3C Lotus Panache, Noida

Anyone booked with the 3C Lotus Panache in Noida so far?
Read more
13209 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Dear the second club of Boulevard is only for Espacia. Especial people will have access to both clubs but Boulevard residents will have access to only one.
    CommentQuote
  • yeah but at the same time, panache island doesnt have a seperate club and hence everyone living therein would use this only!!

Originally Posted by sanjaysood
    Dear the second club of Boulevard is only for Espacia. Especial people will have access to both clubs but Boulevard residents will have access to only one.
    CommentQuote
  • Yes, built up area of that flat is much bigger, it is 1200. rooms are much bigger. My DD is more than 330 sq. ft. carpet area. Metro is coming just on the gate of Kendriy Vihar.
    CommentQuote
  • Its now time to sleep. Good Night all friends and would be neighbours
    CommentQuote
  • In Yahoo Groups for Lotus Panache, someone has posted a construction photograph where pillars have started coming out from excavations. I am not sure whether it is a site photograph of Lotus Panache??

Any update is welcome.

Sanjay
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sanjaysood
    Nitin I suggest that you take a fresh look at the new site plan which is posted on lotuspanache.in (company's own website) wherein all flat Nos. on each tower are clearly mentioned e.g. flat no. 01-2501 and so on. Meaning thereby that there are 25 floors (ground floor unit is 01)

Sanjay

Sanjay, 01 to 2501 means 26 floors and not 25. It is simple arithmatic: Read the numbers as 0001-2501 where bold portion of the figure indicate floor number. It is 00-25 which adds to 26 floors (G+25).I think it clarifies the matter.

Vinod
    CommentQuote
  • U R right Nitin. I just now spoke to a 3C person to clarify. It is actually Ground + 25.

Thanks for update.

So now the total no. of flats will be 4002.

CommentQuote
  • Nursing home near Panache site

Does anybody know about the nursing home shown on the layout/ site plan of Lotus Panache at the back side of Tower 01? It seems to be adjacent to the boundary of Panache on that side. Does anybody know who is going to build this nursing home and how big it is going to be?? Is it going to affect the residents of Tower 01 (specially the units facing that side) in anyway, as I've heard from some people that residence near hospitals/ n. homes are not normally preferred and are difficult to resell. Any feedback on this issue shall be highly appreciated.
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Amit

Which tower you are located in and which floor? Is it facing that nursing home or park facing?

Sanjay
    CommentQuote
  • With more and more new members joining in, our Thread is growing faster now. I hope the construction activities by 3C also grow similarly. Perhaps, it is the longest thread on this Forum.

ALL the best!!!
    CommentQuote
    Sacho, my position is also similar. In fact, I also own another 3 BHK in Kendriya Vihar, Sector 82, just opposite Panache, which is Ground + 4 storeys. But I live in Govt. allotted house in Sarojini Nagar. I am also confused as to where should I shift in future.

Sanjay,

Before buying the apartment in Panache, I was trying to assess relative value by visiting some local estate agents and picking their brains on prices of ready to move in properties like Kendriya Vihar (and another one, whose name I don't remember now). I was quoted 55 lakhs for 3-4 BHK (without proper paperwork), and 70-75 lakhs for 3-4 BHK (with proper paperwork). I kind of assumed that the true value might be around 65-70 Lakhs. The covered area mentioned was 1500 sqft.

Two questions for you: a. Is this carpet area figure of 1500 sqft true?, b. Is my 65 Lakh valuation in the right ball park?

Of course, please feel free to share your general thoughts too w.r.t. the methodology deployed and value assessment assumptions.

Thanks,

Vin
    CommentQuote
    With more and more new members joining in, our Thread is growing faster now. I hope the construction activities by 3C also grow similarly. Perhaps, it is the longest thread on this Forum.

ALL the best!!!

This thread appears to have most number of active members and in terms of number of views also, it is far ahead of other similar threads. In a way this shows general intersest in the project.

And Sanjay, you are going to leave everybody far behind in terms of the number of posts!
    CommentQuote
  • Amit
    No idea who is going to build it. The only thing that can be said as of now as per my understanding is that instead of park there wud be a building on that side.

Yeah you are right that residences near hospitals are not preferred but that is generally said in context of independent kothis and all cuz of parking issues and constant stream of vehicles.

with tower 1 being part of larger complex, it shudnt be as big as problem as for independent floors/kothis

Originally Posted by amit94
    Does anybody know about the nursing home shown on the layout/ site plan of Lotus Panache at the back side of Tower 01? It seems to be adjacent to the boundary of Panache on that side. Does anybody know who is going to build this nursing home and how big it is going to be?? Is it going to affect the residents of Tower 01 (specially the units facing that side) in anyway, as I've heard from some people that residence near hospitals/ n. homes are not normally preferred and are difficult to resell. Any feedback on this issue shall be highly appreciated.
    CommentQuote
  • Amit

My purpose for asking your tower and floor was that in case you are at high floors, it would not matter much. That plot is earmarked as a future nursing home. However, the size of plot does not appear to be too big. Moreover, the other side of this Nursing Home plot is a park.

BTW Pls mention your tower and floor and whether it is park facing or nursing home side.

Regards

Sanjay
    CommentQuote
  • Hi VK Sharma,

U like my posts or just making fun of it. I think what matters is quality and not quantity.

Sanjay
    CommentQuote