3C Lotus Panache, Noida

Anyone booked with the 3C Lotus Panache in Noida so far?
Read more
13209 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • lol congratulations :) did they deduct TDS?

Originally Posted by ritesh76
    hi all, i have received 1% back from Investor clinic today :)
    CommentQuote
  • Hey Ritesh, Congrats

Pls elaborate when did you book, which tower, and what discount did you get? Also, how much payment you have made so far?

This would help others immensely and the fear of many about not getting this discount will also go.

I think you are the first person on this forum to get this discount. How much is this 1% and what about TDS? Did you get a cheque of current date?

Pls elaborate.

Sanjay
    CommentQuote
  • Geothermal Technology used by Lotus Panache

Geothermal energy is somewhat of an unknown entity in the average person’s knowledge of alternative power sources. For a brief language lesson, geothermal from the Greek words “geo” and “therme” mean earth’s heat. The interior of the Earth is made from molten rock and what geothermal energy does is capture the heat under the Earth’s crust to create a power source.
    Picture the center of the Earth. It is so hot that it can melt rock quite easily. Well, as you go down into the Earth’s crust, the temperatures get higher and higher. It is estimated that for approximately every forty yards (not quite half the length of a football field), the temperature rises about thirty-four degrees Fahrenheit. What happens is that the heated rocks below the Earth’s surface heat up water to create steam. Holes are then drilled into these specific geothermal regions so that the steam can escape
    During the process, the geothermal power station drills the holes mentioned above and creates an injection well where cold water is pumped down the well. This cold water filters through the hot rocks and then pressure is used to bring the water back up. Once the hot water reaches the surface, it turns into the steam, which is then harnessed for power. Well, that steam is cleaned and filtered and then used to power turbines, which in turn provide an electric power source.
    CommentQuote
  • I do not know if this is from wikipedia or some other source but it is fabulous, work well done!! I would assume panache is one of the rarest project to have this, or I might be wrong but from the look of it, its amazing!!

Originally Posted by KMP_FNG
    Geothermal energy is somewhat of an unknown entity in the average person’s knowledge of alternative power sources. For a brief language lesson, geothermal from the Greek words “geo” and “therme” mean earth’s heat. The interior of the Earth is made from molten rock and what geothermal energy does is capture the heat under the Earth’s crust to create a power source.
    Picture the center of the Earth. It is so hot that it can melt rock quite easily. Well, as you go down into the Earth’s crust, the temperatures get higher and higher. It is estimated that for approximately every forty yards (not quite half the length of a football field), the temperature rises about thirty-four degrees Fahrenheit. What happens is that the heated rocks below the Earth’s surface heat up water to create steam. Holes are then drilled into these specific geothermal regions so that the steam can escape
    During the process, the geothermal power station drills the holes mentioned above and creates an injection well where cold water is pumped down the well. This cold water filters through the hot rocks and then pressure is used to bring the water back up. Once the hot water reaches the surface, it turns into the steam, which is then harnessed for power. Well, that steam is cleaned and filtered and then used to power turbines, which in turn provide an electric power source.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks ! I think they have deducted tds...i have received an amount of Rs.35476/-
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sanjaysood
    Hey Ritesh, Congrats

Pls elaborate when did you book, which tower, and what discount did you get? Also, how much payment you have made so far?

This would help others immensely and the fear of many about not getting this discount will also go.

I think you are the first person on this forum to get this discount. How much is this 1% and what about TDS? Did you get a cheque of current date?

Pls elaborate.

Sanjay

Thanks ! I booked around 8th Feb....tower 6 and investor clinic promised me 6% discount...4% was adjusted by 3c and i have received 1% now.

I have paid 30% to 3c by now.

The cheque is dated 29th july and amount is 35476/- after tds....though i am not sure of the amount of tds deducted since no certificate have been given by them....
    CommentQuote
  • Ritesh

Pls look at my last post and reply for info of all at this forum

Regards

Sanjay
    CommentQuote
  • Service Tax

I had talk with 3C executive today and she confirmed all subsequent payment will attract service tax..though i have received demand note for third installment payable by 25-Aug, it does NOT mention service tax.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanx for info Ritesh.

But what about next 1%?

What is the size of your flat and what is the basic cost to enable us to arrive at the total amount of discount i.e. 2%.

Sanjay
    CommentQuote
  • This Service Tax issue is really pinching yar.

Have you got some details about the percentage?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sanjaysood
    Thanx for info Ritesh.

But what about next 1%?

What is the size of your flat and what is the basic cost to enable us to arrive at the total amount of discount i.e. 2%.

Sanjay

well if i remember correctly IC had promised me 1% after 20% payment and further 1% after 30%.....but i have received this 1% after 30%...i m not sure about the other 1%...i'll check with them...

my flat size is 1330 and basic price was Rs.2856 per sq.ft after deducting 4% discount. before discount it was Rs.2975 i guess...
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Ranjit

When did u book and which tower?
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Ritesh for details. They really would help many.

Hope u get your next 1% soon.

All the best friend.
    CommentQuote
  • Tds

Hi, can someone tell how much tax (TDS) would be deducted from the credit note amount?

Thanks,
    Vineet

Originally Posted by sanjaysood
    Thanks Ritesh for details. They really would help many.

Hope u get your next 1% soon.

All the best friend.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Vineet

It should be 10.22%.

Sanjay
    CommentQuote