Lotus Panache by The 3C Company in Sector 110, Noida

Last updated: 1 day ago
13830 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Lotus Panache by The 3C Company in Sector 110, Noida

Originally posted by ca.anurag View Post
    Folks, can you pls update what is the delivery period mentioned for Towers 6-9. Read somewhere in the forum that its 30 months...
    I am told its 36 months(+3 months grace) for tower 9.

Comment

Originally posted by Ranjit.jha View Post
      seems 3C ppl have sped up the things..i got my alotmnt letr and then BB agreement within 1 mnth of booking for twr 20.
      Also as per BB agreement floor plan no. of floors in twr 20 is still 23 as against 25/27 suggested by some other members... not sure if it is the updated one..or not..
      WHat exactly is the step by step process ? We pay the first amount and we get a Allotment letter in 30 days. Post that what happens ? We get a demand note for payment within 45 days for next phase. When does the BB agreement happen ?

Comment

DP Plan

Has anyone who has opted for DP plan paid the second (and the biggest) instalment as yet ? What about the loan options for DP ? Whats the most recommended bank ?

Comment

Originally posted by hitegoss4 View Post
          WHat exactly is the step by step process ? We pay the first amount and we get a Allotment letter in 30 days. Post that what happens ? We get a demand note for payment within 45 days for next phase. When does the BB agreement happen ?
          Typically 10-20 days after second installment (90 days from Allotment) is paid.

Comment

In my case i got my allotment aftr 20 days of booking..and BB within next 10 days..i am yet to pay second installment which should be due on arnd 15-july ( i am yet to receive payment note for that)
            Originally posted by Aashiana View Post
            Typically 10-20 days after second installment (90 days from Allotment) is paid.

Comment

Originally posted by Ranjit.jha View Post
              In my case i got my allotment aftr 20 days of booking..and BB within next 10 days..i am yet to pay second installment which should be due on arnd 15-july ( i am yet to receive payment note for that)
              When did you do the booking?

Comment

8th of may..and also BB still states no of floors as 23 in twr 20
                Originally posted by leechawla View Post
                When did you do the booking?

Comment

dear all,

i have booked 1592 sq ft at tower 10.The rates are increasing and within 2-3 months it will be around 3600/ sq-ft as told by 3C.

Comment

booked and now relaxed

Dear all,

i have booked 1592 sq ft at tower 10 at 7% Discount.The rates are increasing and within 2-3 months it will be around 3600/ sq-ft as told by 3C.Now just wait and watch.

Comment

Originally posted by Atul sharma View Post
                      Dear all,

i have booked 1592 sq ft at tower 10 at 7% Discount.The rates are increasing and within 2-3 months it will be around 3600/ sq-ft as told by 3C.Now just wait and watch.

Hi Atul,

have you booked directly from the builder or some channel partner.

please give me the contact number of the person. One of my relative too need to book an apartment there.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X