.
    CommentQuote
  • seems good, the deal as well as the unit :)

It is a 1330 sq ft flat in Tower 7 at 20th floor. Price Rs.3050/- with 6.5% discount. 4% now and balance 2.5% after he makes 40-50% payment.
    CommentQuote
  • Yea. 6.5% is the best I have seen so far. 1% means about 40 thousand for a flat worth 40 lakhs. 2.5% additional means almost a lakh. Some people have bought at 5% (4 now and 1 later). They are at a loss of about 60 thousand......perhaps, they did not carry out research before booking.
    CommentQuote
  • hiii

heard new tower 25 launched in 3c lotus panache.............n the rate has been kept Rs 3200/sqft.....on new tower!!! tried to enquire and was flooded with attractive discounts(all claiming to be giving best discount)...........well guys, help, queries and suggestions on the project would be welcomed for I am to book it for one of my friends!!!! plz help.
    CommentQuote
  • people here have got 7% also, some1 mentioned 8% but i doubt his authenticity, 7% is something i have seen quite a few getting. bigger thing is if all of us would eventually get the money as per the broker's commitment..

btw, which tower are you at?
    CommentQuote
  • what help do you want anupam?
    its a very good project, as we all know and feel. 3200 is the price, true! how much discount are you getting? and which floor are you looking out for..

Originally Posted by dcool.anupam
    heard new tower 25 launched in 3c lotus panache.............n the rate has been kept Rs 3200/sqft.....on new tower!!! tried to enquire and was flooded with attractive discounts(all claiming to be giving best discount)...........well guys, help, queries and suggestions on the project would be welcomed for I am to book it for one of my friends!!!! plz help.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sanjaysood
    Yea. 6.5% is the best I have seen so far. 1% means about 40 thousand for a flat worth 40 lakhs. 2.5% additional means almost a lakh. Some people have bought at 5% (4 now and 1 later). They are at a loss of about 60 thousand......perhaps, they did not carry out research before booking.

People have booked at 7% discount also. Has anyone ever got their credit note en-cashed?
    CommentQuote
  • I am in Tower 4 (Phase IA) on 13th floor. 1415 Sq. Ft. Which tower you are in and which floor/size.

Dear I checked up with 3C people. In all 7% discount is given by 3C to brokers, out of which 4% direct is allowed. Rest is between you and the dealer. How can a dealer given 7%??? Its not true. Because when 3C pays the dealer his commission, TDS is deducted. Giving 7% would mean NET LOSS to a dealer as he would not get anything but rather loose TDS amount. All those who claim to have got more than 6.5% are highly unreliable. I have understood the system well, and then booked for myself and now for my friend.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Anupam

The project would be a benchmark for the housing industry in times to come. This is not only my view but the view of several experts.

At the price of 3200, what discount is being offered to you?

Sanjay
    CommentQuote
  • hiii

Sacho, what do you mean by 2+1????

2+1 means .................2 passenger lifts n 1 service lift!!!
    CommentQuote
  • true, but the credit note brokers give mentions the 3% cash back would be after the TDS deduction, the certificate of which would also be provided. You have studied it well but these things do happen.
    and when would a broker do it, brokers have there additional incentives over and above 7% as and when they hit their respective targets. say if I sell 500 flats, my incentive would increase to 8% and I would get an LCD/AC for every booking above 100 units, something like this.
    personally told to me by allcheckdeals, when they lost a client(me) to someone else :D
    I am in Tower 4 (Phase IA) on 13th floor. 1415 Sq. Ft. Whifh tower you are in and which floor/size.

Dear I checked up with 3C people. In all 7% discount is given by 3C to brokers, out of which 4% direct is allowed. Rest is between you and the dealer. How can a dealer given 7%??? Its not true. Because when 3C pays the dealer his commission, TDS is deducted. Giving 7% would mean NET LOSS to a dealer as he would not get anything but rather loose TDS amount. All those who claim to have got more than 6.5% are highly unreliable. I have understood the system well, and then booked for myself and now for my friend.
    CommentQuote